• Published 31st Aug 2013
  • 1,387 Views, 64 Comments

Band of Bronies - The Watcher 509



6 bronies were just having a typical marathon, but as one moment led to another. They were transported to Equestria with a brown-haired man; which calls himslef, The Doctor.

  • ...
9
 64
 1,387

Chapter 3: "Faint"astically foreign

"Ugh..." said John as he scratched his head. "I had the weirdest dream last night, I was in... Twilight's library."

"Same here..." said Tom "though, just being nit-picky... It's called Golden Oaks Library."

"Does it seem like a reasonable time for stating those kinds of things?" John rose from his slumber and looked at Tom "I mean it's freakin-- Why are we all in a library?"

Tom soon followed and looked over the room they were in. The others were still sleeping soundly.

"These books... these decorations. It's almost as if someone replicated Golden Oaks..."

"Don't tell me... we're really in-" The door opened to reveal six familair ponies.

"...ese creatures also have clot- Oh hey, you're awake!" greeted Twilight, she was followed by the other mares.

"Oh, we are in Equestria... John, what did you put in that bowl of chocolate?" Tom whispered, he looked over his friends, hoping they won't turn into a drug-induced monster.

"Nothing at all. Ask the guys when they wake up... wait, weren't we sent by The Doctor?"

The cogs in Tom's mind started turning again. "Oh yeah, so that's why we're in Equestria. I wonder why I thought this was a drug-induced dream..."

"So wait..." John and Tom looked at the Mane 6; Rainbow(which has awoken form her slumber) resisting to fight the urge to laugh.

"... BAHAHAHAHA! You should hear you guys talk, it's like listening to two colts that touched some Poison Joke. You guys are hilarious!" Rainbow Dash shouted and was reduced to a fit of laughter.

"Wait a minute, didn't Rainbow Dash say that saw some strange creatures when ya tested that potion o' yours?" asked Applejack, turning to Twilight.

"She did," Twilight looked at the laughing mare "Rainbow, were these the creatures you saw on the forest?"

Rainbow stood up, her laughter dying out. "Y-yeah... wait, do all you guys look exactly the same?"

"Umm... not that we know of, no..." Tom gasped "JOHN! This was the Rainbow Dash we saw that day. It really is her!"

"Uhh, how did you know my name?" Rainbow looked at them with slight intensity "Are you a spy?"

"No, no we aren't" answered John, standing up while looking at he cyan-coated mare.

"Then how did you know then?"

"The... orange pony said your name, didn't she? That's when I guessed that you maybe called that." Tom half-lied. 'I'm sorry Applejack.'

"Hey, this orange pony has a name," she trotted towards Tom and exteneded a hoof "it's Applejack, nice to meet ya."

Tom fainted.

"Uh, was it something I said?"

Author's Note:

I might get a bit slower on updating, but I'll do my best!