• Published 31st Aug 2013
  • 1,387 Views, 64 Comments

Band of Bronies - The Watcher 509



6 bronies were just having a typical marathon, but as one moment led to another. They were transported to Equestria with a brown-haired man; which calls himslef, The Doctor.

  • ...
9
 64
 1,387

Chapter 2: Revelations

Note: DUN DUN DUUUUUUUUUN

Before the sudden meeting...

Mid-way through the marathon, it was roughly 4 hours after they started and they still haven't touched the drinks. They were all engrossed into the episode, the ones on the couch sitting right on the edge.

"You were right Pam, this is addicting..." John trailed off.

"Shhh," Pam held her index finger to her lips "here comes the best part of the episode."

As they were all focused on the screen, Pam noticed a slight change on the episode, for one The Doctor often looks straight to the group (or the camera, in acting's case) and does his trademark smile. Which, in on itself, isn't really making her comfortable.

'Maybe I just skimmed over those parts,' she convinced herself. '... he did it again! Okay, this isn't normal. I better ask a Rem.'

Luckily, Rem sat right in front of her, donning the same face of confusion Pam had.


"Hey Rem," she whispered as he looked at her "notice something different with The Doctor?"

"Yeah, do you suppose it's something we missed while watching the seasom a few months back? It has been a while since I watched one of the Season 1 episodes." he whispered, making sure that his voice didn't disturb the others.

"I keep on seeing it too," Pam lowered herself next to Rem "Do you think he's trying to tell us something?"

"As eager as I am Pam, I can't really see that these things happen. I mean, it's like we're in the position of John and Tom when they-" he did a quote-on-quote mark with his hands " "saw" Rainbow Dash in the forest... on their defense though, those two knuckle-heads did also said that they didn't touch any weird mushrooms or plants. Let's just keep quiet and maybe it'll go away-"

"Hey, that's not very nice thing to do isn't it?"

The two looked at where the voice came from, while the others that were watching just looked wide-eyed at the Tv screen. There stood the ninth Doctor- which had a slightly annoyed look -and Rose, looking directly back at the group.

"Wait... what?" was all Tom could say before The Doctor shushed him.

"Look, we aren't really supposed to do this, but we need your help." The Doctor said.

"Help for what? Not trying to be expectant, but you're 'The Doctor', the most intelligent guy on Earth... and maybe the universe." Rem said, scooting towards the Tv.

"Well," Suddenly, The Doctor stretched his hand out into the screen and actually went through it. He stood there in the living room, suit and all. "as I hope you all know, I have a pony counterpart, he's in a bit of a pickle back at Equestria, and I can't risk him seeing me, through some... timey-wimey stuff, if we meet, we might risk the very balance of time."

"But how did you know about your pony counterpart, you can't look at other dimensions right?" asked John, from what he's watched, he had a clearer picture of a Timelord's and the TARDIS' powers.

"Good question, as all you my know, I'm from the Tv show, "Doctor Who". They show my adventures as an episode, but they sometimes leave out other adventures. One of those, were when I was accidentally pulled into a worm hole, but instead of being succumbed to the hole, I utilized the energy of the wormhole to power and upgrade the TARDIS for a short period of time, we got out of the wormhole, but it still had a bit of energy left. So, for some coincidence the screen in turned on, and utilizing the leftover energy of the wormhole still inside it, it switched to a random place and time. That happens to be Equestria, and what I saw was devastating to say the least, there laid a tan colt, with what seems to be a hourglass tattoo on his flank. He laid before the most dangerous race in the universe, Weeping Angels..."

"You mean... he is going to be-" Pam was interrupted as they heard a noise and The Doctor was starting to become transparent.

"Yes, yes he is. I don't have much time left, so you better do it quick. Remember, I will send you a week before the incident, and when I'm gone you'll immediatly be teleported to Equestria . You have to locate my counterpart before he gets surrounded by them, and just for the sake of your friends, don't blink. You can't trust any statue or mural. Always expect them to move, even if they are unlikely to." With that said, The Doctor disappeared and the episode continued in it's seemingly merry way.

Right as he disappeared, all of them felt a slight tingling sensation on their bodies and they opened their eyes to be met with darkness.

"Oooh..." Tom groaned.

"What happened? We were only watching a marathon..."

"W-who are you?"

Author's Note:

Long-winded dialogue FTW!