• Published 22nd Feb 2012
  • 1,006 Views, 5 Comments

The Nightmare in Ponyville - FluttershyFan5



A horrible creature comes and destorys Ponyville.

  • ...
17
 5
 1,006

1- The Start of It All

It was a normal day in Ponyville, and everypony was enjoying themselves. Princess Celestia was reading her letters she usually got each day. She then saw a letter from a certain somepony she didn't want to talk about. It was Discord, the king of chaos and all things anarchy. She used her magic to crumple the letter and burned it away. She quickly wrote a letter informing everypony she knew about Discord's return. Her guards took the note and flew toward Ponyville. The princess was trotting back and forth in the main hall of her castle. Suddenly the doors swung open and the princess stood there in horror.

The main six were standing in the doorway looking toward the princess, not sure what to do next. The princess quickly remained calm and told them about her letter. "I'm afraid I have bad news my little ponies." Celestia said shaking her head.

"No need Princess! We know everything." Rainbow Dash said bravely.

"Rainbow! Not so loud, I don't think the princess likes the sound level." whispered Fluttershy.

"It's quite alright Fluttershy, and now Twilight, what do you want to say?" asked the princess.

"Oh, um yes Princess. We heard about the letter, is anything wrong?" Twilight asked curiously. Scuffing her hooves in anticipation.

"No Twilight, everything is alright so I don't need any of your help." the princess sarcastically said.

"Well, you heard her girls, time to go home, and PARTY!" shouted Pinkie with a huge grin. She then stopped and turned around to say, "Well, are we going, or staying? Because I honestly don't know." Pinkie said confused.

"Look, Pinkie. All the princess is saying is that we have to go and help with her letter problem." Applejack told Pinkie.

"Oh, does she need help with the alphabet?" Pinkie asked. Everypony faced-hoofed and turned toward the princess.
The princess told everypony about Discord's return to Ponyville. Then she dismissed them to save everypony they knew and cared for.

Twilight was gathering all her books and put them in her saddlebags. Spike carried the rest of the books he could hold without collapsing onto the ground. "Twilight, are you sure you need all of these books?" asked Spike almost out of breath.

Twilight sighed and said, "Spike, Spike, Spike you silly dragon! Of course I need all my books." Twilight said grinning at him. Spike heaved up the books and started walking again.

Meanwhile, Applejack was gathering apples to eat on their way to stop Discord's actions. Big Macintosh bucked the apple trees, while Apple Bloom picked them up one by one. Applejack nodded her hat towards her family and galloped toward her friends.

Pinkie was looking through her party box, trying to find her special equipment. She reached inside and took out a bright pink card that read, "A party's not a party, until somepony gets cake". She smiled and put the card inside her saddlebags. And bounced to her friends.

Fluttershy was feeding her animal friends and gently spoke to them, "Okay my little friends, I'm going to be gone for a little bit, so while I'm gone Angel's in charge." She called out bye and trotted away.

Rainbow Dash was just about to fly to her friends, when a huge black cloud surrounded her on all sides. She tried to fly, but the cloud was too strong. "Aw, Come on!" she shouted at the top of her lungs. She sat there trying to escape, waiting for somepony to come help her.

Rarity was trotting toward her door, when she passed her mirror. "Well, if I'm going to stop Discord, I might as well be dressed fabulously." Rarity glared into the mirror as she spoke.