• Published 23rd Jul 2013
  • 634 Views, 36 Comments

When In A Shadow - BassMaker



Even from within the shadow, you can still see the light. This is the story of Vinyl Scratch and Octavia Philharmonica

  • ...
2
 36
 634

Prologue

Vinyl Scratch: it's not even her real name; her real name is something not many ponies actually know. She is a famous DJ that goes by the alias of 'DJ-PoN3'. Officially, she doesn't even exist. At some point, everypony knew the name 'Vinyl Scratch' ,and a few retain that knowledge. She is a known fillyfooler. However, recently, even those ponies who remembered, began to forget. She is at the lowest point in her career. She is in the 'Shadow'; the shadow that covers every forgotten pony. This is her story.

Octavia Philharmonica: a name that some say 'will be heard through the ages'. Whether or not that's true, her name is one you can hear in every corner of Equestria. Everypony knows her name. She is a world-class cellist. She has a secret that no pony, including herself, knows. She is at the highest point in her career. She is in the 'Light', the spotlight of the world. This is also her story.

Author's Note:

Just a starter with background information. Give me some comments, but cut me some slack, this is my first fan-fic.