• Published 21st Jul 2013
  • 424 Views, 9 Comments

Leave it to Striker - Strikerbolt



Discord has plan, the Princesses are in on it, and I am the key.

  • ...
4
 9
 424

Sonic Flameboom

Fluttershy and I noticed Rainbow Dash stirring in her sleep. We looked at her as she awoke. She didn't seem startled at all. "Guys, you won't believe the dream I just had." She said.

"What was the dream?" Asked Fluttershy.

"It was kind of long, seeming. Striker went missing, and then several years later, we became these ponies who could use magical amulets. We had all of these adventures, and then the unicorn leader became a princess. It was weird. In the end, you came back, Striker."

"Dashie, that wasn't-" Flutters began, but I cut her off.

"A normal dream. I wonder why you'd dream such a thing." I then winked to Flutters, and she nodded.

"So Striker, wanna race? In my dream, I pulled off a Sonic Rainboom, again. The only pony to ever do one." She said, braggingly.

"Dash, your the only rainbow mane colored pony, only you could explode a rainbow. I could explode more of a fire burst."

"All right, then lets race! We go to the Cloudsdale starting line, then race just like the honor for Flutters." As she spoke, I had a flash back to the race that gave Dash and Fluttershy their cutie marks. You all know the story, except I followed Fluttershy when she fell. I then knew where to go. We flew to the race track. I was pretty fast, always training. I loved visting the track at night. no pony was ever there becuse it was dark. Somehow my mane lit up like fire at night, so i was fine. i needed to be quick to be discrete How else would you get around town with out being noticed? I was no match for Rainbow Dash, however. Or so I thought.

At the track, we lined up. This race was for fun, but I'd try my best to keep up with Dash. Fluttershy counted. "3...2...1...Go." She said, barely audible. We took off. I was surprised that I could keep up with Dash. I began to accelerate, as did she. The wind began to get stronger. Or at least, I felt more wind. I I sped up, following Dash. She was still ahead. I could see a cone forming around her. I knew if I was next to her, the Sonic Rainboom would send me flying. I began to fly faster, putting a strain on my wings. The air seemed to resist me, but I pushed past dash. Suddenly, the air gave way and sent me bursting forwards. I looked back and saw flames flying in a circle headed in all directions. Dash also got a boost from her Sonic Rainboom. I was still in he lead when I saw the finish line. I passed it so quick Flutters fell off. I swooped around to catch her. Holding her in my fore legs, I slowed down. Having won the race, I was thrilled. She and I made eye contact, then lip contact. She blushed, and I nuzzled her. I took her and sat her back down, hearing Rainbow make a mocking whistle for Flutters and I.

"That's my bro! Getting the ladies with a Flameboom. It was pretty impressive. Bro hoof!" Said Rainbow Dash. I hoofed her. She was now ready to relax. I knew with brotherly senses. The odd thing was that he still haven't realized that her dream wasn't a dream.

"Dash, your dream wasn't a dream. I am back. I was gone." Her smile turned to a serious face.

"Your back now, that's all that matters. Now, what did I miss this morning?" She asked. I briefed her on he Elements of Harmony and the threat. I began to wonder about my Sonic Flameboom. It would look like the sky was set on fire.

"Fire! Holy Celestia how could I forget about Fire?!? Be right back guys." And with that I was off on the user for Fire.

Author's Note:

I'd like some ideas for the element, the theif, and who I should hang with next.