• Published 21st Jul 2013
  • 425 Views, 9 Comments

Leave it to Striker - Strikerbolt



Discord has plan, the Princesses are in on it, and I am the key.

  • ...
4
 9
 425

Throat needle don't do no harm

Rarity and I began to just joke around, nothing very important. She had asked me if she could use me as a ponnequin, so I said yes. She used me to create suits, and even a dress (don't ask). The time we spent together brought us closer. No crazy "I remember this!" moments. Our friendship was new and genuine. Sweetie Belle kept quiet about my non existent cutie mark. Sadly, it didn't matter once Rarity asked a simple question.

"So, what do you do?" She asked. I was confused.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Well, I'm a fashionista if I do say so myself. Rainbow a Dash is a racer and a weather pony, what are you?" She explained.

"Well, I..........." I had no clue. I had spent my only known four years doing, well, nothing. I walked around town, I did a little bit of fanfiction writing for my favorite book series, "My little humans, friendship is worthless." The series was a tragedy story about these creatures called humans. There society is based on work and money instead of friendship. I hope that equestria is never like that. Other than that, plus reading, imagining, and hiding my existence, I did nothing.

"Must be tough to describe. Well, what's you cutie mark?" She lifted my cape and saw the blank flank. I fell to the floor, sad. "Oh, I'm sorry, I forgot that most of your life is unknown to you." She frowned. She put a comforting hoof round my shoulder. "There there, it's alright. I have an idea to help you hide it, if you'd like." I thought about it, then gave a simple nod. She got up off the ground and went up the stairs.

Suddenly, I heard glass shatter, and I felt a needle in my neck. I then felt very sleepy. Soon, the feeling began to fade. However, I decided to get even. I pretended to fall to the ground. The pony wore a full black cape covering their face. They dragged me outside, and squinted my eyes abit to see. There were more figures. There was a cart with a name on it. The name gave a nagging feeling in my brain. I knew that it would knock me out to see my memory, so I had to act quick. I tripped the pony holding me and rushed at the biggest one. He tried to grab me but I burnt him with my mane. I kicked in circles, not sure I knew how to fight like this. It took second to take them mall down. Rarity heard the chaos and came down stairs.

"Rarity, hop in the cart, no time to explain. I have to get somewhere secretive. I will soon have a memory, and I'll need you to guard the area. While I remember, I will be very vonerable. We must run. Now!" I exclaimed. She jumped in the cart and I ran. She gave me directions, leading me to the apple fields. Applejack saw us and followed. Rarity lead me to a place she said was the crusaders club house. I looked at the cart then ran inside. Rarity began to explain things to applejack, but I fell asleep for the most important memory, revealing why I had disapeered. (Note: Being so important, it'll need an entire chapter to itself.)

(Rarity's perspective.) 'Striker's bizzare behavior must've been a nervous breakdown.' I thought. "Anyways, Striker told me to bring him here. He said something about memory, so he may remember something."

"Well, that's might fine, but why the clubhouse?" Asked the cowpony.

"Some brutes attack poor Striker, but he fought with skills as graceful and powerful as...." I gulped. I wanted to say BatColt, but it brought tears to my eyes to remember. I loved him. I love him. He'll be back. Luckily, Aj knew what I meant.

"Wow, he could do that, yet Big Mac fired him? What is wrong with my brother? We need help on this farm." Striker was on the floor, twitching, shaking crying. I wanted to wake him, to comfort him, but Aj gave me a look saying, 'He needs to do this. It holds a keys to his past.' And she was right. I closed the door gently, and turned around just in time to see the ruffians from earlier. They were dressed in tacky black hooded capes. They had a found Striker, but they'd have to go through Aj and I.

(Applejack's perspective.) I saw then fellers comin' and was prepared to fight'em off. Rarity, however, surprised me by running out first. She through some might powerful punches. At most, the thugs could take only one buck to the face, two of Rarity's punches, or three rocks to their heads. I saw that Striker had already put a might beat down on 'em earlier. The stallion was quite impressive, as was Rarity. To bad they were taken. I had my eyes already set on Rainbow Dash. So glad no pony knows what I'm thinking right now.

Author's Note:

Sure Aj, no PONY knows. Sorry about that. What do you all think about this new ship? I can have it be a minor admiration, or a full out relationship. What do y'all think?