• Published 21st Jul 2013
  • 424 Views, 9 Comments

Leave it to Striker - Strikerbolt



Discord has plan, the Princesses are in on it, and I am the key.

  • ...
4
 9
 424

Discord and the Alicorns

I opened my eyes, just slightly. I still wanted to sleep, but I felt I should wake up. I got up, my eyes still very much shut. I left my bed in a scrunchy mess. Normally, I'd brush my mane and shower up, but today, I wanted cereal first. I walked into the kitchen, still very asleep, and popped open my cabinet. I got a bowl and pour my cheery-os into a bowl I didn't remember getting out. Nor did I get out the other four. I poured them anyways, as the milk poured itself. I sat at the table with Discord, Celestia, Luna, and Twilight, the Princesses, save Discord. Half way through my cereal, I noticed.

"What the- Princess Celestia, Princess Luna, Princess Twilight Sparkle." I bowed at each name. Twilight winced at the bow, Luna and her sister smiled. "Welcome to my humble home. To what do I owe this pleasure? Discord, what the hell are you doing here?" I looked at my sweaty coat and messy mane. 'The one day I get breakfast before showering.' Please allow me to quickly tidy myself." C, L, and D laughed. Twilight blushed. I ran for the shower, rapidly cleansing myself. A few minutes later, I returned to the room, my mane fixed, coat brushed, and teeth white as ever.

"Hello, StrikerBolt. I see our entrance startled you." Said Celestia, finishing her cereal. "We simply have a manor to discuss."

"Next time I'd prefer a 'hello, how are things' not 'what the hell are you doing here'". Said Discord. "Anyways, you re familiar with the Elements of Harmony, are you not?"

"Yes of course. Sorry, by the way. They are Laughter, Kindness, Loyalty, Honesty, Ge-" I was cut off by Luna.

"Yes, but he meant the ponies who wield them." She cleared up. I respond. "Well, not personally, but I've seen them around town. Plus, Magic is sitting right here. Princess Twilight Sparkle."

"Please, just Twilight. I hate the bowing and the title." She said, blushing.

"Anyways, I came up with a brilliant plan. They all seem to only interact with each other and other mares." Said Discord. Twilight continued. "But no Stallions. They don't have stallions as friends."

"Pinkie pie is friends with everypony, Rarity is always flirting, and Applejack I've seen talking to many ponies." I responded. Their statement was clearly suspicious.

"Pinkie Pie is, well, Pinkie Pie. Rarity does that to impress other Stallions, and those are AJs customers." Said Twilight.

"But see, that leaves you and Fluttershy as the real ponies who don't interact. Rainbow Dash is very social."

"That may be, but think about it, other than Rarity, who have you seen hang out with Stallions." Said Discord "Other than Rarity's pity dates and Pinkie's parties." He cut off.

"Well, I guess none, huh, never really thought of it like that." I was surprised. I had never noticed.

"The other reason is that a new element has appeared, but as a rock with writing." Said Celestia.

"It had your name written there. This was odd, considering most were shaped like cutiemarks of the wielders." Added Luna. "It also said this: 'In a mixture all of mare, you will find a powerful flare. But for this fire to truly burn, a new element they must learn.'"

I froze. What could involve me and a new element of harmony? I had so many questions, but I let Twilight speak first. "I'll introduce you to the girls at lunch. Meet us at sugar cube corner."

"Sounds like a plan." I say. What else could I say? Luna finished the meeting with this. "Tia and I will try to learn more about he stone." But I had to tell them one more thing.

"The reason my Cutie mark is not there," I said, "is because I don't have one." The three alicorns were shocked, Discord simply smiled. He knew something, I could tell.

"Princesses, may I talk to StrikerBolt alone?" Asked Discord. This worried me, only slightly. He recently was reformed, but he still hadn't earned my trust fully.

"Sure Discord, lets go girls." Princess Celestia said, and they left. Discord closed the door behind them.

"Now, I can tell you the truth of the matter. Before the elements of harmony turned me to stone last year, I created a back up plan. I created the elements of discord. You remember my rule of chaos, and how the elements of harmony became exact opposites of themselves?"

"I remember. Pinkie Pie tackled me for smiling to her. I got pretty worried, but she was happy when I saw her later that day." I said

"We'll, I had taken the elements and gave opposite versions to ponies who fit it. Of course, friendship being magic, I had to keep, otherwise the ponies wouldn't work together, so I changed magic to chaos as friendship.. Laughter became Mockery. Honesty became Bluffery. Loyalty became Betrayal. Generosity became greed. Kindness became rudeness. However, I never found ponies to wield them. When I was free, I went to destroy them, but they were gone. I fear that somepony had wanted to use them. I knew if they were used correctly, they could evenly match and possibly defeat the elements of harmony. When I heard that you were to become a new element, I knew you could help overpower them. This became more crucial when Twilight received a letter. It threatened that soon, the elements of discord would attack. I had to confess. I developed the plan to have you meet the elements and become the 8th element."

"8th? Don't you mean seventh?" I was confused. Luckily, he explained.

"The seventh is love, held by the rulers of the crystal empire." Now I understood. "However, they already are busy defending their kingdom."

"I got it. I guess the fate of the equestria may rest on my lunch going well."

"No. It does rely on your lunch going well."

Author's Note:

Yes, I'm writing a new story. Deal with it.