• Published 21st Jul 2013
  • 425 Views, 9 Comments

Leave it to Striker - Strikerbolt



Discord has plan, the Princesses are in on it, and I am the key.

  • ...
4
 9
 425

About that....

"So your telling me that Fluttershy didn't mention the wedding?" Spoke the Doctor.

"Well, I was going to ease him into remembering, but now he knows." Fluttershy seemed ashamed, but blushed. Then she seemed to recall something. "Wait! How do you know?"

"When Striker got his memory back for the first time-" The doctor spoke, but I cut him off. "The first time? I lost it again?"

"I'll explain later. Anyways, you had remembered that you had been engaged. You seemed too young, but pony and Time lord standards differ, so I was delighted! You wanted to return to Ponyville as soon as we escaped the prison."

"PRISON!?!" Every-pony was shocked, except (of course) the Doctor.

"Yes, now hush! It's a long story, but once we escaped, but our captors used the probe they used to bring back you memory took it away. They threatened that if we left the planet, they'd erase every memory you had. We had to leave, and they did so. Or at least, they tried. I was able to restore you knowledge of our travels. Not the experience, but the knowledge. The rest remained forgotten, but not lost. I knew if you were to wake up and try and remember every thing, your mind wouldn't accept it. You'd go mad, so I left you in your house-"

"And left barrels of bits in the basement. I remember finding them." I said. However, he surprised me again.

"Barrels of bits? I don't remember that."

"What? That's odd. Then how'd they get there?" I pondered this for a while, yet nothing came to memory.

"Wait wait wait!" Rarity seemed lost. "Are you that same guy who helped Comet save me and stop the bomb?"

"Why yes I am! Though, for me, that was a while before I met Bolt. "

"But Striker traveled with you until when? "

"Four years ago."

"But all that happened last year!"

"I'm a time traveler, so things never go in correct order."

"Okay," I said, "now I'm lost."

"It's not important." The Doctor was here for a reason. "What's important is that you discover your element."

"I almost forgot about that!"

"The last thing we need is for you to forget more."

"Wait," Fluttershy said, "who are you?"

I bursted out laughing, and Discord joined in. Everyone else just stared questioningly. The world began to spin, and suddenly...

(Past) I was on the floor, cracking up over something just spoken by the chestnut colored pony in front of me. We stood in a large room that looked like a room from a spaceship. It was the TARDIS main room.

"Does it even matter?" Asked the Doctor, in a defensive yet blushing manor.

"Most stallions that have one of those lying around either had a lady with a weird fetish over last night, or is always prepared for his fetish to be fulfilled!" I continued cracking up until the TARDIS seemed to crash land. The Doctor went to the screen to see what was happening outside.

"Oh Celestia... I hoped never to come here." The Doctor's manor became grim. I got up, no longer chuckling, and saw it.

"What happened? What is this place?"

"This," he spoke, "is Zomponyville."