• Published 4th Jul 2013
  • 2,851 Views, 129 Comments

Ponyframe - SolidFerret

  • ...
25
 129
 2,851

Into the Void

The Tenno armed themselves for the journey into the void, Ash had grabbed a Hind off of a dead Grineer unit and found the weapon very effective. He also armed himself with the Glaive while Frost armed his Braton and his Bronco. Excalibur grabbed his Latron and a Lato while sharpening his Skana. Volt checked Boltor and Bolto, his Ether Sword on his back.

Twilight was nervous. She was tasked with going with them. Flash did his best to not let her go with them, Twilight knew he didn't like the Tenno all that much but she had to. For her friends.

"Tenno, I advise heavy caution when carrying out this mission. Captain Vor is most likely there waiting for you." Lotus told the team. Celestia nodded in agreement.

"Yes, please return my subjects to their homes." She pleaded softly.

"We will assure our lives or the very ponies there. We promise you a fight for them."

"Not without me you're not." A rasped voice called.

Sharp Edge trotted over. A new set of armor and a brand new eye piece, giving him his Tenno like appearance.

"Edge, are you feeling well enough to fight?" Volt asked.

"For Fluttershy, yeah I am." He said with a look of determination.

"Well then, I advise we hurry." Lotus said as the team got into the drop pods.

"Come back alive. All of you." She said as the doors closed.


The rumbling of the ship ceased for Twilight, she nearly fell over, yet she never recalled standing up. Or leaving the ship.

Where was she?

The whole area seemed to form around her as the beauty of the design of the Void met her eyes.

"The Void is filled with traps, be on your toes." Lotus cautioned.

"The mission proceeds." Excalibur said as the team ran off. Edge and Twilight running to catch up.

The four ran through the cylinder doors to instantly fire upon the corrupted.

"Any person who comes within have fallen to the corruption of the Orikin technology. They are all one." Lotus told the ponies.

Sharp Edge and Twilight looked and agreed, the appearance of Infestation, Corpus, and Grineer were mixed all into having similar appearances.

"Tenno, I advise you split up. The hostages seem to be spread throughout the temple." Lotus contacted.

"Do you know which way leads to which pony?" Sharp Edge asked.

"Negative. Do not worry for Fluttershy, I know she's alright." Lotus told him, though it wasn't enough.

Frost saw a door that lead to an objective and took his leave, Excalibur instructed Twilight to follow while Ash and Edge ran off, Volt saw the two markers on the mini-map and ran towards them.

Excalibur ran through the doors and slash dashed towards a small group of Corrupted and shot the rest, he nodded as Twilight moved in.

"The distance between them are relatively close. This mission could easily be over soon." He said.

"I hope so." Twilight told him.

They quickly ran off.


Ash and Edge slid into the room, magic bolts and bullets were fired at the corrupted, killing them.

"Think we can split up? It looks like there are two paths that have a hostage to each." Edge said as he studied the map from his eye piece.

"Perhaps." Ash said. "Can you hold your own?"

"You know it." Edge said as ran his own way. Ash looked at him running off before he turned and walked off as well.


Volt ran through the group of Corrupted with how swords out. He skidded through just as the wounds began to form from the swipes he had made on them.

Both were sheathed as he continued his progress to finding the ponies.

"Help!" A small voice called out. volt recognized it as he took off running. Sprinting as fast as he could as he saw Rumble being attacked by Corrupted.

He jumped and sliced down the middle of one as he landed on front of the small pony. Volt quickly dispatched the other two Corrupted and looked at Rumble.

"Volt!" He exclaimed as he threw his hooves around the Warframe.

"How did you get away?" He asked.

"They thought I was gonna die here." Rumble said. "But you're here. I know that won't happen now."

Volt picked up the colt and put him on his back before running off.


Frost cleaved a Corrupted in half as he ran through them. Dodging bullet as he ran trough the doors and stopped at the sight.

Fluttershy floated in the air with yellow, burning ropes holding her in place. Frost jumped and cut them with his sword and catching Fluttershy as he landed.

The pony's eyes fluttered open to see the Tenno holding her.

"Frost?" She said weakly.

"Yes." He confirmed. Quickly giving her energy, Fluttershy hopped up and looked around.

"Where are the others?" She asked.

"On separate ways. Sharp Edge also came along looking for you. But for now, we must hurry." He said.

Fluttershy nodded as the two took off.


Edge ran into the room to see a mare being held be ropes. He quickly cut them to free her.

"Ma'am, are you alright?" He asked. She looked at him and nodded.

"Yes, thank you."

"I need your name." Edge said.

"OH yes. I'm Milano Mash." She said, rather nervous about the situation.

"Got it." Edge got on his communicator. "I found a hostage." He reported.

"Good work. We're regrouping at this rally point." An orange marker appeared in Edge''s eye piece.

"Follow me." He said to Milano.


Volt and Rumble burst into a room to see a large gem floating at the top of the room. The room almost seemed peaceful as the gem glowed a vibrant violet. Rumble hopped off Volt's back and looked at the gem.

"She's so beautiful." He finally admitted.

The gem lowered to show Flitter inside of it. Rumble walked up to it slowly and put his hoof on it.

"Can you free her please." Rumble said. Lost for words almost.

The gem faded away as she fell down in front of Rumble.

The small colt quickly began to shake his friend awake. She stirred but wouldn't wake. Volt gave her energy that woke her up in an instant.

"Ru... Rumble?" She looked down to see the small colt looking up at her.

Rumble immediately burst into tears and hugged her hoof.

"I'm so sorry... I... ran onto that ship... I thought I could save you." He sobbed. Flitter was mostly confused.

"I just want to know why." She said.

"Be...because.... because I think you're so pretty. I get so excited to find out I'm going to see you and... I really like you a lot." Rumble sobbed so more. Flitter felt tears forming in her eyes as well.

"That's... why. I... didn't... want you... to go away. I wanted to be hugged... by you." Rumble said before bawling his eyes out.

"Awwww." Flitter found it so cute that Rumble admitted his crush and hugged him with her hooves and wings.

The two didn't want the moment to end. Sadly, the lights flickered.


Ash ran through to ind that it wasn't a hostage, it was Vor with a squad of marines, waiting for him.

Vor laughed evilly as he saw Ash enter the room. "Tenno, why do you fight when you know there is no hope. Just give up."

"People like you will always tell us this. The words are heard but we don't listen." Ash said.

"Well then, don't say I didn't warn you." Vor taunted as Corrupted jumped down next to Ash, who quickly killed them. the quickness shocked Vor.

Ash quickly ran and jumped off of the balcony and at Vor, he teleported to the marines one by one and killed them each before appearing above Vor and slashed his Glaive at him.

Vor quickly used the powers of the Void key to teleport away, leaving Ash alone to run off.


Excalibur and Twilight regrouped with Frost and Fluttershy, after the quick hug the two shared, they ran off quickly.

"What is that?" Excalibur asked.

In front of them was a statue of what appeared to be Lotus holding a staff. Fluttershy walked over and brushed her hoof across it, causing the tip of the staff to glow.

"What's it doing?" Twilight asked, panicing a little.

A beam shot from the staff at Fluttershy, but she was pushed out of the way.

"Frost!" She exclaimed as he was struck by the beam. Fear and guilt filled the mare as she ran off.

Frost felt a burn like no other as light filled his vision. He saw Excalibur and Twilight run off and knew they would make it.

"Good luck ally." He said as he faded away.


Fluttershy ran away, crying after seeing her friend go. Unaware she was being watched.

"Fluttershy!" A voice called to her. She looked to see Edge running towards her. It was almost a happy sight until he suddenly clutched his head in pain.

"NO!" She yelled out. Not being able to take it anymore, she began to run off.

"Fluttershy wait!" To late, just as she got past the door and turned around, a jagged, sharp blade landed in front of her as the doors closed.

Ash and Milano ran and regrouped with Volt and the others.

"Where are Excalibur and Frost?" Ash asked.

"Frost was said to have perished while Excalibur went off alone."

Twilight rounded the corner and quickly joined the two Warframes along with the ponies.

"I can't find them. Fluttershy ran off and Excalibur told me to find you guys." She told them.

"Well then, let's find them." Volt said.


Excalibur ran past the swarm of Corrupted and tried to reach the door. They chased after and fired several rounds at him. Excalibur ran to the door but it didn't open for him.

The Stalker swung the Hate and missed Excalibur and instead killed a Corrupted and then quickly killed the others near him.

"Greetings once more Hayden." The Stalker greeted.

"My title falls under Excalibur. Hayden is unknown to me."

The Stalker looked back at him. "In time." He said.

The two looked to see a large amount of Corrupted entering the room.

"Hayden, do you think you can handle this?"

"Yes." Excalibur responded.

The Stalker said nothing, but instead slash dashed a group of Corrupted and fired a bow from Dread.

Excalibur fired his Latron at the head of one before shooting another with his Lato. He used the Radial Javelins to pin a few to walls. He jumped out of the way as a big Corrupted tried to jump on him. He sliced it in half with his Skana before attacking yet another Corrupted.

The Stalker threw Despair at the Corrupted before slamming down the Hate to knock them to the ground. He finished them off and saw the room clear.

"Well Hayden, I see your skills haven't changed." The Stalker praised.


Sharp Edge tore through another team, laughing evilly as one was ripped by his blade.

He looked over to see Ash enter the room. He ran over quickly.

"We have a problem." He growled, his eyes glowing redder.


Fluttershy ran throughout the halls of the Temple, sobbing at how horrible it has been going.

A Corrupted swung and knocked her to the ground. It stood above her, ready to finish her off.

A blade of white silver sliced clean through it. An armor of black and gold stood above Fluttershy.

"Fluttershy." It said.

She knew that voice. It was cold as ice.


The moment Ash walked in the room, The Stalker dropped everything in order to try to kill him.

"Ash, run!" Flitter yelled out as The Stalker gave chase.

Ash ran and saw lasers that would hopefully kill him. He slid and jumped through them and saw the Stalker do the same. Ash cursed to himself and ran off some more.

Fluttershy and Frost ran into the room with the others.

"Frost? Is that you?" Excalibur asked.

"Yes." The voice echoed.

ASh burst into the room with the Stalker giving chase. Having enough, he turned and threw his Glaive at him, he reflected and jumped and swung his Hate downwards. Ash flipped and caught the blade between his toes and flew upwards and caught the Glaive to swing down at the Tenno.

Ash landed in front of the group, who were half distracted by Frost's new form and watching, to afraid to fight the Stalker.

The Stalker quickly pulled out Despair and threw it, Ash teleported away.

The knife tore at Excalibur's helmet just as he turned his head towards them. He put his hand over it yet there was no blood.

The Stalker knew what was coming. He had stopped fighting and saw the darkness in the slash mark across his enemies face.

In an instant, two glowing orbs shined their way through the blackness of the helmet, and looked straight at The Stalker.