• Published 1st Jul 2013
  • 1,028 Views, 21 Comments

Maybe if I get to... - Fat1thatyoulove



Part 38 to the Maybe series Follow the main character thought his newest trails as he tries to better understand the power he possess. And how it affects the ones he loves.

  • ...
3
 21
 1,028

Chapter 3

Chapter 3 – Stony and a feather

"Hey..."

"Hey...?"

"Hello?...."

Your eyes are still closed and the voice outside of your closed eyes is more of a ricocheting far off voice. Your mind has not fully become awoke from whatever Stony thrusted into your face and your body feels a little stiff.

"...Perhaps I should try the stick..."

Your eyes slowly start to crack open to the voice as you listen to it, but as you take the extra moment to listen in on it your mind clicks to the deep voice and you spring your eyes open to the grey stallion that stand over where you lay.

His eyes drift down as he give you a simple smile, "...Ah look it has awoken-.

Stony's words are cut off as you quickly jut your front hooves towards his face, "Stony!" But as you do this a pain shoots through your front legs and they stop almost frozen up in the air, "OW!"

Stony backs away from you as he lets out a little laugh.

You don't enjoy his amusement as you try to move your head to where he’s moved but the same muscle asleep numbness with a bee like sting runs through your neck as you talk in a pained voice, "OW! What did you do!?"

Stony comes back into your eye sight as he looks down at you, "Relax, it was only induced rigamortis."

You wiggle your legs towards his head but you can only move the tips of your hooves as you talk, "What did you do with Violet?!"

Stony is slightly taken back at your sharp tone as he squints to you, "You seem to have an anger problem, tell me do you get annoyed easily?-.."

You don't want to join his mind game examination of you as you quickly cut him off, "Stony! My daughter?"

You hear a slight wheezing laugh to your left, but you can't move your head to the sound on account of it's stiffness.

You listen to the laugh for a moment as another younger kid's voice chimes, "Your dad is funny."

The young kids voice has a slight stuffy nose sound to it and you can't place the voice, your eyes dart back to Stony as you talk in a slightly more calm downed voice, "Why can't I move?"

Stony rolls his eyes as he talks, "Because your body was put into a forced rigamortis that way I could teleport you easier."

You blink to his words as you talk, "What does that mean?"

Stony shakes his head as he talk, "Really? You work in a library with hundreds of books and yet you..." He looks up as he stops, "Hey, don't touch that stuff."

Your mind focuses on the corner of your eye but you still can't see what's there, but as you listen you hear another much older sounding stallion's voice, "Sparky, don't touch things that are not yours."

Who the hell is behind me! The question rolls through your mind as you try to turn your head to the very close voice.

But you only can keep your eyes on Stony as you watch him tapping his hoof to his mouth, "Hm, I guess I should get you off the ground before Spidermane thinks your food." He moves his eyes from you and back to the ponies you can't see as he talks, "No touching a small spider if you see him."

You again try to move your body but all you can do is groan as you wiggle a little bit more of your hooves, "Stony, how long will I be like this?"

The grey stallion's horn sparks up in a blue glow as he talks, "Well you could have just asked."

You feel the the magic tingling around your sides as you watch his horn glowing a little bright," Wait I don't think-...OW!" Your front part of your body is jerked up as you hold a slight tear to your eye, note to self burn Stony's mane.

You sit up right as you let the pin like stings around your muscles start to settle, but from your upright position you are now able to look at the three ponies that escaped your vision.

Your eyes dart to the light purple filly holding a big smile at you from her seat on the small dark grey couch.

Your sight of the other two ponies is cut off as Stony walks in front of them, "Now hold still."

The grey stallion hovers a jar and a pair of scissors towards you as he sticks his tongue out.

You speak up as you watch his movement, "What are you doing?"

You hear and feel the scissors cut at your mane as you watch a few strains of your hair fall into the jar, Stony rolls his green eyes as he holds the jar in your face, "All of my remedies call for hair, its the easiest way to get that ponies magic." He shakes his head as he squints his eyes at you, "You truly are a dummkopf."

"What?"

Stony hovers the jar next to him as he puts the scissors into it, "Again my dumb little friend, you work in a library...look it up. Now I have to make a potion." He wiggles his hoof to you as he gives a little sigh, "Talk with the other sorry excuse for a stallion."

The voice behind him calls out as Stony's ears raise to it, "You know I can hear you right?"

The grey stallion rolls his eyes as he trots away with the jar of hair closely pressed to his face.

As he moves you finally take a look to the stallion with the same annoyed look you have, the pegasus has dark blue mane with a bright red stripe down one side, his coat and spread out wings are a slight dark orange color. You watch as his light brown eyes tilt back to you, he smiles as he nods his head, "Hey, i'm Velocity Wave but you can just call me Volt...how did Stony's tornado pull you into this?"

You squint your eyes to his word, where is there a tornado? You push the weird greeting aside as you say your name.

He loses a little bit of his annoyed expression as he nods his head, "Pleased to meet you." He shifts his eyes to his left as he speaks up, "...And this is Sparky."

You shift your eyes to the light orange coated colt sitting next to Violet as you listen to the colt's young almost stuffy nosed voice, "Hellwo mister." The colt's tiny wings are spread out as he holds his dark magenta-orange eyes to you in a smile. The colt has the same slightly spiked back mane style as the other pegasus but instead of a bright red strip theres a slight orange strip mixture through his dark blue mane.

You smile to him as you say hello.

At your answer the colt points his hoof to his hoof to Violet as he talks, "Um what-what's her name?"

Before you can speak up the older stallion chimes in, "Sparky its not nice to point hooves."

The little colt puts his hoof down as he happily waits for your answer, you watch Violet move her hooves to you as she spells out her name and you give a little chuckle to her motion as you talk, "Her names Violet."

Sparky turns to her as he talks in a chipper high pitched voice, " Hellwo Viowit!"

The light purple filly blinks to the name a little confused but she gives a happy smile anyways.

Volt turns back to you as he talks, "She’s a shy one huh?"

You tried to shake your head on instinct but you stop as a slight twinge hit you, but you still manage your voice as you talk, "N-No Violet has-..."

"...Sombrauism ." Your voice is cut off as the sound of Stony's hooves come back into the room.

The grey stallion walks over to you as he floats a cup of murky brown stuff next to him.

But you don't take notice to it as you squint to his words, "How'd you know that?"

Stony rolls his eyes as he talks, "You see how the unseriös stallion's colt has not stopped talking?"

You try to repeat his words as you search your brain for a definition, "Un-ser-eo?"

The older pegasus gives a sigh as he speaks up, "It means untrustworthy...and again Stony ...I can hear you."

Stony turns around as he cocks his head to the stallion's words, "You are very untrustworthy you broke my shovel when I lent it to you."

The pegasus rolls his eyes as he sets his wings to his back, Stony turns back to you as he hovers the brown solution towards you, "Now open your mouth betrunken."

You look over the murky cup as you talk, "Uh...do I have to drink that?"

Stony nods his head as he talks, "Yes and then you will pass out for three minutes and then you can repay me along with the unseriös one."

You're hesitant for a moment before you open your mouth.

Stony smiles deviously as he tills the cup towards your open mouth, you choke a little as you muscle down the horrible tasting liquid running into your mouth but you push the taste out of your mind as you muscle through and swallow it, "That taste like cra-..." Your voice is cut off as you fall back in another faint.

End of chapter 3