• Published 24th Jul 2013
  • 756 Views, 22 Comments

"Being the new kid ain't so bad here" - SolidFerret



Two brothers just moved in and their new school can be the least of their worries.

  • ...
14
 22
 756

Bro, my god

A woman called to her two sons as she dragged a suitcase down the stair and out the front door. For upstairs, two younger boys, both in their teen years, frantically stuffed clothes into a bag. One shook his hair out of his eyes as he cursed to himself as the younger, by a year, rushed around the room in fear of forgetting something of value.

This time, a male voice called upstairs, very agitated.

The two cursed to themselves as they did a third check around what was their old room.With little nothing left, the older patted his brother on the back once as he ran out, the younger following.

The two rushed into the hallway, shoes skidding on the floor as the rushed down the stairs, the younger even tripping at the bottom. He his brother helped him up while he got his dark brown hair out of his eyes.

The two ran out the door and two the car, which was packed with many bags. they opened the door and stuffed the bags in the trunk. Closing the door, the car drove off, leaving behind the once was, home of the family.

The two caught their breath while listening to music. The oldest, his messy, black hair covered his eyes as he slept while the younger stared out the window beofe eventually falling asleep as well, finding his hoody comfy enough for a nap just like his brother.


A girl, teen years, with electric blue hair, walked into her room as she took her shades off and looked our of her window and towards the night sky. the moon, stars and the light of her Ipod was the only light visible in her room at the moment. It was simply another night before school started.

She noticed a car driving. Bored, her eyes followed it. To her surprise, it pulled up to the house that had recently been bought. She only had the thought of new neighbors as she laid in her bed, resting her head on the pillow while looking at her phone.


The two woke up and quickly brought their bags in. Not bothering to unpack, they ran to their room. Saw two beds, claimed a bed, stripped to nothing but boxers and dove in to sleep for the night.