• Published 13th Aug 2013
  • 679 Views, 12 Comments

PonyHammer 40,000: Magic of War II | Redemption - Dragon Heart



It is the forty-first millenium, and there is no more friendship, only... WAR!

  • ...
5
 12
 679

The Pit of Maledictus

One their way to the final battle, Spike picked up one last transmission from Traytus himself.

*Faithful... enlightened... ambitious... siblings.* said Traytus's voice. *In but a single decade, a few mere swipes of the pendulum, we have gathered a sacrifice to Khorne that will be made legend. Though it was a simpler, weaker voice that illuminated me during my centuries aboard the Harbinger of Damnation, it was Khorne's messenger who showed me the true path of freedom from our pathetic corpse Empress. And what is this path? This meaning, this purpose to which we gather the skulls of our foes? It is nothing. There is no meaning. No purpose. We murder. We kill. It is mindless savagery, this UNIVERSE is mindless. In mere hours, billions will die! Innocent! Guilty! Strong and weak! Honest and deceitful! ALL of them! They will scream, they will burn, and for no purpose but that mighty Khorne may revel in their bloodshed! And united in this void of purpose, fear, or duty... we shall at long last be free! Blood for the Blood God! Skulls for the skull throne! Let the galaxy BURN!!!*

The very speech would send chills up a pony's spine, but the fearless Blood Phoenixes had to exact retribution.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Deep within a massive, spiraling crater, Traytus searched for the perfect place to accept his reward. When he came to a large lava pit, he had found the right spot. He walked into the pit, and allowed the molten rock to engulf him.

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

Many minutes later, from the pit of lava, a large Daemon Prince of Discord arose from the inferno and roared a fiery roar.

Traytus had begun his ascension.