• Published 6th Jun 2013
  • 2,782 Views, 271 Comments

Believe - Rapplejack



Two mares can't be together. It's just not right... Right..? (A Rarijack Story)

  • ...
17
 271
 2,782

Ch7: As Love Grows...

" Oh my-... Applejack! I missed you so much! Where were you all this time?"






Applejack watched Rarity wake up, giving a soft yawn as she stretched her hooves. She didn't feel drowsy; however, it seemed that in her form, the feeling of drowsiness was improbable. During the entire night, Applejack spent every moment observing Rarity's soft face, how it glistened in the moonlight. She saw her rise and elegantly brush her mane with her front hoof; this made Applejack feel warm and safe. She didn't know what got into her, but she started to see Rarity in a totally different perspective. Before last night, Applejack saw Rarity as nothing more than one of her best friends. Nothing more than a crazy pony who was obsessed with fashion. This quickly changed after Applejack heard Rarity's loving and honest words, not knowing that she was speaking to the actual Applejack herself. Applejack felt herself becoming flustered thinking of Rarity's love and devotion towards her, feeling nothing but guilt and sadness that she couldn't enjoy this moment in her real body.

" Good mornin', Applejack.." Rarity said with a smile, leaning over and nuzzling the doll with her nose. Applejack knew if it was not for her inanimate form, she would be blushing deeply.

Good morning, Rarity.. Did you sleep well..?" Applejack thought, wishing Rarity could hear her thoughts. Rarity picked up the doll and put it gently on her back. She used her magic and lifted the mannequin, heading back towards her home. Applejack couldn't see anything besides Rarity's white coat; although far from being displeased. She couldn't move any of her body parts, but she could still feel every little thing. She felt the kiss that was placed upon her lips the previous night, as well as the feeling of currently being caressed by Rarity's coat.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


" Oh I knew I shouldn't have slept on the grass! My mane looks hideous!" Rarity exclaimed, setting down the doll on her bed. Applejack looked at her surroundings, seeing that they were now in Rarity's room. She saw Rarity open the door in front of her, revealing a bathroom. She watched as Rarity stepped inside and left the door open. Applejack knew what was coming, and couldn't turn away in embarrassment. She looked straight at the bathroom mirror dead center in her vision, seeing the reflection of Rarity turning on the shower.

Oh boy. Applejack thought, gulping. She knew she couldn't avert her eyes or turn her head; this was bad. She felt her mind explode with thoughts of Rarity washing her... Soft.. Silky body. Applejack could almost feel her brain start to blush, telling her that this wasn't the right thing to do. Her eyes and body thought otherwise; she felt her non-existent body tingle with this unexplainable feeling. She couldn't lie, she probably wouldn't have turned away even if she could.

" Thread by thread, stitching it together~" Rarity sung, walking into the shower. Applejack could feel her plushy ears turn hot as she saw Rarity enter, soaking her body in the warm water. Applejack watched Rarity run her hoof through her body, oh how it fired up Applejack's cheeks as she looked at every inch of Rarity in lust. She felt like her heart was going to explode while she stared at the mare slowly applying soap on her body.

Whoa nelly, calm yourself, Applejack... Applejack thought, still staring at the beautiful mare through the mirror. The mirror started to fog up; only a black silhouette visible to the eager cowpony. She could see the silhouette's hoof slowly making her way down her chest, down to her-

Applejack couldn't take it anymore. She was ready to just rip out of that stupid little doll that was keeping her from Rarity's soaked body. Rarity climbed out of the shower, using her magic to quickly dry herself. She appeared in front of Applejack, shining with cleanliness. Humming, she quickly gave the doll a kiss on the forehead and left the room. Applejack was very flustered when she received the kiss, mentally blushing. I wonder where that pony is heading off too.. Applejack said, watching Rarity leave her sight.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

" I wonder where my lovely Applejack is.." Rarity thought aloud, walking down the streets of Ponyville. She decided that she probably was at Sweet Apple Acres doing chores. She made her way towards the farm, excited that she would soon reunite with her Applejack. Even though only one day has passed, Rarity's heart ached at the absence of her love.

She approached the entrance to the barn and saw Big Mac leaving. She glanced over to greet him, but he interrupted her.

" Rarity, yer ain't seen my sis', have ya?" Big Mac slowly asked, staring at the mare.

" N-no.. I thought she was at the barn..?" Rarity stuttered, growing concerned as she saw Big Mac's eyes fade into worry. Big Mac gave Rarity a quick nod in appreciation and headed off into town. Applejack isn't at the barn..? Rarity's face scrunched with worry, thinking of the worst possible things that could happen to Applejack. She guessed that Big Mac was probably going to see her friends, so she needed to find somewhere else to look for her beloved Applejack. She knew of a magical zebra in the Everfree forest, certain that she would be of help. She ran off immediately to the Everfree forest after deciding the best chance of finding Applejack was to consult with Zecora.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rarity panted in exhaustion as she knocked on the door of Zecora's cottage. She was greeted by a surprised look on the zerba; turning into a comforting smile soon after.

" My my, look who showed up to my door! Why, it's Rarity whom I adore!" Zecora rhymed, stepping aside so Rarity could enter her cottage. She closed the door behind her and turned to face Rarity, who had concern written all over her face. " Dear Rarity, what has troubled you so? It isn't like you to be this low." Zecora said, approaching Rarity as she sulked in the center of the room.

" Zecora.. I absolutely need your help with something urgent!" Rarity replied, turning to face the zebra. " My-... I mean, Applejack has gone missing! Her family doesn't know where she is, and I'm very worried.."

" Ah, a mare in love, that is easy to see. I shall do what I can, to help you find your mare in need." Zecora said, throwing herbs and potions into the cauldron in the center of the room. Rarity approached it and glanced inside, seeing nothing but a bright purple liquid. Zecora stirred the mix and squinted into the recipe. She gave a couple of nods and turned to face Rarity.

" Applejack is not the one in danger, but I shall warn you to never trust strangers." Zecora said, watching Rarity's face turned from concern to confused.

" So you're telling me Applejack is safe?" Rarity said, ignoring her warning. Zecora nodded at the relieved mare.

"Yes, but don't take my warning lightly; for the consequences will be unsightly." Zecora said, trying to make the fashion pony listen. Rarity didn't listen to Zecora, too relieved that her special somepony was safe and okay. Rarity thanked Zecora many times for the good news before leaving. Zecora looked through her window at the skipping Rarity, with a concerned look on her face.

" That pony is acting too carelessly, I hope she can defeat her enemy."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Applejack started becoming bored of staring at the bathroom mirror. Where in the hay is Rar'.. Oh, she better not be flirtin' with any ponies just because I ain't there. Applejack thought, sternly. She knew Rarity had a flirty nature, even remembering the most recent time when she gave the mail pony a flirtatious smile. I swear, if any pony is goin' to be messin' with MY Rarity, boy are they.. Applejack thoughts were interrupted, hearing the door to Carousel Boutique open.

Rarity's back! Applejack thought, mentally blushing at how worked up she was just to see her. She heard rumbling downstairs, a bit too much rumbling in her mind. What is that crazy mare doin'? It's causin' a huge ruckus! She heard the hall-closet door slam open, she probably would've jumped back in shock if she could. Before she could think of what Rarity was doing, the door leading to Rarity's bedroom slammed open.

Rarity, what in tar-nation are you doin'!? Applejack thought, scolding Rarity in her mind. She couldn't see anything besides the bathroom and part of Rarity's dresser, so she couldn't turn around and see what Rarity was doing. The bedroom was dark, but she could barely make out a dark silhouette in the mirror. She couldn't tell who it was, but it definitely didn't look like Rarity. Applejack's rage took the best of her, she started mentally swearing and screaming at the intruding pony.

YOU THINK YOU CAN COME TO MY RAR'S HOUSE AND DO WHATEVER YOU PLEASE? I SWEAR IF I WASN'T IN THIS STUPID DOLL I'D.. Applejack thought, wishing that she could kick that intruder with her apple bucking hooves. She heard the entrance door open again, hearing Rarity humming in joy. Oh no! Rarity is goin' to be in trouble! Why do I have to be in this STUPID body! Applejack thought, wishing she could do something to stop the intruder from laying a finger on her Rarity. Looking at the mirror, she saw the intruder standing in the center of the room. She wondered why the intruder hadn't even thought of hiding to strike, but to just stand in broad daylight awaiting the fashion pony.

Rarity's humming soon faded as she entered the kitchen. Applejack knew this because she could hear the silverware clanking and the refrigerator opening. Applejack needed to do something about this infiltrator. She tried her best to move her tiny plushy hooves but to no luck; they didn't move. All she could do is lay there and wait for Rarity to meet her oncoming doom. Applejack heard herself whimper in her mind, wishing she could just protect the pony she cared so deeply about. She quickly started to panic as she heard Rarity walk up the stairs to her bedroom. All she could do was wait until Rarity screamed in terror as she opened the door, facing the intruder head on. She braced herself, wishing there was something to do. She heard the door open and saw the light being turned on. She heard a gasp come from Rarity.

Rarity! No!! Applejack screamed in her mind, not wanting to witness her impending demise. She looked into the now lit up mirror, gasping in horror. I-it couldn't be! She heard Rarity scream.


" Oh my-... Applejack! I missed you so much! Where were you all this time?"

Author's Note:

Oh my.. Don't I just LOVE leaving you guys off with such an intense ending haha ^~^ ... Not many words to say, Oh! Im going to type up a quick oneshot romance soon, totally unrelated to this. Dont worry, Ill keep working on this ^_~ eheh. So yeah.. I hope you enjoyed this chapter, and I hope you continue to enjoy the series! Sorry it's a bit short ~_~.