• Published 14th Feb 2012
  • 1,261 Views, 4 Comments

My Little Pony: Revolution - JacksonStorm6



A revolution is starting to rise in Equestria. Will Twilight be able to stop it in time?

  • ...
 4
 1,261

Chapter 5

Twilight came home and took a shower. She tried to be quick about it, as she did not want to keep the princess waiting. She didn't even wait for her mane to dry, rushing out of her home. Along the way to the castle, she ran into Pinkie again.

“Hello Twilight.” Pinkie said, trotting alongside Twilight. “I see that you came out alright after that little scrape today.”

“How did you.....Never mind.” She knew better than to question Pinkie.

“News travels fast. There's also news that a new prisoner is being kept in the castle dungeon. Any word on that?”

“Well, you know, I can't say anything just yet.”

“Of course, royal business and all. Can't let the common folk know what goes on behind closed doors.”

“Pinkie, you've been acting strange lately.”

Suddenly, Pinkie leaped in front of Twilight, a crazed look on her face. “I told you before, my name is Pinkamina, NOT pinkie.”

“Ok, I'm sorry.”

“You should be. And like I said before, strange things are starting to happen again. I'd watch your back.” And just like that, Pinkie seemed to disappear into thin air. Twilight stood there for a moment, trying to sort out what just went on. She continued her walk to the castle.

Once she reached the castle, a guard pony escorted her to the throne room. “Her royal highness has been expecting you.” he remarked, no tone in his voice. “She's currently conversing with Princess Luna, but it shouldn't be long.” He opened the door for her.

“Thank you.” she said, walking past him. As she entered the room, she could hear the sisters speaking.

“This isn't something that you can do.” Luna was saying. “It's not right.”

“Yes, well he attacked us, so I would say that he has earned this.” Celestia replied.

“Word will get out. There will be an outrage.”

“And what will they do? Nothing. They will see that he was in the wrong, and he will be punished. He will serve a lesson to others who may try the same.” Celestia saw Twilight in the corner of the room. “Ah, good to see you Twilight.”

“You as well. I'm not interrupting, am I? I can come back in a few minutes.”

“No, no. Luna was just about to see herself out.” Celestia turned back to her sister. “We shall continue this discussion later. I have things to do.”

“Of course.” Luna said, turning around to leave. “Ms. Sparkle.”

“Princess.” Twilight replied as they passed each other. Celestia turned her attention back to Twilight once Luna was clear of the room.

“I'm sorry you had to hear that. Are you ready?”

“Yes ma'am.”

Twilight followed the princess through the halls of the castle, neither daring to say a word. They descended a staircase to the bowels of the castle. Twilight had never been in this part before. They came across a guard, who nodded his head to the princess and opened the prison door. Inside was the unicorn that had attacked them.

“Good to see you again, princess.” He bore an evil looking smile. “I see that you managed to come out unscathed. Pity, the next one will have to work even harder.”

“Silence.” Celestia responded, complete authority in her voice. “You will only speak when spoken to, is that clear?”

“Fuck off.”

“No one speaks to the princess that way!” Twilight interjected. “Now tell us, who are you working for? Why target the princess?”

“Wouldn't you like to know. Too bad that you never will.” He snorted at them. “This is why our cause will not be stopped. Injustice such as this. We have rights, you know.”

“Yeah, well your rights flew out the window when you tried to kill her!”

“Listen,” Celestia interrupted. “We won't get anywhere if we keep going on like this. Why don't you just tell us who set you up, and your punishment won't be as harsh?”

“Heh. You'll never know. I'll take whatever you throw at me, I won't say a word.”

“We'll see about that.” At that moment, a white stallion walked in, carrying a medical bag with all sorts of utensils in it. Celestia turned to exit the room. “Everyone talks. It's just a matter of time now.”