• Published 14th Feb 2012
  • 1,255 Views, 4 Comments

My Little Pony: Revolution - JacksonStorm6



A revolution is starting to rise in Equestria. Will Twilight be able to stop it in time?

  • ...
 4
 1,255

Chapter 1

It was a beautiful day in Canterlot. The sun was shining, the birds were singing, and Twilight was running late again. Not that it mattered to the princess, though. All they cared about was that they were able to share a lunch together on days like this.

“Excuse me!” Twilight said, pushing her way through a crowd of ponies. She came upon the table that Princess Celestia reserved for them. “I'm sorry I'm late, princess.”

“Nonsense, Twilight.” Celestia said, nodding to her favored student. “There is no such thing as being late, all that matters is that we are here now.”

“I suppose you're right.” Twilight said, taking a drink from her teacup. “Then again, I will have to get back to class in a bit.”

“How are the students doing? Progressing well?”

“Oh yes, they are doing quite well! Starshine has really shown her potential.”

“Oh? Have you considered taking her on as your apprentice?”

“Possibly. She is a very quick learner.”

Celestia took a drink of tea. “Well, it is good to hear that things are going well.” The bell tower tolled in the distance, indicating the passing of another hour.

“Is it 1 o'clock already?” Twilight asked aloud. “I should probably be getting back to the class.”

“Before you go, I must ask a favor of you.”

“Anything, Princess.”

Celestia brought a file up that was on the table. “Could you deliver these to the Sky Marshall after you're done with your class? It's a revised flight pattern for our trip to Manehattan on Friday.”

“Certainly. I'll make sure that she has them by the end of the day.” Twilight said, taking the file from the princess.

Celestia smiled. “This is why I chose you as my Second in Command, beyond the fact that you are my most faithful student. I'll see you tomorrow.”

“Thank you, Princess.” Twilight walked away, taking the most direct path back to the class. She was glad that she chose to move back to Canterlot after the Chaos Contingency. It seemed as though everything had settled back down after that. Although she missed her friends, she knew that she would always be there for them, and they would be there for her.