• Published 14th Feb 2012
  • 1,261 Views, 4 Comments

My Little Pony: Revolution - JacksonStorm6



A revolution is starting to rise in Equestria. Will Twilight be able to stop it in time?

  • ...
 4
 1,261

Chapter 2

“Thank you, Ms. Sparkle.” The class said in unison as they slowly filed out of the classroom.

“Thank you and have a great day, everypony.” Twilight said back. She watched as the class left. “Starshine, may I speak with you for a moment?”

“Yes, Ms. Sparkle.” one filly said, stopping in the doorway.

“Please, call me Twilight. Walk with me for a moment.” Twilight and Starshine walked down the hallway of the school. “I've noticed that you have been doing extremely well with your spells lately.”

“Thank you, Twilight.”

“You've got a natural talent for magic, much as I did when I was a filly. Which is why I would like for you to be my apprentice.”

“Me?” Starshine asked, surprised at the offer.

“Starshine!” somepony called out. Two ponies came around the corner. “Oh, I'm sorry Ms. Sparkle, is everything alright?” It was Starshine's parents.

“Of course,” Twilight answered, “Everything is fine.”

“Mommy, daddy, Twilight asked me to be her apprentice!” Starshine said, running up to her parents.

“Oh? And what did you say?” her father asked.

“I haven't said anything yet!”

“Well, you should give her an answer, you silly filly.”

Starshine turned back to Twilight. “Yes!”

“Great!” Twilight said back. “First thing I want you to do is study your spells. That's the only way you'll get better. I'll talk to you if I need anything else.”

“Ok.”

“What do you say to Ms. Sparkle?” her mother asked.

“Thank you, Twilight!”

“You're very welcome.” She watched the family walk out of the school together. Twilight looked at the clock and figured that she should get going as well. She walked back to get the file that the princess gave her. Once she had the file, she left the school. As she exited the building, somepony called out to her.

“Hello, Twilight.” The voice was familiar. Twilight turned around to see somepony standing in the shadows. “It's been a while.” The pony stepped from the shadows, and Twilight recognized her almost instantly.

“Well hello Pinkie! I'm surprised to see you here.” Twilight said. “What are you in town for?”

“I'm here for you, Twilight.” she replied. Something was off about her. Her hair was different as well, straight instead of curly. “I see that you are still working with the princess.”

“Of course. I am her second in command.”

“Right, well, good for you.” She had a strange tone to her voice. “Anyway, you should watch yourself. Something around here doesn't seem right.” She turned and started to walk away. “Also, my name is Pinkamena, not Pinkie.”