• Published 4th Jun 2013
  • 5,614 Views, 140 Comments

Dragon Undefeated! - Author of MADness



The way of a fighter is never easy but if your a magical fire breathing dragon its more than one can say.....AWESOME!!!

  • ...
32
 140
 5,614

ROUND 5: A PROMISE I WILL KEEP! (Unedited)

ROUND 5: A PROMISE I WILL KEEP!

"One who faced his fears is a better person than those who faced a thousand men" -Anonymous

-Previously on Dragon Undefeated! (Narrated by Pinkie Pie)-

Twilight: So Spike I know your like my brother and all but this lavender flower is needed to be picked!

Pinkie: Wait your turn!

Spike: Yo Pinkie I'm so wanting to have sex with you right now but because my mom made prostitution illegal and me and Twilight need some bling I'm gonna do the next best thing to earn it and that's beating the sh*t out of someone for cash... Yeah!

Pinkie: Yeah I'm so wanting you inside me and cream this eager pie but because this story is rated T so we can't do that...yet...

Spike: Now bring me more b*tches to beat!

*At the mayhem mansion*

Spike: So I decided that my mom and auntie need a new toy and even thought they never go to any of my birthday party here in Poniville or give me allowance or at least gave me a proper education, I'm gonna send you to them so f*ck you! F*ck what you think and while your at you shall F*CK the princesses also!

Super awesome fire dragon breath! BOOM!

Mr. Hentai: His swag level is over 9000!

BOOM!

Spike wins FATALITY

Pinkie: What a thoughtful son you are...

Princess Celeistia: YAY! A new toy and it doesn't run on batteries!

Mr. Hentai: Someone please kill me! These mares know no exhaustion!

Spike: Now give me more b*tches to pound Pinkie

Pinkie: Oh yeah!

*At Cloudsale Tournament *

Pinkie: Oh no the griffins are pounding Rainbow Dash and not in a erotic way...

Princess Celestia: As always I the omnipotent Goddess of Equeastria is useless...

Discord: Yeah f*ck you Celestia! F*ck you!

Luna: Someone is going to be stoned again...

Spike: Pounding b*tches is my job...

Griffins: Oh no! It's the Dragon his here to kick our griffin butts and f*ck b*tches! And he ran out of b*thes!

Spike: Get lost punks your making me sexy you don't want me when I'm sexy!

Rainbow Dash: Oh my Celestia! Take off those pants Spike I know you wanna taste the rainbow that is me! Please taste me Spike!

Spike: Hell! YEAH! I love pounding b*thes!

-NOW BACK TO THE ACTUAL STORY!-

*At Canterlot*

The Goddess of the sun held a picture in her lovely fingers, a picture of her beloved son. Even thought they see each other rarely deep the princess loved her adopted child as an alicorn and a mare Celestia always wanted a child in her arms but knowing that the sake of her land and people are the top most importance so she tasked Spike to be an assistant of the savior and defender of Equestria known as The elements of friendship but now she knew his time has come the time Spike must return to his adopted mother's arms and be with her side to rule among with the mate Celestia hoped Spike already found.

As she wondered if Spike had found his queen Celestia reminiscence with the memories of Spike's infancy the best times and the only times she was with her adopted angel... The time they had it was short yet Celestia treasured them..as she trasured him...she treasured them well...

-Flashback-

The baby dragon cried in her mother's arms, for Celestia it was a heart saddening sight to see her joy to cry as he is. Looking at the nearby maid the mare quickly understood her master's wishes.

Without another second to loss the head maid had already called the as many maremaids as she can call all of them with a stern look waiting for the Goddess orders.

The princess look at the mares with a smile she spoke again.

"My son needs milk give him nipples to suck!" She ordered in a royal Canterlot tone and upon hearing the word the mares eagerly took off their clothes off with the desire to please the young prince and along with it themselves.

-End of Flashback-

With her mind trailing back to reality Princess Celestia once again giggled at the memory with a grin in her lips she hoped to see the mare of dreams her son has as she spoke once again about the memory she once remembered.

"You made many mares happy that day my son you made them all cum..." She giggled at the memory

*Meanwhile at Cloudsale*

"Spike I said take off those pants!"

"NO!"

Spike doesn't even know how this argument started but this is one fight he does not plan on losing... specially this one. Yet the cyan pegasus ain't going down without a fight.

"I SAID TAKE THEM OFF!" Dash shouted once again

Both fear,embarrassment and a lace of anger twirl inside the young dragon as both his friends enjoy the sight of his masculine physique. With Dash eager to see more than his uncovered abs, arms and face the cyan mare was dying to see more of him and the pink earth pony his no different.

Eyes at the flying pegasus Spike took distance from her with fear contorting his face Spike hope someone would save him from this bizarre scene. Yet it seems that he had nowhere to escape. Dash flew slowly to his side Spike stepped back as a reflex. Dash hold him close Spike was sure he felt her warm fingers gripped his shoulders bringing him closer.

Looking back with door Spike saw Pinkie close the once open door as she then proceed to close the windows.

"Look Spike I'm giving you a choose here so be reasonable, either you strip and take those pants off or I will rip them off your macho legs." Dash whispered in his ear fins with a shiver Spike give in reminding himself to bring Twilight next time so hopefully nothing like this will happen and hopefully she can talk some sense to them too.

Speaking of his best friend Spike wondered how can she help him in his fights after all she is the smartest pony he knew.

The thinking will have to wait for these two mares hungrily staring at him, giggling as Dash now grip his pants. Spike knew what she's going to do next and Spike will curse this day as one of his most embarrassing day yet.

With a quick pull Dash lowered Spike pants to his knees Spike offered no resistance he knew it was futile. With a scorn Spike let out a big huff of smoking showing his frustration and anger at them while the mares enjoy the new view of his stretched underwear and the bulging meat under it.

"OH MY CELESTIA A GIANT COCK!"

It is indeed...it is as the words describe it.

"I know! I know its big, its huge now can I please have my pants back on where it should be please..." Spike said very annoyed.

Yet it seems as his huge part manage to mesmerize them as more drool drip from the ladies' lips. This is not a good sigh...to Spike that is.

"OH MY CELESTIA A GIANT COCK!" The mares squealed yet again, this was getting very annoying..

Hot tears escaped from Spike's eyes, begging (yes begging) his adopted mother deep inside his mind Spike hope that someone will come out to save him and get him out of this situation wait scarp that- THIS SH*T-TUATION, if that is a word that might be the best one to describe what Spike in now.. And as miraculous as his mother Spike's prayer was answered.

Twilight can easily be depressed when alone and for the first time in Spike's life we will be thankful for that.

With a big flash of light the room was illuminated with a purple beam of light spreading through the room with a blinding pace and with another second the light fade revealing another mare in the room.

In his mind Spike thanked Princess Celestia this is exactly what he needed to escape this...or at least what he think might help. Luckily for Twilight finding her dragon friends was child's play with a locating spell in her mind combined with a teleportation spell she already know it only took mere seconds in finding him.

Upon seeing Spike's enormous appendage Twilight's jaw dropped to the point her muscle in it simple refuses to move. With awe in her eyes mirroring the same ones with Pinkie and Rainbow Dash have as the three mares stare . And stare they did.

-Brain system failure! Reboot protocol activated-

"Twilight! Thank my adopted mother for this you gonna help me talk some sense to our friends here." Spike said but his words seems to pass through Twilight.

-Rebooting 11%-

The purple mare just stare at his gigantic member luckily his boxer did a good job covering it yet even with a cloth above it it bulge exposing its size to the mares... A size they are impressed to see.

-Rebooting 20% complete-

"HOLLY CELESTIA FUCKING DISCORD! A GIGANTIC PIECE OF PLEASURE AND ITS MEASUREMENT IS ABOVE THE SIZE OF A STALLIONS DICK SUCH MARVELOUS SIGHT!" There's no mistaking it Spike's luck just come from bad to what the hell did everypony sniff a ton of drugs and narcotics or something. In his mind he cursed his luck for this and also his gigantic friend. And to his horror those sentences just came out of his purple friend.

-Rebooting 75% complete-

"Damn you dick." Even he can't believe his own words he now started to curse his own dick.

-Brain rebooting 99% complete -

Twilight's collapsed mind seem to work again as it process the sight of it but to her luck it started to function again...

-Rebooting complete!-

Despite the restoration the brain's primal desire is strong as Twilight eyes once again saw the enormous meat that's bulging inside Spike's boxers once again awaken the lust inside of them.

"OH MY CELESTIA A GIANT PIECE OF PLEASURE!"

This was all Spike can take. The dragon pulled his pants back on to it's proper place seemingly breaking the trance his friends at. Without the 'organ' mesmerizing them Twilight and the rest if her friends was brought back to reality leaving their fantasies behind.

With a smile Twilight approach her friends all eager to see her again specially Rainbow Dash. They chatted and talk with all the events that took place with their lives and like the colors of Dash's mane it was colorful. The dragon can't help himself but to smile seeing them like this is one of the greatest joy he wish never grew tired seeing again and again.

"So yeah being in the Wonderbolt Academy is a big drag everypony thinks I'm a lesbian because I can't have a coltfriend and get laid but thanks to this hulk of muscles that won't be a problem now.

Still...Spike knew it won't be long until Twilight would discover his new job and he know it won't sink pretty with Twilight he is sure of it.

"Then Spike came to me and asked me for a job and I gave him the best one that suits him..." Upon hearing that sentence from his pink friend Spike knew it won't be long now.

Then it happened...

"A fighter and now he's gonna beat those griffins face down.." With that Spike knew he is now officially f*cked... and not in a way they will like.

Twilight remained quite for a moment processing the last sentence... The word fighter circled around the purple mare and it means one thing Spike is gonna be b*cked if she won't do anything about it.

"WHAT?!" With that Twilight was engulf in searing flames with anger in her eyes..

Anticipating this from the start Spike hold his ground but Twilight wasn't aiming at him she was aiming at Pinkie. Pinkie found herself lifted in the air, levitating to Twilight the pink mare can see the anger in her eyes.

"PINKIE! WHAT IN EQUESTRIA ARE YOU THINKING PUTTING SPIKE AGAINST THOSE GRIFFINS?! DON'T YOU KNOW HOW AGGRESSIVE GRIFFINS ARE SPIKE IS GOING TO BE POUNDED LONG AND HARD AND THIS ISN'T A PORN PINKIE THIS IS A FIGHT?! WHAT WHERE YOU THINKING YOU SCATTERBRAIN?!" Pinkie can't not even look at Twilight as the angry mare lifted her up in the air threatening to hit her head in the ceiling.

"Enough Twilight!" Spike roared and with that Twilight's grip started to loosen and soon enough Pinkie was landed safely to the floor.

Walking to Twilight Spike grab his purple haired friend with a one last look and nod to Dash and Pinkie the two quickly understood what the dragon meant and it will be a long talk between those two. Taking some room isolated from their friends a strange silence creep between the two they knew each other but now the the atmosphere seems to be as alien as the events that took place just now.

Manning up Spike begun to confess everything to Twilight, the fight clubs, him joining the tournament the griffins made and now him being 'trained' by Rainbow Dash.

As Spike predicted it was not good, by the look in his friends eyes Twilight seems upset...

"Spike..."

"I know Twilight it's crazy me being in a fight, me sending my mom and aunt a 'gift' and yes this... I'm sorry."

To Spike's surprise Twilight turned back slowly walking away... The thought of Twilight's fury flashed in the dragon's mind but it did not happen.

"No Spike if anypony is sorry it's me... I'm suppose to be your guardian and the one who should be taking care of you but now...it seems your the one whose responsible." This was not what Spike foresaw.

Spike stood their dumbstruck by her words.

"I failed you Spike I promised your mother that I will take care of you but..."

Tears seem to escape her eyes. This was what Spike hated the most being the cause of the problem. Thinking quickly Spike surround his arms around her bringing her into a warm hug.

"Spike..."

"Never did you failed me silly and you should really stop blaming yourself for everything you filly you." Spike placed his palm to her face slowly wiping tear after tear.

Twilight spun bringing him face to face, feeling a bit of discomfort from the sudden closeness Spike took a step back.

"Twilight look I'm fighting the griffins in their own game tomorrow so please I'm begging you not to stop me in this ok..." Spike pleaded with a smile the dragon hope his plead to be answered with a yes but silence was all he hear.

"I'm sorry Twi, I really am but please I have to do this..."

Turning back Spike smile faded, he knew this was going to happen the real question is when. But this not the time for that, a fight will happen, a fight he will be in a fight he will have to win. As hard and sad it might look Spike walk leaving his long time friend behind.

"Wait!" Spike ear fins flinched looking back he can see Twilight walking to him with the sparkle in her eyes the sparkle he knew, the sparkle as same as his.

"If I can't stop you Spike I won't feel any better if I won't do anything to help you win so please Spike now hear my words, I'm joining you there Spike lend your strength as I lend you my knowledge..." With those words Spike's muscles and heart seems to ignite as the short fuse burn he lifted Twilight and hugged her.

"Spike do you remember the promised you made to me when we where little?"]

Spike wondered searching his brain for the memories.

-Flashback-

"Spike get me that book please." said a younger Twilight.

Here Twilight," said spike. Um Twilight can you promise me something?" he asked

"What is it Spike?" she asked

"Promise me that no matter what we will always have each other's backs and take care of each other," he said blushing

"I will always promise that Spike" She said with a smile.

-Flashback ends-

"I once promise you that I'll help you no matter what and I'll honor that promise Spike." Twilight spoke

"THANKS! Twilight I know you won't let me down with you in the team I will not be beaten!"

But knowing Twilight the dragon knew it her assistance will came with a price, price we will not like...

"I want you to promise me, pinkie promise me that you will retire after this..." As painful as the choose it is Spike understood her wishes it is reasonable why she wants him to stop Spike risking his limbs.

As heavy as a promise for Spike he steeled himself to accept the promise but with a grin Spike was a promise of his one to make to Twilight.

"Sure but you have to promise me something first." Spike smiled the thought of everyone of his friends happy stirred his mind and steeled his resolve.

"Sure Spike what is it?" Twilight asked a bit annoyed

With a blush Spike rubbed the base of his head.

"Promise that you'll get a boyfriend after all this." Spike grinned

Before Spike can reply even speak some more Spike felt himself covered with Twilight wings covering him like a warm blanket, Spike then felt Twilight arms surrounding his chest.

"I already have..." Was all Spike heard...

"NYEH?!"

Author's Note:

MAD: Hey there fellow bronies and pegasisters I'm back and so is my stories! I would like to thank fanfic author Lady Shadow92 and Wing Zero 032 for all the help with my stories. Please if you may leave a comment I would love that... Also if I made a mistake in the grammar feel free to point it out so I can correct it English isn't my native language.