• Published 30th May 2013
  • 971 Views, 19 Comments

Dimensional Battle Royale - RazortheAwesome



Two OCS are drawn together from random universes in order to fight each other to the death in the hopes of not only leaving the so called game alive, but also to save the universe that they come from.

  • ...
5
 19
 971

Chapter 4

*Meanwhile, in Seth’s Universe*

Rainbow Dash was flying back and forth inside the library, worried out of her mind about Seth. “Have you found anything yet?” She asked Twilight as she landed right next to her.

“I tried a tracker spell, but I didn’t get any signs of him. So I have no idea where he can be.” Twilight said.

Rainbow put her head in her hooves and muttered,”This is my fault.”

“What do mean?”

“I didn’t save him. I couldn’t fly fast enough. Now he’s gone and we have no clue where he could be.”

Twilight put a hoof on Rainbow's shoulder and said, “Rainbow, it’s not your fault. Sure Seth is missing, but it’s not like you caused it.”

“I know. It’s just... I’m worried about him, I mean we both know what trouble Seth can get him. It seems that he can’t go six months without having to fight some big bad guy.” She fell silent for a few seconds before she continued, “I don’t want him to get hurt... Or worse.”

“Rainbow, it’s Seth, so I’m sure he’s fine, and wherever he is, I think it’s safe to say he’s trying his best to get home and back to you.”

At that, Rainbow looked back up to Twilight and said, “I hope you’re right.”

*Meanwhile, in Razor’s Universe*

Daedalus sat on his couch reading the newspaper, as he was want to do. He was in the middle of reading an article about how Celestia eats seemingly endless amounts of cake but never gets fat when he heard a knock on his front door. With all the charisma of a pony of could give absolutely zero f***s, he neatly folded up the newspaper and set it on his coffee table before getting up and walking over to the door just as another knock came from it.

He opened his door right in the middle of a third knock to find of all ponies, Twilight Sparkle on the other side with her right forehoof still in the air. Her mood dropped noticeably the moment she laid eyes on him.

“Oh… Umm… Hi... Daedalus,” Twilight said to him as she put her hoof down.

“Hello Ms. Sparkle,” Daedalus replied in his usual, ‘I can give no f***s’ manner.

“Umm…. Uh…. Have you… Uh… Do you...” Twilight kept saying as she tried to look anywhere but at Daedalus. She seemed a little more than nervous to see him. Though given their last encounter, she had every right to be.

“If you have something you want to say,” Daedalus replied without changing his tone in the slightest. “Then say it Ms. Sparkle, as I don’t get paid nearly enough bits to listen to your incoherent ramblings.” Twilight stared at him for a few moments before she shook her head and refocused her mind.

“Have you seen Razor?” she asked him, now sounding a bit more serious.

“Can’t say that I have,” Daedalus replied.

“Oh,” Twilight responded, now looking a little confused. “That’s odd. He said he was going to meet up with me earlier today but he never showed up.”

“He left this morning and hasn’t come back since then,” Daedalus responded, still not able to give any f***s.

Twilight stood there for a moment as if in deep thought as she contemplated his words. Then, suddenly, as if by a sudden flip of a switch, her eyes widen to the size of saucers as the expression on her face changed from ‘deep thought’ to ‘oh Celestia no.’

“Oh my,” she said aloud. Daedalus could not help but raise an eyebrow at that.

“Oh my what, Miss Sparkle,” Daedalus stated in his typical matter of fact manner, “is there something matter with him disappearing all of a sudden as though called forth to another dimension by some unseen force.”

“What?” Twilight replied, her saucer eyed expression not lessening in the slightest.

“Fine, go look for him around town,” Daedalus said, turning back to towards his couch, “who knows, perhaps he’s waiting at your house, reading your secret diary and all of the dirty little things you like to do at night out loud right…” he turned back, seeing only a blushing lavender shadow of what was Twilight Sparkle remaining, along with a trail of dust, prompting him to close the door and resume reading.

“Insane Stallion Proposes building Extra-Dimensional Jail,” Daedalus read aloud, glancing down at the headline before reading the article and loudly proclaiming, “Neat.”