• Published 30th May 2013
  • 971 Views, 19 Comments

Dimensional Battle Royale - RazortheAwesome



Two OCS are drawn together from random universes in order to fight each other to the death in the hopes of not only leaving the so called game alive, but also to save the universe that they come from.

  • ...
5
 19
 971

Epilogue

*In Seth's Universe*

Rainbow Dash entered Golden Oaks Library to find Twilight sitting at a table reading a spell book.

"Hey," Rainbow said, getting the other mare's attention.

"Oh, hi Rainbow Dash. How are you feeling?" Twilight asked.

"Better. I mean yeah I'm still worried, but thanks to Zecora, I know that at least Seth is safe."

Twilight was about to say something when there was a sudden flash of light behind her. Both mares immediately looked over to see a certain black stallion standing there, though it wasn't long before he collapsed onto the floor.

"Seth!" Rainbow Dash shouted as she flew over to her husband.

Seth tired to stand up, though he didn't last long before he fell again. Thankfully, Rainbow stepped in and let him lean on her.

"Thanks beautiful," Seth said, giving her a peak on the cheek.

"Seth what happened? Where were you?" Twilight asked.

"I would love to answer that question," Seth responded. "But first I think I need to go to the hospital." When he said that, the two mares noticed his all of his wounds, including his burnt front hooves.

-One trip to the hospital and an explanation later...-

Seth was lying in a hospital bed with bandages around his front hooves and mid section, surround by the wielders of the Elements and Spike.

"...And that's everything that happened to me while I was gone" he said as he finally finished his story.

The mares all seemed quiet. Surprisingly, it was Twilight who spoke first. "So, you really had to fight me... Well a different version of me, but... I mean... I would really do something like that?"

Seth looked at her and said, "Twi, that wasn't you. Sure she might of been an alternate universe version of you, but she wasn't. Unlike her you haven't lost your way, you still have all of us."

With that Twilight gave a small smile and said, "Thanks Seth."

That was when Pinkie Pie bounced up in front of her and said, "Wow... Once you get out of here I'll totally have to throw you a 'Thanks for saving the multiverse' party."

"I don't really think that's necessary, darling," Rarity said.

"Why not? How often do I get a chance to throw one of those?"

"Ya'll throw parties all the time, Pinkie," Applejack deadpanned.

"But not a 'Thanks for saving the multiverse' party. Those are completely different. Fluttershy you got my back on this right?"

"Umm... I don't know... yes?" was all the yellow mare said.

"Girls, it's fine. I mean I agree with you all that it's not needed, but come on, its Pinkie, since when has that ever stopped her anyways." Seth said with a smile. He then turned to Rainbow, who had her forelegs crossed. "Is something wrong?"

"Well, in your story you did mention that you kissed another mare," she said coldly.

"She kissed me!" Seth quickly replied in defense. If he could put his hooves up, he would have. "And she was another you. Yeah, I know that would still be cheating, but I rejected her!"

Rainbow Dash just chuckled and wrapped her forelegs around Seth's neck. "I know," she said. "I was just messing with you."

"Rainbow, the last thing I would even want is to have you mad at me."

"Oh you would have to mess up big time for that to happen," she replied. After she said that, she pulled herself in towards Seth and gave him a good, long kiss.

When there lips parted, Rainbow whispered, "I missed you."

Seth just smiled and said, "I missed you too."

Their lips meet again, though with no sign of parting anytime soon. The two ponies barely noticed their friends leaving the hospital room to give them some space.

"I wish I could invite that Razor fellow too," Pinkie rambled on as she left with the others. "Since he helped save the multiverse too. Too bad he lives in a different universe though. I wonder where he is..."

*In Razor's Universe*

Daedalus sat on his couch reading a book, as he was want to do. He was so deeply engrossed in his book that he didn't even notice his front door open.

"F***, you would not BELIEVE the day I've had," Razor said as he practically dragged his beaten, broken, half dead, and somewhat bloody near corpse of a body inside over to the couch. He didn't even bother to close the door behind him. With all the charisma of a pony who gave absolutely zero f***s, Daedalus didn't even budge, say anything, or even acknowledge his friend as he threw himself face first into the couch, shifting to the right it slightly.

"Daedalus," Razor said as he looked up at his friend. "Do you ever wonder if there are parallel universes?"

"No," Daedalus responded without taking his eyes off of his book as he turned the page. Razor just shrugged a little at that, which hurt his shoulders a bit.

"Whatever," Razor said as he shifted a little bit, smearing some of his blood on their rich Corinthian leather couch as he did. "It doesn't matter. Even if there are other ponies out there, even if there are parallel universes. Out of all of 'em." Razor paused for a moment to take a breath. "I'm still the best."

"Mmhm," Daedalus grunted as he turned another page. At that, Razor just chuckled a little bit to himself, which actually hurt his neck a little bit, and closed his eyes for a moment as a smile crept on his face. For a few long moments. Neither of them said anything to each other.

"Can you please take me to the hospital?" Razor eventually asked Daedalus.

The End

End Credits

Written by

RazortheAwesome and KenSES64

Special guest

(For coming up with and writing the scenes and dialogue for the Stallion in the High Tower, general brainstorming, and continued support)

Edited by

Cast

Seth Disarmonia - Andrew Chaikin

Mehrunes Dagon Razor - Kyle Hebert

Filia Solis - Michelle Ruff

The Stallion in the High Tower/Twilight Sparkle - Tara Strong

Daedalus Olympus XIII - Crispin Freeman

Rainbow Dash/Applejack - Ashleigh Ball

Rarity - Tabitha St. Germain

Pinkie Pie/Fluttershy - Andrea Libman

The Minotaur - John DiMaggio

The Buffalo - Fred Tatasciore

The Black Dragon - Daniel Riordan

Firebrand Razor - Timothy Dalton

Princess Celestia - Nicole Oliver

Discord - John De Lancie

Zecora - Brenda Crichlow

Silly Hat Pony - Elie Monty

Mehrunes Dagon Razor was created by RazortheAwesome

Seth Disarmonia was created by KenSES64

Both are based on the property My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic created by Hasbro and Lauren Faust

This is a non-profit fanbased work of prose. My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic is the property of Hasbro, and the reinvention of Lauren Faust. No copyright infringement is intended, please support the official release.

Author's Note:

Status: edited