• Published 26th May 2013
  • 1,678 Views, 29 Comments

HiE Choose Your Own Adventure: The Mane Six and You VS Dreamweaver, Disciple of Discord. - ThereIsNo4thWall



An HiE Fanfic where you are teleported to Equestria to aid the Mane Six in a battle against a unicorn who has gained Discord's powers and plans to overthrow Equestria. Will you win? Will you fail? Will you try to join the forces of Chaos?

  • ...
3
 29
 1,678

Choices Chapter 1

-Ask Questions-

You follow Lyra down the hall, it's surprisingly easy to keep up with her, and attempt to get her attention.

"Hey Lyra, hold on a second... I have some questions I'd really like answered." You say, waving at her, and she slows down a bit to talk, though for your benefit or hers you aren't sure. She seems rather tired, perhaps summoning you here has drained her quite a bit.

"What's up Human?" She says, flashing a grin that lasts only for a second before looking serious again. "What'd you like to know before we rush to help save the world?"

Good question. What WOULD you like to know?

-"Who's Dreamweaver?"-
Probably a good idea to brush up on who this new villain is that's terrorizing Ponyville and apparently successfully fighting off the Mane Six.

-"Why Me?"-
You're probably even more curious as to why exactly you were summoned, and what exactly you can contribute to saving this world. You're fairly awesome, you'll admit, but this seems a little over the top.

-"What's the plan?"-
Best of all, probably a good idea to figure out what you're supposed to do once you get out there and face this guy.

-"What's up with my clothes?"-
Now THAT is certainly a good question.