• Published 26th May 2013
  • 1,678 Views, 29 Comments

HiE Choose Your Own Adventure: The Mane Six and You VS Dreamweaver, Disciple of Discord. - ThereIsNo4thWall



An HiE Fanfic where you are teleported to Equestria to aid the Mane Six in a battle against a unicorn who has gained Discord's powers and plans to overthrow Equestria. Will you win? Will you fail? Will you try to join the forces of Chaos?

  • ...
3
 29
 1,678

About Yourself

You're a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic. A BIG fan. Maybe it's a secret only you and a few friends know about, or maybe you tell everyone you know about the show and try to get them to watch it. Maybe you buy tons of MLP merchandise, want to but don't have the funds, or prefer to just stick to watching the show. Maybe you check out all the fansites and have a large online circle of friends, or only go to the sites occasionally. Maybe you read fanfiction like you drink water, maybe you even write some fanfics of your own, or only read a select few that meet your discerning tastes. Whatever your situation MLP: FiM is one of your top ten favorite shows, and you've seen almost every episode thus far twice, maybe more. Right now you're eagerly awaiting the two part finale of Season Two, which is only a day or two away.

You're alone, watching one of your favorite episodes either on the Hub, or through the internet. you're unwinding after a stressful day, or maybe getting a morning dose of awesomeness before beginning one. Maybe you have your own Original Character, and occasionally drift into thinking about their adventures in the land of Equestria. Maybe you wish you could go to Equestria and visit, or stay forever. Maybe you think magic and adventure exist and are just waiting for it all to begin, or maybe you're content with your life on earth, and enjoy what you've made for yourself here.

Regardless of what you're reasons for watching this episode right now are, or what you want out of life, you certainly didn't expect that today, the device you were using to watch an episode of MLP would spontaneously explode, and that a light green vortex would suddenly pull you in.

Your Adventure Begins Here.