• Published 1st Jun 2013
  • 323 Views, 10 Comments

Equestria's Finest Academy - Alicorn Forever



All the ponies here are prim and proper, until they meet Flame Runner

  • ...
6
 10
 323

Pulling on Bullying

"Left, right, wrap 5 times and weave." I repeat over and over to myself as I finish the train on my art assignment. Essence is grabbing at least 7 different color threads to make her rainbow dress. Our assignment is to make a prototype dress for Princess Luna's wedding. Miss Splatter Paint is hoping Princess Luna will respond to her invitation to come and look at the dresses. The material I'm working with took me 4 days just to get the sleeves done, it is a special Midnight Blue fabric with a picture of the moon sewn on it.
"Left, right, wrap 5 times and weave." I continue until I see Fallen Leaf and two other ponies right behind her come near me.
"What are you working on, Flame Runner?" Fallen Leaf says taking a seat next to me while her two goons still stand.
"Why do you care?" I ask not looking toward her and I just continue the sewing cycle.
"Oh, it just looks so good- Oh, whoops!" She "accidentally" trips over the train of the dress ripping the whole thing down with her and ruining my whole project. I just stare, and don't say anything, I take a glance at Miss Splatter Paint who has her head hung. I get up and gallop out of the room in a second.