• Published 17th May 2013
  • 4,516 Views, 183 Comments

Crossover Into Chaos - dabestgamer



A crossover of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic with Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's. After an encounter with strange individuals, Twilight finds herself in another world...

  • ...
10
 183
 4,516

PreviousChapters Next
Turn 15: Pursuit

The Duel Runner carrying Yusei and Twilight, dragging along the supply cart, darted out of the tunnel.

“So where do we go once we get out of the city?” Twilight asked.

“We’ll head to Satisfaction Town.”

“Satisfaction Town?”

“It’s a place that my friend, Kalin, is now watching over. From there, we can try to get in touch with Jack and Akiza.”

“Kalin… you told me about him before.”

“Right. After the incident with the Earthbound Immortals, I got a letter from a woman named Barbara telling me to go to a place called Crash Town.”

“Crash Town…?”

“It was a town that was built near a mine that was made for acquiring a material called Dyne. It’s used for building Duel Runners. At the time, two gangs controlled the town and every sunset, each group would have a member Duel somebody from the opposing gang. The loser would get sent to the mines, never to return.”

“What?”

“Kalin had somehow gotten himself involved in it by joining one of the two gangs. He fought Duel after Duel, thinking he was punishing himself. When I arrived, Barbara and I planned to free Kalin by having me representing the other gang and facing him in a Duel. However, it was only a trap so a man named Lawton could gain control of the town.”

“Then what happened?”

“We managed to escape and encountered two of the kids from the town—whose father was also sent to the mines—giving me my Duel Runner. With it, I faced Lawton while Kalin fled with the kids from his men. Eventually, with Kalin’s help… along with Jack and Crow, we overthrew Lawton and Barbara and they were arrested. Afterwards, the town was renamed ‘Satisfaction Town’.”

“Kalin… Jack… Crow… and yourself… so… that one group you made a long time ago…”

“Yeah. All four of us from the Enforcers had joined up again that day.”

“I see. Having all of your old friends together… it’s definitely a wonderful feeling.” Twilight sighed, her own friends on her mind.

“We’ll get you home. I promise.”

Twilight glanced at Yusei, smiling. “Thank you.”

The Runner shook hard as something bashed into its left. Twilight, recovering from the hit, looked to where the object came from. “What the?!”

“You’re not going anywhere, Yusei,” the officer on the Sector Security Duel Runner stated.

“Trudge?” Yusei said.

“Pull over,” Trudge replied.

“Yusei, what should we do?” Twilight asked Yusei.

Yusei scoffed, speeding up.

“Where do you think you’re going?!” Trudge exclaimed.

“We can’t afford to go too fast. We don’t want to lose the cart.”

“Right…” Twilight nodded. “But are we even able to hang onto it at this speed?”

“I already took the possibility of being pursued into account, so the latch should hold if we don’t put too much stress on it.”

“Don’t think you can get away, Yusei,” Trudge said, pressing on-screen buttons on his Runner.

“OVERRIDING SUSPECT DUEL RUNNER,” said a computer voice.

“What was that?” Twilight nearly jumped. She watched as the front of the Duel Runner transformed while the image of a card, called “Speed World 2”, appeared on the screen.

“DUEL MODE ENGAGED,” the computer voice stated.

“‘Duel Mode’…? Wait… isn’t that your Duel Disk attached to… you’re going to Duel like this?!”

“I guess I haven’t told you. This is an alternate way to Duel. Turbo Duel,” Yusei replied.

“Turbo… Duel…?”

“Besides, he’s not giving us a choice,” Yusei answered. Both Yusei’s and Trudge’s Decks were shuffled by their respective Runners’ auto-shuffling mechanism. “I’m not worried about that, though…”

“You’re worried about the cart, right? I’ll keep an eye on it.”

“Right… you can use magic.”

Twilight nodded. “If something happens, you can count on me!”

“Thanks.”

“It’s been a long time since we’ve Dueled like this before, Yusei,” Trudge commented.

“It has, Trudge.”

“But this time… things will be different.” Both drew five cards from their Decks.

DUEL!
Yusei (LP 4000) VS Trudge (LP 4000)

“I’ll go first,” Yusei declared, drawing a sixth card. “I’ll Set a monster and end my turn.”

“My turn!” Trudge stated.

Yusei
LP: 4000
SPC: 0 + 1 = 1

Trudge
LP: 4000
SPC: 0 + 1 = 1

“I Summon Stygian Street Patrol!” A demonic creature on a police-like motorcycle appeared next to Trudge.

Stygian Street Patrol
LV: 4
ATK: 1600

“Battle! Street Patrol, attack the Set monster!” Trudge commanded. His beast darted towards Yusei’s revealed monster, a warrior with a chest-high shield.

Shield Warrior
LV: 3
DEF: 1600

The patrol monster rammed into the shield and got deflected away.

“A stalemate, huh?” Trudge said. “I’ll Set two cards face-down and end my turn.”

“That was… close…” Twilight commented.

“Things might get worse,” Yusei stated. “It’s my turn!”

Yusei
LP: 4000
SPC: 1 + 1 = 2

Trudge
LP: 4000
SPC: 1 + 1 = 2

“I activate the Speed Spell – Angel Baton!”

“Speed… Spell?” Twilight repeated, curiously. “I’ve never seen this before…”

“Since I have at least two Speed Counters, I can draw two cards and discard one. Then I Summon Junk Synchron!”

Junk Synchron
LV: 3
ATK: 1300

“When Junk Synchron is Normal Summoned, I can Special Summon a Level 2 or lower monster from my Graveyard! Come, Quillbolt Hedgehog!”

Quillbolt Hedgehog
LV: 2
DEF: 800

“I tune Level 3 Junk Synchron with Level 2 Quillbolt Hedgehog!”

3 + 2 = 5

“Gathering stars will call upon a new force! Become the path its light shines upon! Synchro Summon! Show yourself, Junk Warrior!”

Junk Warrior
LV: 5
ATK: 2300

“Junk Warrior… it’s been a long time since I’ve seen you Summon it…” Trudge said, as Yusei’s monster descended next to him. “Too bad his visit is short-lived. I activate the Counter Trap… Discord Counter!”

“What?!” Yusei exclaimed.

“When you Synchro Summon a Synchro Monster… that monster is returned to your Extra Deck! Then the monsters used as Synchro Materials are Special Summoned to your field!”

Yusei and Twilight watched as the Junk Warrior vanished and was replaced by the two monsters Yusei had beforehand.

Junk Synchron
LV: 3
ATK: 1300

Quillbolt Hedgehog
LV: 2
ATK: 800

“On top of that…” Trudge continued.

“There’s more?!” Twilight shouted.

“Until the end of your next turn, you can’t Summon a monster!”

“I’ll Set two cards face-down and end my turn,” Yusei scoffed.

“That’s a little crazy for one card…” Twilight commented.

“We’ll be fine.”

“Are you sure?”

“Yes, though it won’t be easy.”

“It’s my turn!” Trudge declared, as the two Runners began travelling between several old buildings.

Yusei
LP: 4000
SPC: 2 + 1 = 3

Trudge
LP: 4000
SPC: 2 + 1 = 3

“I Summon the Tuner Monster Stygian Security!”

Stygian Security
LV: 1
ATK: 100

“‘Tuner Monster’…? I’ve heard you and other humans use that phrase before…” Twilight commented. “Doesn’t that mean…?”

“Right. He’s going to Synchro Summon,” Yusei said.

“Here I come, Yusei!” Trudge continued. “I tune Level 1 Stygian Security with Level 4 Stygian Street Patrol!”

1 + 4 = 5

“When this beast is called for the job, there is no escape! Synchro Summon! Pursue the enemy, Stygian Sergeants!”

Stygian Sergeants
LV: 5
ATK: 2200

A demonic winged creature with two heads, riding a motorcycle of its own, appeared next to Trudge.

“That is… some monster…” Twilight gazed at the creature in disgust. “Then again, I’ve seen worse…”

“Its appearance isn’t the worst part about it,” Yusei replied.

“It isn’t?”

“From my Graveyard, I activate the effect of Stygian Street Patrol! By banishing it, I can Special Summon a Fiend-Type monster with 2000 ATK or less from my hand! Here comes another Stygian Street Patrol!”

Stygian Street Patrol
LV: 4
ATK: 1600

“Now, Street Patrol attacks Junk Synchron!” The smaller beast rammed into Yusei’s monster, vanquishing it.

1600 – 1300 = 300

Yusei
LP: 4000 – 300 = 3700
SPC: 3

“Stygian Street Patrol’s effect… when it destroys a monster in battle, you take damage equal to the destroyed monster’s Level times 100!”

3 * 100 = 300

Yusei
LP: 3700 – 300 = 3400
SPC: 3

“Next… Stygian Sergeants! It’s your turn! Wipe out that Shield Warrior!” Trudge’s Synchro Monster charged forward.

“Here it comes!” Twilight exclaimed.

“I activate the Trap Card Scrap-Iron Scarecrow!” Yusei declared. A metal scarecrow appeared between the two monsters. “This card negates your attack and then it can be Set once more instead of being sent to the Graveyard!”

“I saw this coming,” Trudge grinned.

“What?”

“I activate the Counter Trap Wiretap! This negates your Trap Card’s activation and returns it to your Deck!”

Yusei and Twilight watched as the scarecrow vanished while Trudge’s Synchro Monster continued to approach. The Stygian Sergeants smashed into the Shield Warrior, destroying it.

“At this moment, I activate the effect of Stygian Sergeants!” Trudge continued. “When it destroys a monster it battle, it can gain 800 ATK until the End Phase and attack once more!”

Stygian Sergeants
LV: 5
ATK: 2200 + 800 = 3000

“Is this what you were talking about before?” Twilight asked.

“Yeah,” Yusei nodded.

“Stygian Sergeants, take out that Quillbolt Hedgehog!” Trudge commanded, his monster charging forward once more.

Quillbolt Hedgehog
LV: 2
ATK: 800

“I activate the effect of Shield Warrior from my Graveyard! During this battle, Quillbolt Hedgehog won’t be destroyed!” Yusei stated, an image of his destroyed warrior appearing in front of his monster.

“However, you’ll still take the Battle Damage!” Trudge replied.

“That’s why I’m also activating the Trap Card Defense Draw! With this, the Battle Damage I take from this attack becomes 0, then I draw one card.” The Stygian Sergeants rammed into a barrier in front of the Shield Warrior image, causing the latch connecting Yusei’s Runner to the cart to shake.

“Not bad, Yusei. I’ll Set one card face-down and end my turn.”

“It’s my turn!” Yusei drew a card.

Yusei
LP: 3400
SPC: 3 + 1 = 4

Trudge
LP: 4000
SPC: 3 + 1 = 4

“Don’t forget, Yusei! You can’t Summon a monster this turn due to Discord Counter!” Trudge reminded him.

“That’s right… and Summoning is pretty important, from what I can tell…” Twilight said.

Yusei chuckled.

“Yusei?”

“Due to Discord Counter’s effect, I can’t Summon a monster… however, I can still Set a monster! I’ll Set one monster, switch Quillbolt Hedgehog to Defense Position, and end my turn!” Yusei stated.

Quillbolt Hedgehog
LV: 2
DEF: 800

“Clever, but that won’t do much against me. It’s my turn,” Trudge declared.

Yusei
LP: 3400
SPC: 4 + 1 = 5

Trudge
LP: 4000
SPC: 4 + 1 = 5

“Street Patrol, attack Quillbolt Hedgehog!” The small fiend crashed into Yusei’s monster. “And now its effect activates!”

2 * 100 = 200

Yusei
LP: 3400 – 200 = 3200
SPC: 5

“Go! Stygian Sergeants!” Trudge commanded. Yusei’s Set monster was revealed his opponent’s Synchro Monster approached.

Sonic Chick
LV: 1
DEF: 300

A small barrier appeared and deflected the attack. A small shockwave shook the latch.

“What?!” Trudge exclaimed.

“Sonic Chick’s effect. It can’t be destroyed by battle with a monster with 1900 ATK or higher!” Yusei explained.

“I should’ve expected that,” Trudge scoffed. “I end my turn.”

“That was close…” Twilight sighed in relief.

“It’s my turn!” Yusei declared.

Yusei
LP: 3200
SPC: 5 + 1 = 6

Trudge
LP: 4000
SPC: 5 + 1 = 6

“By sending a Monster Card from my hand to the Graveyard, I can Special Summon Quickdraw Synchron from my hand!”

Quickdraw Synchron
LV: 5
DEF: 1400

“Then I Summon Speed Warrior!”

Speed Warrior
LV: 2
ATK: 900

“I tune Level 5 Quickdraw Synchron with Level 1 Sonic Chick and Level 2 Speed Warrior!”

5 + 1 + 2 = 8

“Gathering fighting souls will awaken the raging wicked god! Become the path its light shines upon! Synchro Summon! Obliterate, Junk Destroyer!”

Junk Destroyer
LV: 8
ATK: 2600

“Here it comes…” Trudge scoffed, as a four-armed metallic being descended next to Yusei.

“When Junk Destroyer is Synchro Summoned, I can destroy cards on the field up to the number of non-Tuner Synchro Materials used for its Synchro Summon!” Yusei continued. “Go! Tidal Energy!"

Water poured out of the new monster’s chest and gushed towards Trudge’s field. His monsters were vanquished as they were carried away by the waves before they faded away.

“And just like that… his monsters are gone,” Twilight commented.

“Junk Destroyer, direct attack!” Yusei commanded. “Destroy Knuckle!” The four fists of his monster lit up. As each fist was thrust at Trudge, an energy ball shot from each of the forelimbs and struck him.

Trudge
LP: 4000 – 2600 = 1400
SPC: 6

“So does this mean you have the lead?” Twilight asked.

“For now,” Yusei answered. “I’ll Set one card face-down and end my turn.”

“Yusei, do you really think you can get away?” Trudge questioned.

Yusei groaned in response.

“I don’t know what you think you’re doing, but even if you beat me and get away from me… the rest of Sector Security will be in hot pursuit. Why go out of your way for some alien horse?”

“It’s pony!” Twilight shouted.

“What an attitude that thing gives,” Trudge commented.

“Trudge,” Yusei spoke up.

“What?”

“I can’t… I can’t let her get taken away.”

“What do you mean by that?”

“Twilight’s appearance here in New Domino City is no coincidence, and one of the only clues I have of finding my friends,” Yusei thought, glancing at his right arm where his Signer mark is, covered by his jacket sleeve. “And despite that… she has her own predicament… and if I let her get captured now… neither of us will see our friends again.”

“This silence... coming from Yusei… there’s not a lot of things it could mean…” Trudge thought. “My turn!”

Yusei
LP: 3200
SPC: 6 + 1 = 7

Trudge
LP: 1400
SPC: 6 + 1 = 7

“Speed World 2’s effect activates!”

“Here it comes,” Yusei said.

“By removing four Speed Counters, I can inflict 800 points of damage for every Speed Spell in my hand!” Trudge held up two Speed Spell cards. A lightning bolt shot from his Runner and struck Yusei’s.

Trudge
LP: 1400
SPC: 7 – 4 = 3

2 * 800 = 1600

Yusei
LP: 3200 – 1600 = 1600
SPC: 7

“Oh, no!” Twilight watched the latch come apart, frantically activating her horn. A magenta aura covered her horn and the broken latch on the cart.

“Are you okay, Twilight?” Yusei asked.

“I… got it… not… the easiest thing… to pull…”

“If only I had just one more Speed Counter…” Trudge continued. “No matter. I activate the Speed Spell – Half Seize! Since I have at least three Speed Counters, this halves your monster’s ATK and increases my Life Points by that amount!”

A red aura surrounded Yusei’s monster.

Junk Destroyer
LV: 8
ATK: 2600 / 2 = 1300

Trudge
LP: 1400 + 1300 = 2700
SPC: 3

“That’s… not good…” Twilight remarked.

“Next, I activate the Continuous Trap Call of the Haunted! This card Special Summons a monster from my Graveyard in Attack Position! Revive, Stygian Sergeants!” Trudge continued.

Stygian Sergeants
LV: 5
ATK: 2200

“Then I banish the Stygian Street Patrol in my Graveyard to activate its monster effect! From my hand, I Special Summon another Street Patrol!”

Stygian Street Patrol
LV: 4
ATK: 1600

“It’s almost like… the last turn never happened...” Twilight commented.

“Battle! Stygian Sergeants, attack Junk Destroyer!” The Synchro Monsters collided, creating an explosion. The smoke cleared and only Trudge’s remained.

2200 – 1300 = 900

Yusei
LP: 1600 – 900 = 700
SPC: 7

“And now for Stygian Sergeants’s effect!”

Stygian Sergeants
LV: 5
ATK: 2200 + 800 = 3000

“Finish him off!” Trudge’s Synchro Monster charged forward at Yusei.

“Watch out!” Twilight shrieked, her heart racing again.

“I activate the Trap Spirit Force!” Yusei declared. Another barrier deflected the attack. “This reduces the Battle Damage to 0 and lets me add a Warrior-Type Tuner Monster with 1500 or less DEF from my Graveyard to my hand!” He placed his Junk Synchron card in his hand after it emerged from his Duel Runner’s Graveyard slot.

“But what about this? Stygian Street Patrol, direct attack!” Trudge commanded.

“I activate the effect of Fake Gardna in my Graveyard! When you attack directly, I can Special Summon it from my Graveyard in Defense Position!” A clown-like creature emerged in front of Yusei.

Fake Gardna
LV: 4
DEF: 2000

Twilight looked at Yusei’s monster in confusion. “How did that card end up in the Gr—oh!”


“By sending a Monster Card from my hand to the Graveyard, I can Special Summon Quickdraw Synchron from my hand!”

Quickdraw Synchron
LV: 5
DEF: 1400


“Did Yusei predict that things might’ve turned out like this…?” she wondered.

“That won’t defend you for long. I now activate the Speed Spell – Blockade!” Trudge scoffed. “Since I have at least three Speed Counters, I can declare the name of a card. If it exists in your hand, you must return one copy of it to your Deck!”

“What?!” Yusei exclaimed.

“And I’m quite positive that you have “Junk Synchron” in your hand! So put it back in your Deck!”

Yusei groaned as he placed the declared card in his Deck, which was then shuffled by the Duel Runner’s shuffling mechanism.

“With that, I end my turn,” Trudge concluded. “You understand the situation, don’t you?”

“What does he mean?” Twilight asked.

“He means that, even if I defend against his monsters’ attacks… I’m still past the Speed World 2 safety line,” Yusei answered.

“Safety line?”

“Remember what he just did earlier? He used Speed World 2’s effect to inflict damage.”


“By removing four Speed Counters, I can inflict 800 points of damage for every Speed Spell in my hand!” Trudge held up two Speed Spell cards. A lightning bolt shot from his Runner and struck Yusei’s.

Trudge
LP: 1400
SPC: 7 – 4 = 3

2 * 800 = 1600

Yusei
LP: 3200 – 1600 = 1600
SPC: 7


“But I don’t see any cards in his hand right now!” Twilight said.

“Right now, he doesn’t,” Yusei stated. “But if he draws one, he’ll be able to use Speed World 2’s effect again to inflict 800 points of damage and win. All he needs is four Speed Counters, which he’ll certainly have when his next turn starts.”

“Then what do we do?”

“Win this turn.”

“But how are you supposed to do that?”

“I just have to believe in my Deck,” Yusei answered. The two Duel Runners began to approach large lanes above the sea.

“Believe…?”

“If I believe in my Deck… it will answer!” Yusei closed his eyes and placed his hand on his Deck.

“Are you crazy?!” Twilight exclaimed.

“It’s my turn!” Yusei opened his eyes and drew a card.

Yusei
LP: 700
SPC: 7 + 1 = 8

Trudge
LP: 2700
SPC: 3 + 1 = 4

“I activate the Speed Spell – High Speed Crash! Since I have at least two Speed Counters, I can destroy one of my cards as well as another card on the field! I destroy Fake Gardna and Stygian Sergeants!” A lightning bolt shot out from the image of the card and destroyed Yusei’s targets.

Trudge scoffed. “That won’t help.”

“At this moment, I activate the Trap Card Crush Star! Since a Synchro Monster on the field was destroyed, I can Special Summon two monsters with 1000 ATK or less… one from my hand and one from my Graveyard!” Yusei grabbed the last card in his hand and the card that emerged from his Graveyard slot. “Come! Sonic Chick! Shield Wing!”

Sonic Chick
LV: 1
DEF: 300

Shield Wing
LV: 2
DEF: 900

“You’re just stalling!” Trudge shouted. “If I draw a Speed Spell, it’s all over!”

“You’re wrong. There’s still one more thing that I can do!” Yusei rebutted. “I activate the effect of Speed World 2!”

“But you don’t have any cards in your hand!” Twilight stated.

“That’s why I’m using a different effect! By removing seven Speed Counters, I can draw one card!” Yusei placed his hand on his Deck once more.

Yusei
LP: 700
SPC: 8 – 7 = 1

“It all comes down to this draw…” Yusei thought, closing his eyes again.

“He’s crazy… betting everything on one card… can he even do it?” Twilight wondered.

“Here I go!” Yusei declared, drawing a card from his Deck.

“He’s… smiling…?” She could not help but notice his expression when he looked at the card in his hand.

“I Summon Junk Synchron!”

Junk Synchron
LV: 3
ATK: 1300

“Impossible!” Trudge exclaimed.

“But how…? It was… returned… to the Deck…” Twilight wondered. “Even with the odds stacked against him… he still managed to draw it…”

“Like I said before… as long as I believe in my Deck… it will answer me!” Yusei stated. “Junk Synchron’s effect activates! Revive, Speed Warrior!”

Speed Warrior
LV: 2
DEF: 400

“Next, I activate the effect of Quillbolt Hedgehog in my Graveyard! Since I control a Tuner Monster, it can be Special Summoned!”

Quillbolt Hedgehog
LV: 2
DEF: 800

“Five monsters… in one turn…” Trudge mumbled.

“I tune Level 3 Junk Synchron with Level 2 Shield Wing!” Yusei continued.

3 + 2 = 5

“Gathering stars will call upon a new force! Become the path its light shines upon! Synchro Summon! Return to the field, Junk Warrior!”

Junk Warrior
LV: 5
ATK: 2300

“Of all the monsters… it had to be this one… and now of all times…” Trudge groaned.

“Junk Warrior’s effect activates!” Yusei said, an aura surrounding all four of his monsters. “When it’s Synchro Summoned, it gains the ATK of every Level 2 or below monster I control! Power of Fellows!”

Junk Warrior
LV: 5
ATK: 2300 + 300 + 800 + 900 = 4300

“4300 ATK?!” Trudge exclaimed once more.

“Junk Warrior! Attack Stygian Street Patrol!” Yusei commanded. “Scrap Fist!” His warrior turned around and charged forward, slamming its fist into Trudge’s creature and obliterating it.

4300 – 1600 = 2700

Trudge
LP: 2700 – 2700 = 0
SPC: 4

Trudge screamed as his Duel Runner was forced to a halt.

“Did you… just win…?” Twilight asked, looking back. “I can’t believe you managed to pull that off… to think that you made such a gamble… I’m still surprised you took that high of a risk!”

“Some opponents just can’t be beat without taking them.”

“What if it backfired, though? Isn’t this a card game? Meaning that luck is involved?” Twilight was recovering from her anxiety.

“You’re not wrong, Twilight… but…”

“But…?”

“If I hadn’t taken the risk, my loss may have been certain on the opponent’s turn. At the very least, I couldn’t let it come to that when the chance to turn things around still existed.”

“You’ve got a point, I guess… At least we can… get away? Why’d you stop?” The Duel Runner had come to a halt.

“We’re gonna have to go back for the supply cart.”

“But I have the…?” Twilight gasped, turning her head backwards before looking up at her horn. “When did I… I thought I was…”

“It must’ve been lost during that last attack.”

“I’m sorry, Yusei. I should’ve been concentrating on holding th—”

“It’s fine, Twilight,” Yusei replied, starting the Duel Runner again. “It shouldn’t be that…”

“What is it, Yusei?” Twilight looked down the Duel Lane they had traveled on only to hear the approaching sirens.

“This is bad. Sector Security is onto us. Hang on!”

Twilight shrieked as the Runner exploded forward.

“I guess we’re not going back for the cart now…” Twilight mumbled. “Wait… isn’t that…?”

“What is it, Twilight?” Yusei asked.

“Look… that’s Crow, isn’t it?”

“What?!” He turned his head to see the Duel Runner on his tail. “Crow?”

“Pull over, Yusei,” Crow demanded.

“If Crow’s here… then…” Twilight began.

“Blister couldn’t stop him,” Yusei finished.

“I’ll say it one more time, Yusei. Pull over and hand over the alien!” Crow demanded once more.

“I can’t let Sector Security take her, Crow! She might not be able to return home and we might not see our friends again!”

“I don’t care…”

“What?”

“I don’t care what your reasons are…” Crow glared at Yusei and Twilight.

Yusei managed to get a glimpse past the visor on Crow’s helmet for the first time. “What are… those eyes…?” All he could see was a blank expression in Crow’s eyes.

“Yusei… if you won’t stop now… I’ll bring you down by force!”

Author's Note:

Finally managed to crank this one out.

More crazy stuff is still about to happen over the next few chapters.

PreviousChapters Next