• Published 18th May 2013
  • 304 Views, 2 Comments

Soup's "Tales of Merriment" - Boner_Soup_007



The fics of a psychopath soup who lives in a universe of ponies, and documents their adventures.

  • ...
 2
 304

Breaking Dawn Part 2 "Well Brushed Apples"

It was a gorgeous day in Ponyville, and the sun was shining, making for a great day to make some art. The young filly Apple Bloom was outside of the Cutie Mark Crusader's Tree-house, painting with her cousin Babs, who's parents had her visit. Babs was on break from school, and really wanted to visit her cousin. "So cousin," asked Apple Bloom "what do you think this painting is going to be…?" Babs had no idea, since they were both drawing on the same paper, completely without prior planning. "Uh…" said Babs "I guess it's a…er…" and Babs paused, looking over at Apple Bloom "I think we should start over…" said Babs with a disgruntled look on her face. "I think so too," said Apple Bloom "My side of the painting, and your side of the painting aren't coming together well…" Apple Bloom put all the painting materials away, and they left the "painting" to dry.

Apple Bloom and Babs walked to the front of Ponyville's Town Hall, all whilst coming up with other plans to get their cutie marks. "I guess we could try surgery," said Apple Bloom "but where would we get a pony to help u-" Apple Bloom paused mid-sentence when she saw a blue Pony that was smiling, The Pony had the shiniest teeth the two fillys had ever seen, and with a toothpaste-looking colored mane. "Is that Pony new here?" asked Babs "I don't think I saw her the last time I visited." "I've never seen her either…" replied Apple Bloom "She gives me a bad vibe…" Babs and Apple Bloom saw the Pony walking away to the shopping district. "Babs, that Pony…" said Apple Bloom "Could she be a spy?" Babs looked at Apple Bloom and said "Should we…should we follow her?" Apple Bloom looked at Babs and said "Okay, you go around the other side, and I'll follow her directly, maybe we can trap her!" Babs nodded. They bumped their hooves together and cheered "Cutie Mark Crusaders spy investigators!". They started running to the shopping district.

Apple Bloom was running as fast as she could, she accidentally ended up bumping into a Pony at the basketball courts, tripping him. "Sorry!" said Apple Bloom "I'm in a hurry!", and she continued running. She made it to the shopping district and saw the blue pony. Apple Bloom started sneaking around, attempting not to be spotted. She moved through the crowd, and stands, getting ever closer to the pony. Apple Bloom was right behind the blue pony, "Gotcha!" screamed Babs…scaring off the blue pony… "Babs!!!" said Apple Bloom "Why did you do that!?" "Sorry…" said Babs "She was right in front of me, I thought I could get her…" "Well" replied Apple Bloom "I guess we could try and find her again, but where do you think she went?" Babs shrugged…

For the next several hours Apple Bloom and Babs searched for the blue pony. The search was long, and very hard but they gathered some information. There was a wedding that was to happen. Everypony in Ponyville would be there, and no doubt the blue pony would be there. The two fillies arrived at the reception, they were dressed, and ready to blend in to search for the pony. "You ready?" said Apple Bloom "Yup!" said Babs, and they began waiting at the reception in hopes the blue pony would show up. They waited, and greeted everypony, but the blue pony wasn't showing up. "Babs, I think you scared her out of Ponyville." said Apple Bloom "Hey, I was only trying to he-" Babs paused, and widened her eyes to what she saw. Apple Bloom turned to see, it was the blue pony! They saw the Pony Apple Bloom bumped into earlier say something to her, and walk off, then the two fillies started to approach her once she was alone…

Babs and Apple Bloom slowly approached the blue pony…sneaking through the crowd trying not to be seen. They got close to the blue pony…This was their chance, they jumped in front of her and said "Gotcha!" Suddenly the blue pony looks at them both angrily, and grabs both of them, and leaves through a door behind her, unseen. The pony dragged the two fillies, covering their mouths so they wouldn't scream. She brought the two fillies into a clearing in the ever free forest, and pulled out a sharp tool. "Hah! I knew I would see you two fillies again! Now I'm going to do this slowly…don't, move."The two fillies were completely silenced in fear, they had no idea what this pony was about to do to them…When all of a sudden, it began. The pony was going in and out furiously. She got in deep, making sure to go in as far as she could. It ended, Apple Bloom and Babs got up, feeling a bit dazed… "Well thanks Colgate!" said Babs "I didn't know if I didn't brush like that I could get cavities." "Yeah and gingivitis!" said Apple Bloom "Thanks for the deep mouth cleaning!" Colgate smiled and said "Well, I just saw you two fillies were not properly cleaning your teeth, when I saw you at the shopping district I ran to go get my cleaning tools, came back, and you two weren't there, so I knew I would find you at the wedding." The two fillies got up and went home.

Author's Note:

Soup's Notes: Babs is my waifu... <3