• Published 18th May 2013
  • 304 Views, 2 Comments

Soup's "Tales of Merriment" - Boner_Soup_007



The fics of a psychopath soup who lives in a universe of ponies, and documents their adventures.

  • ...
 2
 304

Love at First Optical

Ah hello, I am Soup, your narrator, I will be taking you on this adventure, the following documents are of the encounters I have recorded of the ponies that live around me. I write them from an omniscient point of view. Why? Well, not only is it more entertaining, but I can read minds, and I know their EXACT thoughts so it's as if someone was making these stories up >.> . These are tales, and I bring them to you as a gesture of love. Some may call this whole thing I do with the ponies "stalking".....I would agree...

It was a nice day in Ponyville, uneventful, and quaint. Night came, and everypony was preparing for bed. Pinkie Pie was in her house, cleaning her Flugelhorn, when she suddenly heard a knock at her door. "Who could it be at this hour?" wondered Pinkie Pie as she rushed to the door at the possibility of an emergency.

She ran down, and made sure she was decent, and then answered the door….If only Pinkie had known this would lead to a series of events that may or may not be unfortunate for her…..

When Pinkie opened the door she was shocked to see a tall, handsome, and down right sexy Stallion. "Hello, who are you?" asked Pinkie Pie, not suspicious, and ignorant as usual. "Hello Pinkie Pie" said the Stallion "My name is Optical Pie, and I brought these for you." He pulled out some flowers, and handed them to her. "Um, thanks?" said Pinkie Pie with the down right stupidest look on her face, like, you just wanted to punch her in her god damn face so confounding hard because of it. "You see Pinkie Pie, I've traveled a long way to come see you." said Optical "Is this your house? I would very much like to come inside…..your house, like right now. Please." said the Stallion as he walked in. At this point Pinkie didn't quite like this Stallion, something about him just wasn't right, but she let him in regardless, with the same annoying look on her face, god, you would want to stab her in her damn gut 15 times if you saw this face. Optical Pie walked in, and sat down on Pinkie's couch.

"Pinkie…." said Optical Pie as he took off his shirt, did I mention he had a shirt? Well he did, an entire uniform in fact, it was hot. "Pinkie…..I need to show you something, it will continue to hurt my soul if I don't.". At this point Pinkie was suspicious about Optical, but his rock hard abs, and huge long, and thick black mane made her somehow trust him. Pinkie had never felt like this about anypony before, it was consuming her, and her legs were shaking….
"You see Pinkie," said Optical as he took of his Uniform pants, revealing his huge pink, hairy, and very shiny, cutie mark. I'm your cousin, I just thought we needed to meet, that's all, well I gotta go, see ya later Pinkie Pie. He left and Pinkie was happy to see him.

Author's Note:

Soup's Notes : What fascinated me about this encounter was Optical's uniform, man, it was quite handsome... ah, but I digress, Let us continue to the next tale shall we?