• Published 18th May 2013
  • 305 Views, 2 Comments

Soup's "Tales of Merriment" - Boner_Soup_007



The fics of a psychopath soup who lives in a universe of ponies, and documents their adventures.

  • ...
 2
 305

Hands……..oh wait, that's already been done before…….Fingers? Yeah, Fingers

Lyra was bored in her home, she was continuing her studies of humans, she kept this all a secret from the other ponies, since they would think she was crazy if they knew she studied these "things" nobody even cared about. She knew, in her heart that she would get to the land of the humans soon enough, and discover their powers.

Lyra was taking a little break from her studies, when she went downstairs, what she saw, she could not even fathom. It was some sort of portal! Lyra was scared, but intrigued, it didn't seem dangerous, all she could see inside of the portal was a blurred image of some landscape…She decided to check it out without telling anypony, you know, cause that's something anybody would do. Lyra went in slowly…….going in, and out, ever so tenderly, making sure she didn't make any sudden movement, caressing it so gently, and making sure it was nice and wet, er…..I mean safe….She finally penetrated with a force like no other, it was surprisingly satisfying……….going through the portal, and when she came to the other side, nothing could prepare her for what she saw.

She arrived, she looked around, she saw a sign that said: "Oakland Park". Lyra was perplexed, when suddenly she saw a bench, and walked over to it. She approached the bench, and as she was about to sit down, a figure came by, and bumped into her. "Oh excuse me" said a voice, and when Lyra looked up her eyes widened, it was a human! Standing on two legs! "Are you okay miss?" said the man, and Lyra looked down….she was a human too! "Oh yes….um I'm fine!" said Lyra with a smile on her face. "Oh um….this is embarrassing, but you have a really pretty smile." said the man, Lyra was perplexed, this man, did he like her? Lyra looked him over, he was damn attractive, had nice hair, and he looked like one of those gay kids she had always studied about, which she found to be quite interesting. "Oh thank you" said Lyra "What's your name?" "Oh I'm Keith" said the young lad. "Keith Bronxton, it's nice to meet you miss…?" "Lyra!" said Lyra "Lyra Heartstrings" (That's her name, don't believe me? Google "Lyra mlp last name" first thing now deal with it) "That's a very pretty name" said the Keith as he grabbed her hand. The sensation Lyra got from feeling his fingers on her's was incredible, she got goosebumps, and was frozen. "So Keith…" said Lyra as she came to her senses "Would you mind showing me around?" "Sure, are you new here?" asked Keith to which Lyra replied "You could say that…."

That day Keith took Lyra sightseeing, she went all around the city Keith lived in, and was just so amazed…..by Keith's fingers! They went to Keith's house later that night…. "So do you live around here?" asked Keith "Yeah sorta…." said Lyra, knowing how to get back to the portal. "Well should I take you home?" asked Keith "Well….I was thinking….we could do something else…." said Lyra with a smile on her face. Keith knew exactly what she wanted….and he was prepared to give it to her…… Lyra began, she got in Keith's bed, and got her body nice and ready, Keith was preparing himself in the other room, and finally came back. "Well are you ready to give me those fingers?" asked Lyra "Oh man, am I ever" and that's when Keith whipped it out……….It was big………..thick………………white and shiny………………………he took it, and put it in Lyra's hands to hold and enjoy…………….it was a clay sculpture of a hand, you see Lyra had told Keith how she was a pony, and He told her he would give her the finger sculpture, then Lyra left, thanking Keith, and she went to the portal, got home safely, and the portal closed behind her. The End.

Author's Note:

Soup's Notes: That portal Lyra used to enter the human world is the same one I used to come to this pony world....ah fond memories....