• Published 18th May 2013
  • 304 Views, 2 Comments

Soup's "Tales of Merriment" - Boner_Soup_007



The fics of a psychopath soup who lives in a universe of ponies, and documents their adventures.

  • ...
 2
 304

Reminds Me of the Old One

Minty was a young colt, still small, with no cutie mark. He was always shunned by the other ponies of his age, and never had very many friends, his only true, best friend was the Princess, Celestia. They always got along, Celestia loved him, she had always seen the small Minty as a nephew of sorts, she always protected him, and made sure he would never get picked on, or hurt. She cared for him for the longest time, and she became very attached to Minty, but one day, Minty was sent away to a private school by his parents, and Celestia had to part ways with him. Minty didn't want to go. Where was his friend? Why couldn't Celestia help him, and have him study with her instead?
Minty's private school life was awful, he endured a lot of suffering, no one there liked him, the teachers and care givers mistreated him, and Minty had an awful life. He went to the private school for 12 years, he matured a lot, and grew quite big, but never got his cutie mark. He endured the suffering, and completed his studies, but in that time, Minty had become a husk of his former shy self. He grew a hatred inside of him for Celestia, without anypony around him knowing. Minty constantly blamed his private school suffering on Celestia. He was finally returning to Canterlot after these past 12 years.
Minty arrived to Canterlot, and the first person to greet him was Celestia. "Minty!" said Celestia "How have you been? I missed you so much!" "Me too!" said Minty as he hugged her, with a fake grin on his face. "Would you like to come to the castle?" said Celestia "We have got to catch up!" "Sure" said Minty, plotting in the back of his mind.
They arrived at the castle, and sat down in a table, where Celestia had some nice cookies. "The tea will be ready in a bit." said Celestia "So, Minty, wow, you grew a lot! You are quite the stallion now! You must have had all the fillies fawning over you, huh?" "No…" said Minty "They only liked colts with their cutie marks…." "Minty….." replied Celestia "Your cutie mark will come soon enough, you just have to wait, your special purpose will be revealed, trust me." They both got quiet, and Celestia went to get the tea.
When Celestia came back, she was shocked at what she saw. Minty was standing in front of her, knife in his hoof. "M-Minty?!" said Celestia as she dropped the tea, and was frozen in place by the shock. Celestia then said "Okay, let's not get hasty-" "I am tired of waiting!" said Minty interrupting "Everypony is always telling me 'wait for your cutie mark' 'wait until she falls in love with you for who you are' 'wait for blah blah blah'! I am sick of it!". Minty then approached Celestia and said "Well, I'm done waiting" Minty pinned Celestia down, knife to her neck, "Thankfully, I won't have to wait for this!" and Minty got into position, Celestia got her body ready, she then looked down and they both got quiet as it happened……………………………..they saw a glow of light coming from Minty's flank………….his cutie mark! Minty dropped the knife on the ground and got off of Celestia, Minty had a wrestling cutie mark! He apologized to Celestia, and Minty became the best wrestler of all of Equestria. The End.

Author's Note:

Soup's Notes: I feel by now you've come to expect this from me <3 Good.