• Published 12th Jun 2013
  • 811 Views, 16 Comments

Fluttervile - Aiet



the pain of name and love. can one live knowing his fate? a human's trip to equestria.

  • ...
22
 16
 811

"... take your clothes off."

Chapter two:

"... take your clothes off."

"where is it?"

"I can't see."

"ow! off ma hoof!"

two mares huddled around a window while one floated by a sky light left slightly ajar. the white unicorn with her purple mane wrestled with the orange earth pony pulling her blond mane out of its pony tail. a cyan Pegasus hovered in the air, blowing her rainbow mane out of her eyes for a clear view. unable to see inside the three then crept to the front and piled up by the door, leaning heavily against it, listening to what was happening. inside twilight sat across from...

"... a human. it has been over three hundred years since the last one crossed over but she went back after a week or so." twilight had several books open in front of her as she poured over the little information on humans she had. he sat there lost in his own thoughts.

this is just a dream. a very annoying dream filled with talking mythical creatures.

twilight read on and occasionally glanced up at the human. she was on the physical anatomy section on humans but it was incomplete as it was started on the last human to come to equestria, who suddenly found a way back home. the page had a drawing of a male with lines pointed at various parts of the body, blanks ending with measurement units.

I need to finish this work or I may never get another chance. it might be difficult to get him to agree but I need to try. I mean, all I'm going to do is examine him and it won't be long. I'll have to get him to take off those...

twilight hadn't realize she was staring at the human, looking him up and down. he caught her out the corner of his eye and meet her stare. twilight looked into his eyes for a moment until she came back down remembering what she was doing. she snapped back down to her book and mumbled an apology. at that moment, the door swung open from the combined weight of eaves-droppers as three mares landed in a heap of tangled hoofs and manes.

"um, hey twi." the orange earth pony nervously said on top of the other two, her hat sat slightly askew to the right. the human's eyes darted over to the three new pony intruders. the cyan Pegasus gave the white unicorn under her a goofy grin and was meet with the role of sapphire eyes.

"come on in." twilight said without a glance up and scanned the tomes. the human at the time just ignored the pony pile and stood to stretch. the trio eyed the human as he presented himself.

he was mildly tan with broad shoulders that held thick arms with large hands and long strong fingers. his chest and stomach were also thick and wide with muscle under a mild layer of fat that didn't form into roles but a smooth ride all the way down. thick long legs carried the large human, halving his height at the waist and brining him to a total of six feet tall. fairly dense hair coated his arms and legs and an inch thick above the jaw line from sideburn to sideburn. More hair rested below his wide flat nose, thick with a line an inch away from the middle to the left a few centimeters wide that grew no hair. a small triangle of hair sat below his lips that didn't connect to the rest of his facial hair. shoulder length light brown hair in loose curls draped over his smooth neck. large, thick eyebrows rested over his dark brown eyes but the left one had a hint of gray throughout the brown iris and the white surrounding. a black sleeveless shirt hid under a white and pink flowery button up shirt. denim shorts that stopped a little past the knees with frayed endings held up by a plain brown belt. he had white ankle socks and kaki slip-on shoes that were large enough for a foal to fit in.

great. more ponies. as if this nightmare wasn't bad enough. can something kill me and get this over with? i would really like to wake up now.

"so who is this?" the cyan Pegasus asked in the middle raising her head up shoving rainbow hair into the orange pony's mouth.

"this is ...um? I don't know, I never asked." twilight finally looked up from her pile of tomes. the human sat down on the little chair, groaning under his weight. he stretched out his legs, crossing them. he folded his arms across his chest, glancing at the purple unicorn. a look of annoyance flashed across his face.

"you kidnap and lock me inside your home, then you sexually assault me, all without asking my name?" all the ponies stared at the human with various expressions. the orange mare had a look of interest after spitting out multi colored hair. the cyan Pegasus perked up with the mention of depraved acts and grinned. the white unicorn gazed with sympathy. twilight stared blatantly at him waiting for his name. he sighed in defeat and simply answered.

"it's Dolorem. Dolorem Pati." he went from eye to eye, waiting for something to happen when finally the pony pile quivered and the white unicorn crawled out from under it, shaking out her purple mane.

"well hello, Mr. Pati. I am rarity. it is a pleasure to meet you.." dolorem leaned forward placing his face in his hands shaking his head. it was becoming to much as everything became more and more alive.

it's all so detailed and vivid. I want to wake up so bad but...

"are you ok Mr. pati?" rarity tilted her head, staring at him with worry. he looked up and released a large sigh.

"I want to wake up but the longer this drags on, the less hope I have." it seems as this was never going to end and he needed to find someway to realize this. twilight perked up at this.

there isn't much on external physical anatomy in any of these books. looks like I'm going to have to fix that.

"well I can assure you that this is not a dream." twilight spoke in a matter of fact tone coming out from her thoughts. the remaining pony pile finally untangled itself as accidental wing fanning caused deep blushing.

"I pulled you here through the mirror with a spell meant to be a window to view other worlds." twilight was nearly erupting into a lecture when a crimson dragon pushed past the two red-faced ponies, blocking the doorway interrupting her.

"I brought lunch." spike carried a paper bag in each claw setting them on the table. different aromas emitted from the contents with in causing twilight's stomach to growl loudly. she smiled nervously as everyone gave her funny looks.

"I didn't know what you eat so I just got a bunch of different stuff with some of twilight's bits." spike spoke as he emptied the bags of food. hay fries to cupcakes piled together on the table. dolorem looked up at the crimson dragon. he needed to test this reality against his own.

"are you a dragon or a lizard?" dolorem stared intently at the dragon causing him to shift uncomfortably.

"dragon." spike spoke slowly at the sudden interrogation. it was quiet except for a slight rustling as the Pegasus playfully bumped the earth pony with a wide grin. the earth pony just shook her head as the white unicorn looked at the two with a raised eyebrow. twilight looked from spike to dolorem as the questioning went on.

"are you related to spyro?" dolorem raised both eyebrows boring down at spike. he need to know how the crimson dragon would react.

this is it. it might be a stupid question but my mind will know.

"who?" spike looked puzzled not understanding or knowing who he was being asked about. dolorem got up and stood there. he sighed a deep lengthy moan and shrugged his shoulders.

"no smart ass remark. great, this isn't a dream." twilight rolled her eyes.

I've explained this scientifically to him. this is real and he needs to accept that. but for know it's time to complete the dimensions on the human body.

no matter what the situation, twilight always was focused on learning new things. she shook her head and raised her voice.

"I said that already." twilight walked over to a box set off to the side. she keep it out in case of a surprise opportunity to complete missing information in books. although this was the only chance she ever got to use it she wasn't going to miss it.

"now I need everyone else to go. I have a physical to perform." twilight's horn glowed as measuring tape, a magnifying glass, and other objects levitated from the box. this caught everyone off guard as twilight floated different examining tools onto the table. dolorem didn't understand at first what she meant but then he saw the book with a picture of a faceless human spread eagle on the page. twilight tried to look nonchalant as she organized the tools on the table and the other ponies and spike looked back and forth between twilight and dolorem in surprise. dolorem watched the unicorn with a small amount of horror on his face.

"wait, what?" dolorem stared at the unicorn in shock, his face twitching slightly. everyone else knew not to try to get between twilight and something she really wanted to study.

"well I guess we'll be goin' now." the orange pony bid the two farewell as she tried to push away the cyan Pegasus from nibbling on her ear as her hat fell to the floor. no one caught this as the white unicorn accidently stepped on the hat and levitated it back onto the pony without looking, placing it on a rainbow mane. the other pony quickly snatched off her hat and placed it on her own head. spike only nodded and went to turn to the door as he bumped into the unicorn and blushed. all of them had finally gotten themselves ready.

"well it was a delight to meet you, Mr. Pati. I hope we can spend more time together later." the white unicorn pushed the others away. dolorem kept staring at twilight never hearing a word. all the other ponies and spike went to the door to leave. the cyan pony looked back with a devious grin, raising an eyebrow at twilight. she ignored her with a red face knowing she would be teased later at every possible moment.

"so spike, why are ya red?" the orange pony asked walking out with the other ponies. as if the dragon's crimson scales just appeared the three ponies looked at spike and examined his new coat color. spike kept walking and simply answered, "oh, it's twilights' fault."

"well it looks cool." the cyan Pegasus said hovering above the group as the door closed by a magical force. twilight faced dolorem with a solemn expression. he stared back, wide-eyed, unable to believe that anyone he just met besides a doctor would say such a thing. he wasn't a virgin but he would have liked some romance at least.

"alright, let's get started. take your clothes off."

"It's only awkward if you let it be."