• Published 12th Jun 2013
  • 811 Views, 16 Comments

Fluttervile - Aiet



the pain of name and love. can one live knowing his fate? a human's trip to equestria.

  • ...
22
 16
 811

That awkward time in life

Chapter eighteen:

“That awkward time in life.”

Spring and summer past with out indecent and the two souls enjoyed it. Only one thing weighed heavily on a mind and it was at a park. It was a beautiful summer day and it was cooling down as fall was rolling in, the wind blew softly and the days a little shorter. Dolorem and fluttershy had a picnic and watched the other families as they enjoyed the last of the hot summer days. Dolorem noticed something different today about his love. A look of longing as she stared at... foals. They ran around playing and laughing, having a much fun as possible. He could see the how much she wanted one, a child of her own to love and care for. As they packed up he turned to her and asked the one question that lingered on his mind.

“fluttershy... do you want children?” she stopped and looked at him with a small smile.

“I would but... I don't think it's possible. If it was it would have happened by now.” she turned away from him and he felt a small twinge of sadness. He knew what he had to do and waited a week as fall finally came in. they had moved into the cottage together after a small “argument” and he moved in. he knew he couldn't take her away from her animals and his home wasn't suited to handle them. He know used it for his wood carving and one time when spike needed some time alone. He hit a major growth spurt and was now just under dolorem's chin. His face elongated and his shoulder broaden. Almost all his baby fat was gone and he was sleek and some what toned. He was hitting his teen years and was being flooded with hormones but for know he was fine. Fluttershy was busy tending to her animals when dolorem , dressing into a black shirt and white, gray, and black stripped shorts, slipped out and headed for the library. He knocked on the door and a loud argument was going on inside.

“... well I'm sorry I'm not perfect for you!” the door flew open and spike rushed past dolorem with his head down. He went inside to find twilight rubbing her forehead. She looked up and smiled.

“sorry we were having a little discussion about his “habits” and he over reacted.” she walked to her bed and laid down, dolorem followed her back there and sat beside her.

“I needed to ask you something.” she turned around to face him and he laid down next to her just to met her eyes. Her royal purple gazed into his soft brown ones, she couldn't help it as her heart raced.

“I was wondering if it was possible to have children.” twilight blushed and started to mumble.

“well I don't know. You're married to fluttershy and I have to deal with spike and...” dolorem just stared at her and she stopped, sitting up.

“I do have some books over cross breeding but from what I remember yes. But you need magic so it will take and some one has to be there to... make sure it works.” dolorem sat up next to her and smiled.

“so would you help? I can tell that fluttershy want's kids so bad but I can't give her them. It would mean so much to me.” she looked into his eyes and thought hard. She nodded and smiled but still felt a little embarrassed as she thought about when it would happen. The talked for a little bit more and made plans for after he told fluttershy and if she agreed. Dolorem left thanking her and went out side. He heard some commotion in town and went to find what was happening. He found a cart with it's contents spilled onto the ground with a frightened pony, the same one who sold him the wood sculpting kit, in front of an angry dragon.

“what's wrong with you? You should pay more attention where you're going!” spike stepped to the pony and he fell back wards. Dolorem rushed forward and placed a hand on spike's shoulder, he turned around quickly and pushed him away.

“don't touch me!” dolorem looked at him with no anger and tried to calm him down. This didn't help at all and just caused him to stutter in rage. Soon he wasn't speaking at all and just roaring and spitting in rage.

“spike please calm down!” he turned around away from him and slapped him across the lags with his tail, knocking him down. He stood up quickly as spike grabbed a near by cart and flipped it over. Dolorem rushed over and grabbed his shoulder, forcing spike to face him. He growled and lashed out with his left claw. Dolorem turned and twisted his right arm, pinning it behind him trying to control him. Spike used his tail to pull dolorem's feet from under and sending them both to the ground. They rolled around on the ground trying to pin the other. Twilight heard the commotion out side and went to find the disturbance. She found two large bodies on the ground wrestling each other. Spike was under dolorem and he used both legs to send him flying into the air. As dolorem hit the ground spike jumped up and rushed him, clawing at him. Dolorem grabbed his hands before he could actual to any damage and tried pushing him off. Spike managed to get his right claw free and he darted it down. Blood splashed into spikes face as he yanked and pulled his hand back. Spike claw was holding onto dolorem's rip cage and was holding the second to last rib bone. He pulled hard and with a loud snap half the rib bone was pulled out his chest. Then spike came to. He saw the blood, the rib bone, and the look of pain on dolorem's face. He got off him and dropped the bone, staring at his bloody hands. Twilight rushed forward to dolorem and pushed down on the wound. Spike turn and ran, he had to get away as fast as possible. Dolorem was rushed to the hospital, he was alive enough to crack a joke.

“I should rent a room here.” he had to stay at the hospital until winter started, spike was still missing and the snow was piling. Twilight looked all over for him worried and never giving up. While at the hospital he told fluttershy the good news.

“so we can have children, I asked but there is something you do need to know.” she listened to every word and after he was done she answered him.

“ok. Let's do it... I mean after you're out and ok.” dolorem smiled and hugged her gently so not to hurt him self. When dolorem was released he immediately got ready to leave. Fluttershy having spent every day and night with him was sleeping in her bed, he left a note explaining that he was going to find spike. He had one idea where he was going, a place he told him he like to explore. Dolorem made his way to the mountains in the distance. It was a long hike and he was short of breath still in the cold air and snow but he found it. A small cave in the side of the rock. He slowly made his way inside to find who he had been looking for. Spike was in a horrible state, filthy and starved. He was so weak and tired he couldn't move away as dolorem picked him up. He held him in his arms like a very large child. wasn't he in a way? He made his way back into Ponyville to find all the girls getting ready to leave, most likely to look for him. Twilight rushed forward as she saw an unconscious spike in dolorem's arms and tears flooded her eyes. Spike was taken to the hospital and placed in the same room dolorem was in. fluttershy was a little angry that he left by him self to find spike but was glad they were both safe, everyone had been worried for the purple dragon. The next day spike came to and found twilight in the room with him. He couldn't apologize enough for what he put her through and he asked about dolorem. Twilight was about to answer when the door to the room opened and said human with his wife walked in. spike couldn't look into dolorem's eyes and played with the blankets. Twilight stepped away and motioned for fluttershy to follow and give the two some alone time. When the door closed spike looked up finally and cried. He felt horrible for what he did and cried into his hands. Dolorem walked up besides the bed and placed a hand on his shoulder. Spike looked up with eye filled with sorrow.

“I-I'm so sorry... I didn't mean to, I was so mad. So angry. I couldn't stop my self...” he cried even harder and dolorem pulled him to him. He hugged him tightly and spike hugged him back.

“don't worry guy. I know you didn't mean to.” he let spike cry into his chest until he was done, he felt better now. Twilight and fluttershy came back in a couple minutes later as the two were talking about something privet, speaking low. Twilight went over to spike and hugged him as dolorem stood up went to fluttershy with a smile. They left the two and went back home to relax, fluttershy still a little mad at dolorem for leaving. The next week was spent waiting for spike to get out the hospital and dolorem took him to his house. Spike was nervous and waited for what dolorem was going to say but he didn't say anything. He just sat down and motioned for spike to do the same, crossing his legs over one another and resting his hands on his knees.

“I'm going to teach you something to help with anger, stress, and sadness. Cross your legs like this and place your hands palm up on your knees opened.” with some difficulty spike managed to copy dolorem a few feet in front of him.

“now breath in... and breath out, take deep breaths and hold them for a few seconds, releasing. Close your eyes and clear your thoughts. This is meditation.” spike followed his instructions the best he could, fidgeting and twitching. Soon spike got the hang of it.

“to control your emotions and to guide your self. In ten minutes one can learn more of them selves then one could wondering the world. It teaches one to find the inner peace and to collect the mind.” they sat there for an hour in silence, breathing deeply and calmly. Dolorem stood up and spike tried to. His legs cramped up from non use and he had to lay out on the floor to stretch them out. Dolorem sat down on the couch and spoke.

“I want you to know that you can stay here any time you need to. Just keep it clean and don't destroy it.” spike nodded his head and dolorem stood back up to leave. Spike spoke up and stopped him.

“thank you...” dolorem smiled and left heading back to the cottage as the snow lightly covered the ground. He walked inside to a... nice surprise. All the animals were gone and fluttershy lay in the middle of the floor alone. She laid out wearing stripped green socks that went nearly all the way up her legs, ending with lace. She also had a red bow in her hair and a white lace band around her neck. She watched dolorem almost lazily and she looked... dolorem didn't know what to think since all the ponies didn't wear clothes, it seemed... sexy. He raised an eye brow and walked to her as she got up and headed to the bed. As she walked she swung her hips from side to side, a nice little show for dolorem. He grinned largely and started to take off his clothes. The night sky approached fast and the stars came out. The moon shined brightly and lit up the snow, it glowed with an opal white. The wind was soft as the snow fell down just as so. The night was cold and calm.

“hey dolorem, you home?” a rainbow maned mare hovered out side the door of the cottage with the sun dimly in the sky. Dolorem opened the door but forgot one important thing. He was still naked and rainbow dash grinned as she stared. Dolorem was confused until he noticed him self but didn't cover him self.

“if you're done molesting me with your eyes you can tell me what you need.” she looked up still grinning.

“I was wondering if you would come up to my house and... well you'll see.” he nodded his head and dressed into brown shirt with khaki shorts, fluttershy woke up and he told her where he was going. She smiled as he left still wearing the same stuff from last night and went back to bed. Dolorem and rainbow dash walked to the ground below her cloud house and he began to wonder how he would get up there, that was until he saw a hot air balloon. He climbed in as she flew up and he ascended. He stopped at level with a wall that was opened to revile the inside. Inside was a box full of clothing and she landed next to it.

“I know I've done some stuff but this is serious. I need your advice on some things.” she looked embarrassed but kept eye contact. Dolorem just nodded and she turned to the box, pulling out some black material. She ducked behind a curtain and changed. Stepping out dolorem was a little surprised. She was in black lace from the neck down except her wings and tail.

“how does this look?” she slowly walked to dolorem in a seductive way. She flew around to the other side of the balloon and landed on the edge.

“I was wondering since we don't wear clothes how this would seem to you.” she lead forward and he lead back until he fell out the balloon. He should have fell past the clouds into the ground but he didn't, he landed on the soft cloud with a bounce. He looked around confused.

“how?” rainbow dash looked at him and shrugged, then a pink blur erupted out from the floor.

“because fuck physics!” pinkie pie landed in the middle of the room wearing white lace and leather around her neck, back, and legs. Dolorem got up and tested the floor until he was satisfied. Then he smiled and spoke.

“I guess so. Fuck physics.” they laughed and dolorem sat on the couch as the two tried on different suits of lace and leather, rainbow dash asking for his input. He returned later that day very... excited and practically tossed fluttershy onto the bed. Winter rolled on into the spring and summer. Back to fall and winter. It hit two and a half years that dolorem had been their and today was a sad day. Spike was growing and he became to big for Ponyville

“I'm going to miss you.” twilight hugged spike's neck tightly with tears flooding her eyes. Everyone stood around them with sad and watery eyes. Each got to say their good byes until he reached dolorem. Spike now had wings and stood four feet above him.

“thank you for everything. Good bye.” he smiled but dolorem shook his head.

“don't say good bye. That mean you're going away for good. Say see you later...” he smiled and hugged the large dragon. Spike took to the air and far into the distance. Twilight watched with a heavy heart but inside she knew she did good. She taught him well.

“However painful the process of leaving home, for parents and for children, the really frightening thing for both would be the prospect of the child never leaving home.”