• Published 12th Jun 2013
  • 811 Views, 16 Comments

Fluttervile - Aiet



the pain of name and love. can one live knowing his fate? a human's trip to equestria.

  • ...
22
 16
 811

The start of something...

Chapter nineteen:

“The start of something...”

“congratulations fluttershy, you're pregnant!” a doctor stood in front of the two parents to be with a large smile that matched theirs. They couldn't be happier and they had all of it to thank twilight. It had been very awkward but after a few drinks and some massaging they all went to bed. In the morning twilight left with a smile, she hadn't gone “uncared” for that night and they waited some time to go to the doctors. After hearing the wonderful news they went to tell the others but pinkie pie already had a baby shower ready. They were given many gifts for the baby to come and congratulations. It was the most perfect time but how long would it last? I'm sorry to write this but it was bound to come. This is where evil becomes more... vile

“Having a baby is a life changer. It gives you a whole other perspective on why you wake up every day.”

fluttershy had been pregnant for two months and was barely showing anything at all. It was a warm spring day and the two were going on a little walk through the Everfree forest, it had become peaceful. They past by the grave in the clearing and had to stop by the ledge where he had broken her horn. Fluttershy had started early with morning sickness, more like every part of the day sickness, and had to rest. Dolorem pulled out a tea kettle from a nap sack he brought along and started a little fire to get the tea going. Making sure she was fine he left to search for some other stuff to add to the brew. Fluttershy was sitting down and rubbing her stomach when see saw a strange flower. It look familiar, odd, that was black from the bottom and slowly faded into a mid night blue to the tips of it's petals. It's scent is what drew her attention, a sickly sweet with a slightly sour tint. She stood up and walked to it, admiring it. She plucked the flower from it's bush, thorns surrounded the dark green bush, walking back she smelt it some more. It was intoxicating and made her feel relaxed and no longer sick. She sat back down with the flower and waited for her husband to come back. As she waited see felt like she needed to do something so she looked at the flower. Then she plucked off a petal and... ate it. It was the sweetest thing she ever had eaten with a slight tangy flavor also. Dolorem came back with some mint as the tea was almost done and added it in. fluttershy placed the flower besides her and took the tea cup offered to her. They sat next to each other and enjoyed the tea in peace. After some time when fluttershy had rested they made their way back home, the flower left on the ground. When they arrived at the cottage fluttershy was hit with a wave of nausea and had to lay down. He got her something light to eat and tucked her into bed. He took care of her animals as she rested and when he finished he went into town. She tossed and turned in her sleep and something was moving inside her. Something unnatural and it crept from the pit of her stomach, seeping outward. Into her veins and flowed along with the blood to the heart, settling into it, going up wards to her head. Like vines it wrapped around her mind into the crevasses. Then it sank down and slumbered leaving the yellow mare in peace. She could sleep in peace but now something set in her and took away something sweet and precocious from two to-be's.

“To lose a child is to lose a piece of your self.”

It was now four months into fluttershy's pregnancy and she still showed even more. But something was happening inside her. She became irritable, which everyone took for her pregnancy, and easy to anger. Dolorem didn't care he loved her and he took care of her. They had times they were happy like always but she would get sick or angry. Under her coat her skin darken a small tint, nothing noticeable at the moment. No one knew what was going on inside her, the growth that leeched more and more from her. Soon nothing would be untainted but it would still be some time before anything showed on the surface.

“... and that's why I need to be the squirt's god parent. Who else should teach him or her to fly? They will be the best flier of all equestria besides me.” rainbow dash and dolorem sat in the living room while fluttershy slept. Dolorem just smiled at her and then twilight came in. she looked a little nervous as she walked up to the two.

“sup twi?” dash was sprawled out on the couch next to dolorem with a hind leg propped up on dolorem's shoulder. Twilight looked around the room and spoke.

“have you... have you noticed anything strange with fluttershy like her behavior or the way she looks?” the two on the couch looked at her confused.

“well she is pregnant so what do you expect.” rainbow dash spoke and dolorem nodded in agreement. Twilight sighed.

“ok... just keep an eye on her.” she turned and left, going home. She had noticed something strange going on in the Everfree. Animals were becoming rabid and looked dark and unhealthy. She noticed some of these signs in fluttershy but she was sure it was just the pregnancy... she hope it was. Along the way something caught her eye near some. She went to investigate it and found a mirror shard. But what was surprising was there was two, one in a tree the other in the ground. How the two have never been found before by anyone and both being in the same place was a mystery. When she used her magic to pull them out they melded like the ones before and she took it home. She uncovered the large mirror fragment that she put away in the back and brought over the other piece. They fused with a bright light and she looked it over. It was nearly complete with only one small shard missing from the top left corner. She gazed into it and felt the magic with in. she covered it again and left it be, she would tell dolorem about it later... maybe.

“If we had no secrets from our family and friends, we could live easier.”