• Published 6th May 2013
  • 2,358 Views, 59 Comments

EWE - JasonCider



This is WWE but with my little pony characters

  • ...
10
 59
 2,358

Wednesday Night Boast-Busters Episode #1

"Welcome to Wednesday Night Boast-Busters!" Spike said. Pinkie Pie turned to Spike to speak at him directly.

"Tonight is going to be a party," Yelled Pinkie Pie. Spike started laughing.

"YEAH IT IS! Tonight's main event is going to be a single no disqualification match for the EWE Championship," Spike announced!

"Ahhhhh....Jason is going to be in a match tonight. I hope he chooses me to kiss him when he wins tonight," Said Pinkie threw hopes. She laid over spike in aah!

"You remember that he is facing the EWE champion, Quick-Bolt tonight, Right?" Spike bothered pushing Pinkie off of his shoulder, "Every pony knows that Quick-Bolt is much stronger than Jason could ever be!"

"We'll see Spike!" Pinkie said angrily to spike. Spike looked confused and than continued his broadcast.

"Yeah Whatever...later tonight,the divas champion Rainbow Dash will fight the sexiest diva in the EWE, RARITY! That's going to be a good match, isn't it Pinkie! Two mares fighting in one ring...makes me want to join in!" Spike said with a big smile on his face.

"OH MY!" Pinkie pie yelled as Big mac entered from the ramp. He had a microphone floating in front of him.

"How was ya'll weekend?" said Big Mac. He started walking to the ring, "That's good! Now, ya'll know that Ah'm scheduled to fight Shining Armor for the Equestrian Championship, right? Well, let me tell ya'll what's going down. AH'M GONNA KICK SHINING ARMOR'S FLANK!" yelled Big Mac as he took off running to the ring. When he got to the ring, he slide under the bottom ropes.

Shining Armor started walking to the ring but than he stops, he points at the crowd, than he takes off to the ring. When he left the stage, he jumps in the air and when he lands, fire shoots from the turn-buckle! After the fire disappears, he walks on the stairs on the bottom left side of the ring. When he gets to the top of the stairs, he started walking on the apron and than he walks under the top rope.

The bell rings and the two colts circle the ring. Big Mac was the one to attack first! He grabs Shining Armor and pushes him in the turn-buckle!

"Pinkie Pie You haven't been talking for a while, is something wrong?" Spike said as Big Mac starts kicking Shining Armor in the face ten times.

"Hmm...Oh yeah I'm ok...I just reading the tweets! HEHEHE Jason is so stupid!" Pinkie said as she puts down a phone.

"Wait I thought you liked Jason....I confused!" spike said as the referee started counting down.

"one...two...three...four...five!" Shining Armor stood back up which confused Big Mac.Big Mac ran at Shining Armor to hit him back down, but he dodged him and kicked Big Mac in the side of his head.

" The blow knocked him for a loop...Right Spike!" Pinkie said watching as big mac stumbles and falls. Spike couldn't speak as that blow surprised him.

"One...two...three!!!" Big Mac started sitting back up. To win the match, Shining Armor runs and try's to attack Big Mac...but this would be a mistake. Big Mac stood up when shining Armor charged and Big Mac turned and kicked as hard as he can.

"One...two...three...four....five...six...seven...eight...nine...TEN! That's it!!! Ring the bell!!!!" The referee stops the bell and Big Mac won.

"That was amazing...wasn't it Pinkie?!" exclaimed Spike. He was on his feet.

"I though that Big Mac was gonna lose...that's amazing!" said Pinkie with her eyes wide open.

"Well It looks like it's our main event!" Spike said berrying his head in the desk.

"YES!!! the best fight of the night. The sexy Jason Cider Will be in the ring for the EWE championship! He has to win, he just gotta!" Pinkie Pie said jumping around.

"Here comes Jason...dose my hair look alright!?" Pinkie asks fluffing her hair. Spike looks at her and laughs!!!

"It never dose Pinkie!" spike gasps between breaths. Jason runs threw the ramp to the announcer table!!!!

"Hi Pinkie....Spike. What's up bros!!!" Jason said looking at the two announcers. Pinkie smiled as Jason looked at her and winked, "that's awesome how about you midget!"

"Don't call me midget Jason!!! Oh and have fun with Quick-Bolt...I hopes he brakes that pretty face of yours!!!" said spike laughing at the terrible things he thinks Quick-Bolt is going to do to Jason.

"That's strange....even you think I have a pretty face, huh bud!" Jason laughed as he ran in the ring and waited for the champion.

"And the soldier has came to punish the stupid Ja....OW" Spike said before getting hit by Pinkie Pie, "What was that for Pinkie?" Pinkie couldn't talk, she just pointed at Jason. Spike started rubbing his head. Quick-Bolt looked at his belt than back at Jason. Than he started laughing. He than runs to the ring. The bell rings and Jason rushes at Quick-Bolt but he just hits Jason.

"one...two...three!" Jason gets back up and just laughs. Than he leaves the ropes, slides under the ring, and grabs a bat! Jason grabs the bat and points to the crowd. Quick-Bolt runs at Jason! When Jason notices, he swings the bat! The Mattel pleating bounces off of Quick-Bolt's head. Quick-Bolt hit's the ground and Jason hits him fifteen more times. Then the reffere starts counting.

"One...two...three...four...five...six...seven...eight...nine...TEN! That's it! Ring the bell" The bell rang as they gave the belt to Jason.

Jason got his ass out of there, "Congrats on your win Jason...but it's going to be short lived! Let's have the EWE Universe chose the next opponent!" Jason Smiles

"YOU ARE ON!" Jason said walking out with his Championship!

"OH I WISH I CAN GET MY HANDS ON JASON!" Spike said as he was rapping his hands together to simulate chocking! Pinkie laughs when she read who could fight him.

"If you wish for it, you may receive! Spike look at this, you are on the polls to fight Jason for the EWE Championship! HA-HA! I'm vetoing for you!" Pinkie pie said as she started pressing buttons on her phone!

"Hay...vote for me to! I want to destroy Jason!" Spike said as he started laughing. The titantron showed Jason on the screen.

"Jason...you have been the second colt in all of Eqwestria that won that belt you have on your shoulders, what was..." Michael was only able to say that before Jason interrupted.

"Cole, Cole,Cole...shut up! Nopony needs you to talk! Now...I do have the highest belt in the EWE since the Equestrian championship! But still..." that was all Jason said before Big Macintosh pushed into him, Jason turned to talk to him, "Wazzup
Mackintosh...Calm your face bro! No need to get violent." Big mac just stares at Jason.

"Make ya'll games Jason, just to let you know that I am in the race for that belt! Ya'll know ya can't beat me...and that's the way I like it!" Big Mac said...Jason has big eyes.

"D-Do...you ever brush your teeth!" Jason wipes in front of his face! "You really need mouth wash bro. If you pardon me...I have to see two really hot mares fight in front of me and this time, I'm not the reason!" Jason just looked at Big Mac as he walked off!

"Here comes Rarity! You must like that huh spi-" Pinkie said before turning her head left and noticing that, instead of Spike....it was Jason!

"Do I stink...that bad!" Jason said as he looked at Pinkie. Rarity looks at the crowed and walked to the ring! Jason noticed that Pinkie was blushing next to him, "You like Rarity!" Jason scrame laughing!

"I DON'T LIKE RARITY...NO PONY LIKES RARITY!...wait a second!" Pinkie Pie said as she noticed what she said. Rarity slide under the bottom rope.

"WOW....that's rude!" Jason smiles as he pats her back, "it's cool bro...I got it...ah ha...I just wanted to know what you had to say about it.

"Rainbow is pretty hot!" Jason said with a mocking yawn in his voice, "Well me saying that isn't that loyal, I think you are hot Pinkie!" Those words boosted up pinkie.

"lets get back to the fight Jason!" Pinkie said pushing Jason to the side laughing!" All of the sudden, Rainbow Dash falls from the sky and lands on the ground! Before the bell rang though, rarity hits Rainbow Dash on the side of her head.

"the winner of this match by the way of Disqualification is...RAINBOW DASH" said the announcer, rarity wouldn't stop!

"That's enough!" Jason yelled as he pulled Rarity off of Rainbow Dash, but than an unexpected visitor came in!

"That's Sound Barrier, What's Jason's son doing here!" Pinkie yelled as Sound Barrier ran to the ring and helped Jason! With the help of Sound Barrier, Rainbow was able to leave with the belt! They let go of Rarity and she left. When Jason turned to thank Sound Barrier, he hit him down. He picked up his belt and a unicorn floated up a microphone!

"So, you might of wondered why I sucker-punched Jason. Well I need this Belt. If I have to beat you dad...I will get this belt. Sorry but this is now mine...opps I'm sorry...it will be mine!" He drops the belt on Jason, "so you next week Jason!"

"Wait Sound barrier! If you want a shot at the EWE belt, I'll give you one...tonight, oh and look behind you!" Mayer Mare said, when Sound Barrier turned around, he was hit by Jason.

"NO PONY SUCKER-PUNCHES JASON!" Jason scram.

"WHY DID YOU HIT YOUR FATHER SOUND BARRIER!" Rainbow yelled Sound Barrier, "Listen to your mother Sound Barrier!" Sound Barrier wouldn't listen.

"Sound Barrier I need to talk to you!" Quick-Bolt said, "I know you have a chance to get a chance to get the belt but let me tell you. I have no problem kicking a midgets ass!"

"Quick-Bolt, it's true that you have defeated me for that belt on the last P.P.V. ! But Jason is my father, let's see...hmm no belt on you! That's right, Jason won for it! Shut up and get out!" Sound Barrier looks at Quick-Bolt. Quick-Bolt smiles and laughs.

"Just like your father, don't understand when some pony stronger than you is standing right in front of you...do you!" Quick-Bolt looks in Sound Barrier's eyes.

"I will succeed in something that you failed at doing! I'm gonna beat my father!" Quick bolt laughed.

"It may be true that I failed to beat your father...but you are weaker than I am...and I'll prove it!" Quick bolt walks away! Sound Barrier is left. He starts walking and faces with Mayer Mare.

"Can you help me with something Sound Barrier?" Mayer Mare asked.

"What the hell do you want?" sound Barrier looks at Mayer Mare

"Ok...Jason is your father...and Rainbow Dash is your mother...Jason is married to Vinyl Scratch...how is that possible!" Mayer Mare asked!

"when he was twenty, Pinkie and Rainbow wanted to have a kid. They asked Jason to help so he did. Nine and a half months later, they got me!" Sound Barrier admitted, "Also, Jason is going threw a devorse with Vinyl!"

"Ah...well so you in the ring than, I have a surprise for you and Jason!" The taunting laugh of Mayer Mare left into the stage, "I know you guys wanted to see a battle of father and son, but I have different plans! Me and my partners back-stage has devised a plan. We will put the Tag teem belt on the line...so AppleJack And Big Macintosh Will fight Jason and Sound Barrier! But every good news comes with bad news! since AppleJack is a female, we can't allow her to fight two colts like Jason and Sound Barrier! So, this problem was quickly avoided! His new partner will be Quick-Bolt! But like I said, every good news, comes with bad news. This will only happen this Thursday!" the crowd let out a loud BOO! "It's not my fault! There just isn't enough time that's all!"
(NOT VALID!)

Author's Note:

Rules in EWE: 1) To win your opponent must be knocked on the flour for ten seconds!
2) If you are not a unicorn, you have one to help you pick up things like weapons and microphone's (like big mac when he entered)
3) No champion advantage, if you loose the match, you loose the belt!!!
3) Using Magic or your wings makes you loose your match even in a no disqualification matches (Only picking up weapons... weapon has to be 6 inches from your body)