• Published 6th May 2013
  • 2,359 Views, 59 Comments

EWE - JasonCider



This is WWE but with my little pony characters

  • ...
10
 59
 2,359

Another Way Out!

"EHHH! Our very first P.P.V in two years! I'm so happy I could Burst!" Sweetie Belle yelled! "Sound Barrier said quote 'I have wonderful news for all ya Ponies out there!' I wonder what it could be!"

"I don't know, it can be anything! He's good and Evil, that's why he's SO AWESOME!" Scootaloo yelled.

"Yeah whatever you say Scoots! Wait, I have word...that he's coming out right NOW!"

"AHA!" He picks up the mic and starts to snicker! How are you guys tonight? Good? That's wonderful. Anyways! I'm starting a faction! We allredy have two out of six! Here they are...my dad...JASON!"

Nopony exists from the door, everypony waits for nothing, "Dad, that means come out! Hello...dad? Are you there?" Sound Barrier waits when an Image comes on the Titantron. It looks like a colt fixing a camera!

"What up my Juggalos? It's Jason commin' at ya!" The camera shows Jason with his sunglasses messed up. His hair was messed up more than normal! "I have...a-a-a cold! Yeah....a cold! You can see that" Jason terribly pretends to cough!

"Dad...why are you trying to trick us! We really don't care what you do out there!" Jason starts laughing and cracks his neck!
"I'm getting married again! My wife is..." Jason points the camera to the number one contender for the Diva's championship, Rainbow Dash! "Hey babe!"

"Wazzup Juggalos!" AppleJack said Jason turns off the camera.

"O-Kay? Next...is my pal, SPIKE!"

Spike runs in and climbs the cage! He looks at Sound Barrier and gives him a hug. "Four spots left so here is the sweepstakes!" Spike said.

"Well, kind of. I'm going to ask you all a question, and the four winners will be in the faction! Here it is. If me, Jason, and Spike, part of the band Hollywood Undead, who would we be? You have to awenser before the four first are chosen!"

"First match! Jason V.S Spike in Jason's version of a cage match!" Scootaloo yelled.

"Ever played games and yelled, why can't we throw these losers outside of the cage and still win?" Sweetie Belle asked. Scootaloo looked at the lowering cage.

"Jason did. He calls it an "another way out" match. Hint: Name of this p.p.v! Jason has never lost in a cell match so far Sweetie Belle. Do you think that this will stay the same?"

"Of cores it will Scootaloo! We both now that Jason is that awesome. You see, he's gonna wipe Marcus's butt all over the ring!"

"Do you think he will make it to the ring?"

"Hopefully!" Jason walks in the ring and starts to laugh!

"Oh hell yes!" Scotaloo started yelling as like she was getting attacked! Jason walks over to Scotaloo!

"I'm gonna win for you two. Got it bros!" They scream and Jason gives Sweetie Belle his hat! He runs into the ring and starts to laugh.

"You *censor* LOOSER! I'm way better than you can EVER WISH! I'm gonna prove it right now!" Marcus runs to the ring as Jason gets ready. When Marcus slide, Jason turned around and kicked him with one hoof in the lower Jaw. Marcus lays in pain.

"The next match is set for one Fall. The only way to win is to send your opponent threw the cage. First up, the challenger, Marcus!" Marcus tries to get up using the turnbuckle, "and the EWE champion, JASON!" Jason left the ring, and gave the cap he was wearing to Sweetie Belle. After that, he ran back into the ring. The bell rang, and Jason bolted. Murcus tried to hit him, but Jason ducked under the attack the attack.

"YES! NICE DUCK JASON! WIN! WIN! WIN!" Scootaloo yelled. Jason pushed the colt, and when he turned around, he speared him.

"SPEAR! JASON USED THE SPEAR! GOOD JOB JASON!" Sweetie yelled.

"You all are idiots...Marcus is gonna win, and WE...will be the power couple in EWE!" Trixie exclaimed. Sweetie Belle glanced at her.

"When did...you get here?" Scootaloo asked. Trixie rolled her eyes. Jason pulls the speared pony up and tosses him to the ropes. When he comes back, Jason ducked under him, and when he comes back AGAIN he jumped over him. When the colt came after him a third time, Jason tried to flip him, but got speared.

"Payback...is...a...*Censor* Jason! I'm gonna make you PAY!" He picks Jason up and throws him to the cage. Jason hits the cage and falls to the ring, the cage didn't brake. Vinyl Scratch ran out with the mich.

"The match is over...the winner is...MARCUS...give him the belt!"

Jason was shocked...why...why did Vinyl do that? Jason NEVER lost at Another Way Out, "Oh, and Jason...YOU'RE FIRED!" Jason closed his eyes and stood up. Marcus, didn't leave. Jason grabed his hoofs, mofed them behind his back...and wispered something in his ear. After that, he touched his head to the ground...and spined to place his head in the mat.

"W-WHAT! THAT'S AZREAL'S MOVE! THAT'S BLOOD HARVEST!" Sweetie Belle yelled.

"She fired Jason, but she didn't fire me! Azreal Dizaster, and you...are blood harvested!" The show...ended.

Author's Note:

Jason, Sweetie Belle, and Scootaloo are the P.P.V announcers.
1 is chosen!