• Published 6th May 2013
  • 2,358 Views, 59 Comments

EWE - JasonCider



This is WWE but with my little pony characters

  • ...
10
 59
 2,358

Wednesday Night Boast-Busters Episode #3

"WELCOME BACK! TO WEDNESDAY NIGHT BOAST-BUSTERS!" Pinkie grew a big smile! She finally got to say that again! "Tonight we welcome the newest entry in the EWE! MARCUS!" Pinkie waits!

"HERE HE COMES!" Spike says! Tonight was his match with Jason...he thinks! He did retire the belt!
"HA! Spike! Spike...come here!" Spike walks over to the friendly faced colt! Spike entered the ring and stared at Marcus! Marcus Hit spike upside the head and gave him a sly smile! "You seen that *sensor* He doesn't deserve to have a shot at the EWE championship! I DO! So what do you say! JASON!"

"Who is this?" Pinkie asked as Jason interred the arena! "J-JASON! THAT'S NOT JASON'S THEME SONG! WHAT'S WRONG WITH JASON!"
"Hey it's me Jason...and I'm damn tired of this *sensor* going in the EWE! So...I'm gonna fix my mistakes! Like teaching an ungraceful punk like you! So...I'm going to fix those kind of mistakes...right now for my EWE! championship...that I have to keep...OKAY!" Jason looks to the crowd. "Oh by the way, LOOK BEHIND YOU!" as Marcus turns, Jason runs to the ring! As Marcus turns back, Jason uppercuts him in the Jaw with his foot!
"OUCH! a devastating kick from Jason!" Pink yelled a caged lowered! "looks like this match is going to be a Hell In A Cell Match!" Pinkie watches. Ten seconds has passed sense the match started!
"Spike has been Eliminated!" Spike was carried out of the Cell and two colt were left! Marcus charged at Jasson!
"QUICK IDEA!" Jason yelled as he grabs Marcus and slams his head into the ground!The crowd started laughing! Jason moves his hair back and leaves the ring! Marcus stumbles back to his feet! He watches as Jason left the cell and started to climb it!
"IS JASON CRAZY! HE'S SCALING THE CELL WALL!" Pinkie yelled! Jason made it to the top and sat on top of the Cell! "Jason's crazy! No doubt about that! We seen Jason do this before! Mayor Mare entered the Ring!
"Jason, whoa now! Get down from there before I do something risky...TO LATE! RESTART THE MATCH!" Jason started laughing!
"Wait a second miss bossy britches!" Princess Celestia came on the Titantron! "Before you do something that would make me FIRE you...to late. YOU'RE FIRED!" Mayor Mare started yelling! "We of course...need a new General Manager of EWE! We all ready have the mare! COME OUT!"

"Th-That's Vinyl's Music! Is she the new GM for EWE?" Vinyl ran out on stage and music stopped!
"How the hell are you!" the crowed cheered! Jason sat on the edge of the cell! He had anger in his eyes! "Look at this match! What do you guys think?"
"This is awesome...This is awesome...this is awesome!" The crowed started yelling! Vinyl let of a sly snicker!
"Mayor Mare sure knows how to pick the matches...doesn't she! Anyway! didn't get to fight and that makes me sad! So Restart this match! Oh...and Jason...I have my eyes on you!" Jason started laughing!
"Okay...you have your eyes on me, like I should of had on you! I WOULD OF GOT MY FLANK KICKED...If I did what you did! I WOULD OF KICKED MY OWN FLANK!" Vinyl angrily stared at Jason! The bell rings and Jason stands on the top of the Cell! Marcus Pushes Jason off of the top of the cell! Spike ran over to Jason!
"get the hell up Jason!" Spike helps Jason back up! Jason seems confused! "Don't think I like you even more! I just don't want that jerk to win!!" Jason sticks his hoof to Spike!
"So...you want to team up to kick that dudes flank!" Spike agreed! Jason made it to his feet! "I'll get left, you get right!" The start running to the cell wall! Jason started skimming the wall first! When eyes were on Jason slowly climbing the cell, Spike ran up the cell! Marcus turns to spike and started laughing! Jason started scaling faster and faster! Jason taps on Marcus's sholder! When he turns, he super kicks him in the face!
"BITE YOUR TONGUE!" Jason said! He yells the name for his finisher!! Jason started counting down from ten!
"Marcus has been eliminated!" Jason started laughing! Spike tried to blindside Jason!
"QUICK IDEA!" Jason grabs Spike and throws him off of the top of the cell! "CRAP! NO!" Spike hits the ground! Pinkie Pie ran to see if Spike is okay! He was down for ten counts!
"Spike has been Eliminated! Jason Alexander Cider has retained the EWE Championship!

"Good Job Jason! You won! But at what cost!" Spike still hasn't gotten up! Jason skimmed the cell back to the floor! Spike has been injured! The EMT's walk down the ramp and checked on Spike the main EMT waved his hoof for backup! The EMT's come with a stretcher! Jason was pissed!
"CELESTIA DAMMIT!" Jason punches the cell wall!

Author's Note:

Sorry it took so long my bronies! LIKE! FAVORITE! BRONY ON!