• Published 6th May 2013
  • 2,992 Views, 141 Comments

Wubs North of the Border - Captain Scrappie



You know when your life is ruined when you and your friends start turning into ponies. Not a fan, let me tell you. ((Side story to Five Score Divided by Four))

  • ...
13
 141
 2,992

It starts off small...

"Mother fucker." I grumbled. I would have screamed but I was too tired to do anything. Not to mention my hangover. Why did my uncle have to buy out an apartment complex right next to a mirror-glass office building?

I sat up and scratched the tattoos to see if they were temporary. They weren't. They let me get a tattoo while drunk. Those assholes

I got up and trudged to the bathroom. I took a look at my eyes. Bloodshot as expected. Opening up the medicine cabinet I saw the different coloured bottles of concoctions that were supposedly able to cure their particular ailment. Ah, Tylenol. This could be weighed in gold right about now. I opened it up and took out the cotton ball at the top. I know that your supposed to only take two but I upped the dosage to five "wonder" pills.

I should get an appointment to get these things removed. My phone was in the living room. That was one of the things I remember from my Baileys induced haze. Me being in a lazy mood and wanting to sleep off this self-induced hell), decided on sleeping on the couch. The curtains are thicker than the ones in my bedroom and the leather couch was more comfortable than my bed anyhow.

The light was brighter in the living room. I grabbed the five hundred dollar collector glasses. Everything was painted in a dark purple as I put them on. Much more friendly to my eyes at the moment.

I turned around. Someone was sleeping on the couch while snoring rather loudly. The shape of the body was familiar. "Gav?" I gave him a shove on the shoulder. He didn't respond. He was a heavy sleeper. A couple of shoves still produced no response. I then decided to grab his shoulders and shake like the devil himself was at our doorstep.

"God damn it. You nearly gave me a heart attack." He said while rubbing his head.

"Good morning, sunshine. And also go fuck yourself."

"What the hell did I do?"

"I guess you need a little reminder what you let me do the other day." I pulled down the side of my pyjama pants to show him the ink job.

"What the hell?" He said in bewilderment.

"We had a pact, man!" That pact went back to when we met up after college. "Do I need to get the sheet from out of the fire-proof safe?" I wrote it on a bar serviette with pen. We were bored and we came up with it off of the top of our heads at the time. Having a near perfect (read: ADD addled) memory I remembered it like the back of my hand. As friends we agreed to:

1. Never trip each other in a zombie apocalypse.

2. If one of us were to become a shrimp boat captain, the other must come work for him.

3. If Skynet ever becomes a thing we'll firebomb the hell out of it.

4. If the other was drunk and wants to go to a tattoo place, DO NOT LET THEM. Even if the drunken version wants to so badly.

The list goes on.

"You know I'm surprised you're not on Hoarders for all of the crap that you keep."

"Just go clean yourself up. I want the couch."

He got up and went to the bathroom. Not even a second after I heard the door close, I heard a scream. It was either from shock or terror. At this sleep needing point I couldn't tell. I trudged over to where the bathroom door was and knocked.

"You okay?" I asked through the door.

"N-No I'm not."

"You decent?"

"Y-Yeah."

"I'm coming in then."

I opened the door. "So what did you d-What the hell!?"

He was on the toilet with his pants down and his rather plain polo-shirt over his knees. What I was looking at was his thigh. A treble clef tattoo was clearly noticeable.

"Why the frig do you have Octavia's cutie mark as a tattoo!?" I yelled out.

"I have no clue!"

"Who was the designated driver last night?" My teeth could be ground to dust for how angry I was right now.

He was muttering something along the lines of 'Oh god what will my parents say?' as I was dialling Nat's number. His parents had some issues when he got one before. disowned him right then and there.

Nat decided to finally pick up.

"Y-yeah?" I heard her rasp. She still sounded sleepy.

"Did you at any point on our way to my place stop at a tattoo parlour?"

"What? No. Why?"

"Okay then could you explain why the frig me and Gav have these? Cause I would love to see your explanation as to why we have these." I snapped photos of the marks and sending them to her. Gav objected by covering the mark with his hand but it was still sticking out and the shape was still visible.

There was a silence on the other end of the line until I could hear chuckling turning into full out laughter.

"What the fuck. I know you and Gav like those characters but my god, you two have reached the point of weeaboo in the MLP fandom."

"She didn't drive us there apparently." I said to Gav while cursing up a storm under my breath.

"Then why the fuck do we have these!?" He shouted. He kept on incoherently doing one of those 'oh god why me this shouldn't be happening oh Jesus this is bad' things rather loud. I know he was my friend but my god is he being annoying.

"CALM DOWN, 'TAVI!" I shouted back at him. "I am pissed, hung-over, and I'm trying to figure out as to how the hell this happened! So if you can shut your trap for a second and lemme hear myself in my head, I can think of a logical explanation for all of this." I was normally laid back in these types of situations. Stress coupled with a hangover and lack of sleep can get anyone filled with rage.

After a good ten seconds of silence Gav finally decided to speak.

"Did you call me 'Tavi?"

I replayed the scene back in my head. Nat mocking us, Gav sputtering, me yelling for Octavia to- wait, why the hell did I call Gav, Octavia? "I... have no clue?"

"...You there?" Nat came from the speakerphone.

"Yeah. Apparently none of us did it. Ugh, look could you swing by my place? We're in a bit of a predicament."

"Yeah, corner of Brimley and Younge?"

"You were here last night. But yeah. I'll buzz you in."

"Okay, be there in about twenty minutes. See ya Vinyl."

"Wait did you just-"

By the time I tried to say what I was going to say she hung up.

"So what did she say?"

"Trix? She's coming by."

I just noticed what I said. "I did it too, didn't I?"

"What the hell is going on? I mean this has to be a coincidence, right?" He looked at me. "Right?"

"Look, I can assure you this: It's probably a thing that would just all blow over. We'll look back on this day and all have a nice little laugh. I promise."

"Yeah but if this gets any worse..." He seemed to be drifting off into space. "Any worse... I'll..."

Waving my hand in front of his face did nothing. Snapping my fingers also did squat. I gave him a pat on the face and his disposition didn't change.

"Come on buddy, back to reality"

Still no answer. Part of me was thinking of getting a Sharpie and drawing a smiley face but the part that was overwhelming was the need to see if he was alright.

Leaning in, I checked his pulse just under his chin. No skipped beats or anything. I brought myself down to eye level with him. He seems fine but he's just... out of it. As I tried to back away he leaned forward and gave me a open mouth kiss right on lips and was hugging me in a near death-grip with my ribs and arms crying for release.

Part of me felt as if this was... right. In the back of my head a little voice was whispering 'Give in... You want this....' My eyes closed, thinking everything was going to be alright.

Wait...WHAT?

"HMMH?!"

His eyes were closed but my eyes flew wide open. I wrestled my arms from the bear hug and tried to pry his face away from mine.

"Rrrg! Ger dur furk off me!" My lips weren't giving me the ability to form proper words.

I was pushing his face away until his eyes opened up and looked back at me. He looked down to what he was doing.

"What the hell?" He said as he started to look at what he was doing. The death grip was released and I was able to get the hell away from him.

"What the hell is wrong with you!?"

"What was I doing?" His face was ripe with genuine confusion.

"You seriously didn't notice that?"

"What are you talking about?"

"You came onto me and you didn't notice?!" I was just about fed up with the world at this point. I mean come on! I wake up and I have a tattoo on my ass, no one is 'fessing up as to who allowed this to happen and now one of my friends is coming onto me!? Not that I didn't appreciate the sentiment but there should have been some warning there!

"You know what? Forget it. I've had enough. I'm going to sleep on the couch. If I wake up and we're sucking face, I will do the twenty-five-to-life sentence with an honest to god smile on my face and absolutely NO regrets." With a straight face the message went through well enough.

The next four hours were of me falling in and out of sleep. I wasn't feeling hungry by the time it was lunch. I looked at the clock each time I awoke. It was about two in the afternoon and I was only half asleep when I heard the foot steps next to me.

"Gav, I swear, if you kiss me one more time..."

"What? Did someone also do the nasty while drunk?"

The voice was female. God damn it Nat. She always catches us while we say something compromising. I took the pillow off of my face and there she was standing with her arms behind her back and a little grin on her face. I was surprised at the fact that I didn't hear the door open so Gav must have let her in.

"There was no nasty being had, no I do not want to talk about it."

"Sure. You hungry? I brought Timmies."

I perked up at the mention of it. "You get the usual?"

"BLT with less tomato, extra bacon, extra low-fat mayo and pickle slices?"

"What would I ever do without you?"

"Starve to death, most likely."

My stomach was a bit calmed down by this point and was grumbling for some form of sustenance. She sat down next to me and put down a medium sized cup of hot chocolate.

"By the way, What took so long?"

"Mostly me getting sidetracked by multiple things. Had some work matters to take care of. How are you taking the whole tattoo on your ass thing?"

"Pissed off beyond belief and I want to kill whoever allowed this."

"Understandable. Where's Gav?"

"'Dunno. Bathroom I think?"

"Okay then. You need some company?"

"I... I don't know."

"Right now I think you need some company. Besides, I would be pissed if I got tattoos and I had no say in the matter."

"Yeah, sure." I said in defeat.

I leaned my head onto her shoulder. I was coming up with crazy scenarios in my head as to how we got these. One involved magic. Like the stuff you see on the show. I shook my head at the thought. As much as I would love magic to be real, that would probably break the universe as a whole. Speaking of magic...

"Hey, could you show me that coin trick with the glass?" I was pointing at my glass coffee table. Her eyes lit up when I said that. He liked showing off her tricks.

"Yeah sure. Don't think I can do it any more but I can try!" She seemed eager to get started. I gave her a loonie. That's the Canadian one dollar coin for the uninitiated. It was gold and imprinted with the image of a loon on one side and the image of Queen Elizabeth the Second on the other.

She took the coin and put it on the table top. She then pressed hard with the palm of her hand. She looked like she was going to bring her hand right through the table if she were to push any harder. When she pulled her hand off the coin looked like it was still on top of the table.

"Go ahead. Touch it." She commanded.

I did. All I felt was glass. Looking closely at it I saw that it was between the layer of heated sand.

"My god that is cool."

"What's cool?" A familiar voice came from behind. Gav was out of the bathroom, finally. "Ooh... is that a herb and garlic bagel I smell?" He said while picking up the paper bag.

"Yeah it is..." Nat was more interested with what she was doing.

She was now putting both of her palms on both the top and bottom of the glass. She added more pressure and when she removed her hands the coin was in the bottom one.

I clapped. "Man I wish I knew how to do that." I gave her a pat on the back. She seemed to give no reaction. I looked to see Nat staring off into space once. In her general direction was the turned off flat screen. I did the same things to snap her out of it

Gav came up to her. "Trixie?"

"Dude this is what you did right before you... kissed... me." I said while realizing what Gav had just said.

"Vinyl, what are you talking about?"

"Why did you call her Trixie?"

"That's her name isn't it?"

"No, her name is N-" This was the point where my brain went 'Hold the freaking phone there, I think he's gone insane.' Whereas in the back of my mind it's saying 'The hell you talking about? He's right.' Both of our faces were filled to the brim with confusion. "What the hell, brain?"

"What?"

"I called you Octavia, you and I called her Trixie and just now you called me Vinyl."

"Whoa, what the hell?" Nat was coming out of her stupor. "Urgh, I need to go to the bathroom..." She was scratching her thigh as she got up. We cleared a path for her as she trudged into the other room.

I looked back at Gav. "Okay. What if we're just over reacting?"

"I never wanted a tramp stamp in the first place. No one knows as to how we got these. I don't know about you but I think panic is acceptable at this point in time."

"AHH! What the hell?!" That was Nat's voice. We both jogged over to the bathroom and knocked on the door.

"You okay?"

"Not at all!"

"Should I wait? Do you need anything?"

"Could you come in? You need to see this."

I looked at Gav and he just shrugged. I opened the door and saw her pants down. A tattoo with a wand and a blue mist was on her side.

"Was that there before?" I asked trying not to stare at the area after the thigh.

"No it wasn't."

"Like, was it there before you got here?"

"No! I got here then I zoned out on the couch and Trixie just went to the-"

"You did it again!" I shouted. For some reason when she did that it just grated on my nerves.

"I did what again?"

"You referred to yourself in the third-person! Trixie, I swear to go-" What am I saying? HER NAME ISN'T TRIXIE!

"There is seriously something very wrong going on!" I was shouting more than I usually did.

Someone was knocking on the door. I rubbed the frustration from my eyes and went over and answered it. It was the nice old lady from next door. Although today she wasn't in a particularly friendly mood.

"Young man, I need a word from you." She said with a rather cross look on her face.

"I'm sorry if I'm being too loud. I'm having a bit of a crisis right now." I was trying to sound calm and collected but that wasn't happening. Luckily she wasn't in the mood to ask what was wrong.

"You better be. First it was the noise that you call music. Then it was the shouting. My precious has been going crazy for the entire morning!" She was talking about her cat. Thing kept on shitting on my balcony.

"I'll try to keep it down. I'm really, really sorry."

"Okay. Make sure it doesn't happen again." She then went back to her apartment. With the door open the odours of the smokers across the hall were seeping in. I closed the door and sighed. A thought then occurred to me.

"Hey guys? Where's Phill?"

"When I dropped you guys off I brought him back to his hotel. You think he has something to do with this?" Nat was talking through a couch cushion on her face as she was laying down.

"I dunno, but I intend to find the hell out."

I grabbed my phone from out of my room. There was a missed call, from my mom. I played the message.

"Hey there birthday boy. It's Mommy just calling to say happy birthday! The big two-five, eh? A quarter of a century! Hehe, I would get dad on the line but he's a bit busy in Brazil at the moment."

Of course he is.

"I know you and dad haven't seen eye-to-eye on most subjects but let me just say that we're here for you. Don't ever forget that. Don't hesitate to call if anything is wrong, Okay? I'll let you get to your festivities. Don't want to keep your friends waiting. Ciao!"

Shaking my head, I dialed Phill's number. After a minute or two he answered.

"Yeah John, what is it? I'm in a bit of a rush here."

"Why, what's going on?"

"You know that blood sample that I told you about? Apparently another came in and this was equine but it was confirmed to come from another human!"

"Wha- How the hell was that even possible?"

"No clue! My professor told me to cut the vacation short and come back. They need all hands on deck for this. Wish I could stay longer but I need to get the hell back to Vancouver, ASAP. Also-"

He paused for a moment as the notification beep on his end caused him to silence for a good moment or two.

"You there?"

"Uhm, apparently what I just said broke the confidentiality agreement that I'm gonna sign when I get there. So, don't say, like... anything. Okay?"

"Uhh, sure. Just a question before you go; did we stop by a tattoo place on the way back from Medieval Times?"

"No, why?"

"No reason. Um, I don't know how to word this... Do you have a tattoo on your thigh?"

"I'm changing right now, I would have noticed. Why, did..."

There was a silence coming from his end, until I heard chuckling turn into hysteric laughter.

"HAHAHA! You're fucking serious? My god that is priceless! Haha! Ohhh... But in all seriousness. If your gonna keep it you should keep away from hot tubs for a good week or so, so you can avoid bacterial infections. If you want to remove it I would suggest going back to the place tha-"

"That's the thing. None of us went anywhere close to a parlour. Nat just zoned out and when she snapped out of it she had it on her thigh. And Gav and I woke up with one."

Another silence. "That's not how tattoos work, dude."

"Exactly." Ugh, this is wracking my brain. "Look if there's any developments I'll message you on Skype, okay? Also, this stays between us."

"My lips are sealed. So should yours on your end as well."

"Yeah, okay. See ya."

Nat turned towards me. "So?"

"We apparently didn't go anywhere near the place."

I turned on the T.V. and booted my Netflix app on the flat screen of HD goodness.

"I think we need something to get our minds off of all of this. How 'bout ponies?"

I might as well have just told them to go fuck themselves as I was greeted by dirty looks on both sides. All I did was chuckle as I looked up the last episode of the fifth season. No reason in particular. Sometimes I like to see when giants fall.

The episode started to play. The trademark opening sequence followed by the recap of the last episode. Celestia was fighting demons in a volcano with Discord. When Celestia got injured and Discord came over to help her, all he did was kick her off of the cliff they were fighting on. I hated this part for a good reason: Celestia has wings. Why the hell didn't she use them?

"Fuckin' A"

"Ugh, this is like the new shark jumping. Fonzie could learn a thing or two." Nat said as she just stared at her phone, not paying any real attention.

I skipped through the fluff. There was a ton of stuff this particular viewing didn't need.

"What the hell? Where's the Crystal Empire? That was one of the only good scenes in it!" Gav yelled.

"Yeah! Why the hell did they leave Trixie out? That was one of the best parts!" Nat then complained.

"Octavia's overture was awesome in it! Gah, why'd they leave it out?" Gav was up out of his seat.

I then realized what they were saying. Octavia and Trixie were only in the last bit of the finale.

"What the hell are you two smoking? It mostly focused on Vinyl! Vinyl was doing a show and Discord shows up and starts wrecking the place. Vinyl tries to fight back but Discord does the whole 'I'm more powerful than anything you can throw at me' shtick. Octavia and Trixie show up to help but only get sucked into some vortex along with Vinyl and then... Boom. Just credits."

"Yeah that's the same description but it focused on Trixie doing the magic show and then they come over to help Vinyl." Nat then argued.

"Wait, no. They focused on Octavia. Damn, her musical number was just divine."

"Did one of you guys just hit your head? Damn it guys, honestly." I said just shaking my head.

"I'm not shitting you, that's what happened." Nat then tried to argue.

Standing up, I put my arms up in a stretch. "Whatever, I'm gonna go play some Killing Floor. If you need me I shall be in my room, killing... floors." I paused to think how stupid that sounded and shook my head. "God, I thought I had something for that."

I did a quick detour to the bathroom before hand, checking the mirror to see if I didn't have any upper body tattoos that I missed during my first look. ADD can make you miss the more obvious things.

I felt the stubble just under my chin. Taking a closer look, I noticed it was... white. Like a very pale white. My hair was a dirty blonde, why the hell was it white? It also felt a bit... thicker as well. It offered more resistance when I brushed my fingers over it.

"Heh, I must have scared my self half to death." I thought to myself and exited the room.

Turning down the short hallway leading to my room, I looked at the many framed things that adorned my wall. Mostly it was filled with collectibles from comic conventions. The one I stopped to take a look at was my family reunion photo of 2005. Everybody in my family was there, all except for dad. I really wish he could have been there. I was showing off my black belt to every one. Five years of practice finally paying off.

I sighed as I continued on into my room and sat down at my home computer. I booted it and started playing the Zed killing simulator.

I had a couple of MLP mods installed. One of them allowed my to play as some MLP characters. After a round or three in a horrific recreation of Ponyville, I felt... like I've been there. Like the architecture was to the point that I see it everyday and that I could find my way around like the back of my hand. For some reason one of the streets looked very familiar and I felt like I could say that I lived on that particular one. I deviated from my team as I tried to go where the house was. Unfortunately a pile of burning wreckage stopped me from progressing.

My little moment of not paying attention was rewarded with a freak coming up behind me and thrusting a chainsaw for an arm through my chest while cackling up a storm. "Your squad has been wiped out" was painted on the screen. I face-palmed in frustration with the sounds of my team-mates yelling at me for my incompetence resonating in my headphones.

"Hey John?" Nat came in. "Could I... Stay here for the night? With the weird crap going on... Nat just wants some company."

I mostly ignored her referring to herself in the third person again. I've never heard someone do that before but for some reason it just grates on my nerves.

"Uh, yeah sure. Do you need anything? I've got a couple of blankets in the closet if you need them." I said as I pointed towards the closet in the corner of the room.

"I'm sure Na- I mean, I'm sure I'll be fine, thank you."

I looked at the time. Jeeze it was already seven? I missed my lunch. I went out into the living room slash kitchen to grab the sandwich that was awaiting me. Gav was sitting on the couch watching the news as I bit into the rather cold sandwich.

"The Australian warship is to bring the displaced fishermen back to the Israel port town by the end of the week. An update on the Seattle explosion. Sources say tha-" I shut off the TV to the displeasure of Gav.

"I was watching that." He said with a scowl

"I know but half of the time the news is just depressing."

"Well I like to know what's going on in the world." He looked at me. "You don't mind If I stay here tonight, do you?" He asked as I bit into my sandwich.

"Huh, Nat asked the same thing. But no, you're okay to stay as well. Why?"

"It's late, I don't have my car and I frankly hate the subway and the GO train. Especially when they started that no talking on the upper levels rule."

"Okay, but you can't come into my room and try and molest me while I'm asleep."

"What?"

I face palmed again. "You seriously didn't remember? I mean really, it's not very hard to notice when some one is kissing you on the lips and they are of the same gender. Especially when one is straight and not wanting any."

"We've done it before, right?" This was weird. Gav was straight. He wouldn't stop obsessing about girls at the bars we go to. Then again he could have been in denial all this time.

What the hell is he talking about? "What? Other than this morning, we haven't done anything with each other. I know that for a freaking fact."

"What do you mean? We've done it before, haven't... we?"

"Dude. I'm okay if you swing for the other team but understand that I don't. Just don't do it to me, okay?"

"I... It just felt... I 'unno, natural I guess." He gave a grunt and pinched the bridge of his nose. "Wait, what are we talking about?"

"Man you are zoning out more than I do. That's just sad." I put a hand on his shoulder. "Look, it's great that you came out of the closet but don't come onto me, okay?" I gave him a pat on the cheek and went back into my room.

"Wha-? I'm not gay!" he came from the other room.

"Hypocrisy gets you nowhere!" I called back.

When I got into my room Nat was looking at the various memorabilia on my shelves.

"Do you mind sleeping on the couch? Also you might have to share with Gav."

"Nat doesn't object with either."

"Also could you keep an eye on him? He doesn't seem in the right mind today."

"Yeah, Nat noticed that too."

There it was again.

"Why are you doing the third person thing? It's really annoying."

"Nat doesn't know what you're talking about."

"You are doing it. Right now. You've never done this, like, ever."

"Seriously? Look, Trixie is tired. It's been a long day. Trixie is sure you are too. You had a lot to drink last night. Trixie suggests you get ready for bed and sleep off whatever is left of your hangover and wake up tomorrow with a refreshed mind and body."

Third person speaking aside, she was right. My head did still hurt and those bed sheets do look inviting.

"Yeah, I guess you're right. My brain isn't all there."

Going into my room, I flopped down on the bed. I looked at my phone for the time. Eight thirty seven PM.

I opened Twitter and, out of curiosity, went to the #MLP trend. Even there the fandom has all but dried up. Looking at the timeline, this one stood out:

"Woke up with a cutie mark on my thigh #mlp #weird"

There were others that were some iteration of this below it and with that there were a good number of other people who were all having the same dilemma. My thumb was circling around the reply button on the most recent post but I felt that it should be kept under wraps. Most of my family followed me and they would not be happy to hear that I got a tramp stamp.

After spending a good hour and a half or so dicking around with various mobile games, I put the phone on charge.

My eyelids were heavy. I'm tired and I haven't done anything productive today. Part of me hated it but I couldn't blame myself for it. Tattoos coming out of nowhere is not the best way to wake up.

I rolled over onto my side. This was just silly. Checking to see if the tattoo truly was permanent, I dipped my hand in a cup of water that I had on the nightstand and rubbed my fingers on the mark to see if it would come off.

It didn't.

Frustrated, I wiped the water off with my shirt, took it off and threw it into the laundry basket. I put a pillow over my head and waited for the sweet embrace of sleep.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hoist the banners up on those pillars! We need those up and ready for when the patrons arrive! Cooks! Where in hay are those treats?!"

Everything was still a blur. I could make some shapes out this time around but there was no definition in any object.

"Remind me why we're doing this?" I could feel as if I were talking but it wasn't my voice that was coming out.

"For the last time; we are here to promote Equestrian culture to the Crystal Empire. Cadence asked for the best and Celestia sent us. A bit unsure as to why you are here..." It was different voice than my other dream. I still couldn't place it but it still sounded familiar.

"Come along now, The Great and Powerful Trixie needs to rest before the show."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I felt a hand on my shoulder. My eyes wanted to stay shut but I needed to know why there was a hand on my shoulder. I forced them open but my vision was foggy at best. There was a humanoid figure resting his head right next to mine. Needless to say I got startled. I panicked and punched whomever was next to me right in the eye.

They landed on the floor next to the bed with a loud thud and a cry of pain.

"AHH! What the fuck was that for?!"

Oh shit, that was Gav's voice.

Author's Note:

Well here it is... Not happy with it at all. But you guys wanted an update so here you go. Reason as to why it is rediculusly late is because of me being anal of getting this right. Going through it multiple times and it still doesn't look right. Possibly next chapter I'll have an editor/proofreader! It will possibly suck less!

PROMISES THAT I POSSIBLY CAN'T KEEP! FUCKING JOY!

I guess on that note I'm looking for an editor? Idontevenknowanymore...

ALSO: Knighty set up a TF2 server and what not. It's woefully underpopulated sometimes. GET ON ZE POINT DUMMKOPF!