• ...
6
 52
 2,464

Chapter 9 - A Thousand Miles part 2

Any way the wind blows...



“You know,” said Hex, “you should consider yourself lucky that rock was so sharp. You sure it was a rock?”

“Positive,” Twilight replied, wincing slightly as the disinfectant stung the cut in her hand, “and in what way am I lucky it was so sharp? I would have preferred it wasn’t sharp at all.”

“Well, think of it this way,” said Hex as he discarded the piece of cotton he had been using to clean her cut, “if it had been just the slightest bit sharper or more blunt, it could have torn your hand to pieces. As it is, you’re just got an extremely neat wound which, if you bear with me, I will get around to bandaging. But yes, you’re right: if the rock had been completely and totally blunt, we wouldn’t be in this situation.”

He started to gently wrap a bandage around Twilight’s hand, looping it around her palm and wrist.

Once again, she looked around at the room they were in. Her friend had explained that once upon a time, it had been a laboratory, and indeed she could see the remains of a desk, plus a teleporter identical to the one which had been in the lab in the city. The batteries she and he had collected on their little trek were now piled in one corner. Hex had done some fiddling with some wires, and said that all they needed to do now was wait for the right moment.

Speaking of the devil, he secured the bandage with a tight knot and asked her how it was feeling.

“Much better,” she said. “Thank you.”

“You’re the protector of Equestria,” said Hex, “but that doesn’t mean nopony can protect you.”

Twilight was sure her heart skipped a beat or two.

“So how did you get to be telepathic?” she asked.

“Umm,” said Hex uncertainly, “that’s kind of a long story, and it’s actually a bit embarrassing to talk about.”

“I want to know,” said Twilight, “and I promise – Pinkie Promise – that I won’t tell anypony.”

“What is a Pinkie Promise, anyway?” asked Hex. “I’m guessing it has something to do with a certain hyperactive party planner. What’s with the actions though?”

“I don’t understand it,” Twilight said, “but I do know that you’re trying to change the subject.”

He bowed his head and explained everything.

When he had been living in his home dimension, one of his friends – an older boy by the name of Scott – had been killed in a rescue attempt gone wrong. A javelin had gone straight through his chest and he died in his girlfriends arms. After that, they had given him a warrior style funeral and travelled to dimension 101. It was the Outer Dimension, the Land of the Dead, where people who were killed before their time went for judgement; afterwards they would either be reincarnated, sent to their home as a ghost, or forward to heaven or hell. It was a place where your fears would become reality, and you would be tested to almost beyond the edge of sanity.

Hex and his friends had gone there to retrieve Scott, but one by one, they all got lost. When they had, an evil entity named Deluminata (literally “taker of light”) had entered his mind and convinced him that since he was the only one with no real magical ability, he was useless, and looked down upon by all his friends. She had offered him power...

“...and if you were me, would you have accepted?” he asked.

Twilight thought about it. With a past like Hex’s – rejection by his parents, loss of his brother, and ignorance from his old friends – she could easily see why he would jump at the chance for a little more power.

“So she gave it to me,” he continued. “I am telling you, I have never felt more awesome in my whole life. I felt like I could lift the oceans into the sky, spit the sun cold, or even listen to Justin Bieber without dying from a fatal brain haemorrhage! I felt like a god. I was a god. But then...

“I saw Amber. I saw how disappointed she was that I hadn’t been able to resist Deluminata, and she had liked me just the way I was. And I told her, I said ‘All I ever wanted was to be like you guys’ and you know what? She kicked Deluminata out of my body and gave me telepathy. Did I mention Amber had some epic powers of her own? I feel like I should have.”

“Yeah,” said Twilight, “you should.”

“That’s about it,” said Hex. “And I still feel kinda guilty for letting that thing into my mind. I guess I was insecure about not being like everyone else, so I would do anything to make it that way.”

“I like you the way you are,” Twilight said, placing a comforting hand on his shoulder, “the goofy green-eyed geek who drives us all insane with his weird lingo and constant use of a swearword none of us have ever heard before. What does ‘smeg’ mean, by the way?”

“You know, I have completely forgotten!” said Hex as he started to snigger. “I just picked it up when we went through dimension 8 and it’s stuck with me ever since!”

“Well don’t say it too much,” said Twilight, “otherwise it’ll rub off on me.”

The two of them sniggered for a moment, the formerly tense situation quickly becoming one which was soft and light hearted, with fear of the wilderness which was the outside dissipating into nothing.

“Hey, could you let me have a second alone?” asked Hex. “There’s just something I want to do for a moment.”

“Of course,” said Twilight, “you can take all the time you need.”

He got up gratefully and left her alone in the lab with her thoughts.

With all that the guy had been through in his life, it was a miracle that he hadn’t undergone a complete and total mental breakdown: his brother and one of his best friends both dying right before his eyes, a trip into the Land of the Dead, getting taken over by an evil... thing...

Wait a second. Was that guitar music?

And... singing?!

“It’s amazing how you can speak right to my heart...”

It was beautiful.

“Without saying a word, you can light up the dark...”

Twilight got up and walked over to the doorway Hex had disappeared through. She considered walking in on him, but thought better of it, and decided simply to listen.

“Try as I may I could never explain
What I hear when you don’t say a thing...”

‘It sounds almost like something Zecora would say,’ Twilight thought, and she smiled quietly to herself.

“The smile on your face lets me know that you need me
There’s a truth in your eyes saying you’ll never leave me
The touch of your hand says you’ll catch me wherever I fall...”

‘Solace in silence,’ thought Twilight. ‘That’s what it’s about. Two ponies, obviously in love, who don’t need to say anything to make their feelings apparent. If only me and Hex were the same...’

“And you say it best
When you say nothing at all.”

‘I knew he was smart, funny, cute, and a really good guitarist, but this is something else entirely!’ Twilight cried in the privacy of her head. She was now completely positive he was telepathic, because as well as the guitar she could make out other instruments as well: there was a piano, some drums holding up the beat and the rhythm, maybe even a bass guitar in there somewhere, and they all combined to make a song which was indescribably spellbinding.

“All day long I can hear people talking out loud
But when you hold me near, you drown out the crowd
Try as they may, they could never define
What’s been said between your heart and mine...”

Where had he got the guitar from in the first place?

“The smile on your face lets me know that you need me
There’s a truth in your eyes saying you’ll never leave me
The touch of your hand says you’ll catch me wherever I fall
And you say it best
When you say nothing at all.”

Next there can an instrumental section. Hex’s melodious voice was replaced by a flute, which copied the melody of the song’s chorus. And again, the effect was nothing short of amazing.

And then his voice pierced the air once more, carrying with it a tidal wave of emotion which could have washed away a world war if implemented correctly.

“The smile on your face lets me know that you need me
There’s a truth in your eyes saying you’ll never leave me...
The touch of your hand says you’ll catch me wherever I fall
And you say it best
When you say nothing at all.”

With a few more notes plucked out of those magical strings, the music faded into obscurity. Twilight turned the corner and leaned casually on the wall.

“Looks like you should have had a guitar for a cutie mark,” she said.

The poor guy almost jumped out of his skin as her voice snapped him back into reality from whatever fantasy world he had drifted off into.

“That music,” Twilight said as she approached him, “it was enchanting.”

If anything, Hex looked taken aback.

“I’ve heard that song called lots of things,” he said, “but I have to say ‘enchanting’ is a new one.”

“I’d never heard anything like it before,” said Twilight, and she sat cross legged on the floor in front of him. “And while you were playing, I thought I could hear other instruments as well. Was it some kind of extrasensory influence to enhance the overall quality of the music?”

He raised a quizzical eyebrow.

“Sorry,” she said, “I get scientific when something interesting is happening.”

“Music isn’t something you get scientific about,” said Hex. “It’s a case of ‘if you feel like it should happen, make it happen’. Like, I have no idea where this guitar came from,” he gestured to the wooden instrument he cradled in his hands as gently as a newborn child, “but I felt like playing it for a bit, so I did.” He smiled.

“And yes, it was a telepathic trick to make it sound better. Also, I don’t mind about what you said – you’re cute when you’re scientific.”

Twilight gave a nervous smile and blushed furiously.

Something went “clank” around the corner.

The two teenagers leapt to each other’s side, and carefully looked around the wall at the armed, black clad men with weird glowing eyes who were snooping around in the corridor on the other side, pushing away massive chunks of concrete which were strewn here and there, and had obviously fallen out of the ceiling at some point.

“Oh smeg,” Hex whispered. “These guys are bad news.”

“I saw them in the firefight earlier,” said Twilight. “Who are they?”

“They’re Combine foot soldiers,” explained Hex. “Not the toughest bottles in the wine cellar, but not strictly speaking the weakest either. If they find us, we’re cheesed.”

“Then could you breathe a little quieter please?” asked Twilight, before saying “Cheesed?

“It’s like getting creamed, only it takes longer and is generally more complicated.”

Twilight gulped, and instantly regretted it: what if one of the soldiers had heard it?

Apparently, one of them had. He made some kind of signal with his hand, pointing in the direction of the two frightened former ponies, and then they started to fire.

“That’s exactly what I was worried about!” said Hex. “And I don’t think there would be any guns lying around here!”

“We need to get back into the lab,” said Twilight, and she indicated the heavy metal doors which stood gaping wide between them and salvation. She moved as if to make a run for it...

...and promptly leapt back at a fresh volley of gunfire.

“Maybe not!” she yelped.

“Were you hit?” demanded Hex. “Twilight, were you hit?”

“I don’t think so,” said Twilight, “it was just-”

She stopped.

And stared.

The decorative belt buckle that now showed her cutie mark had a dent in it: a small groove carved neatly into the left half in a shape which had obviously been carved by a bullet.

“My cutie mark,” she said in a small, slightly resigned voice. “One of them hit my cutie mark!”

“Well, in this world it’s just a belt buckle,” said Hex, “and when you become a pony again it probably won’t show up-”

“Pass me that guitar,” said Twilight.

“But you-”

“Pass. Me. That. Guitar. And that big piece of pipe.”

Without another word, Hex handed the girl the wooden instrument and the length of metal piping which had been lying next to it.

Several years of travelling with a fierce, magically-oriented young woman had taught him that right how he should be shoving his fingers as deeply into his ears as he could and screwing up his eyes, tight as possible.

He waited until the gunfire stopped before tentatively looking around the corner.

“Holy SMEG!!” he swore.

Twilight stood panting in the centre of a circle of unconscious Combine foot soldiers, the splintered remains of a guitar neck in one hand and a bullet-dented pipe in another. Her hair was a mess, her shirt had a rip in one sleeve and her tights had laddered, but otherwise she was unhurt. The same could not be said for the soldiers, one of whom had a very large splinter sticking out of his chest.

“You know,” said Hex, “I’ve come to expect this sort of thing from magic users when they receive a very *ahem* personal injury, but that was extraordinarily out of character for you.”

“I united the Elements of Harmony and led them to victory over the Mare in the Moon and an ages-old god of chaos,” said Twilight. “I think I know how to handle a few guys with guns.”

Hex just stood and stared for a few seconds, still allowing the enormity of what had just happened to sink in.

“Remind me never to touch your cutie mark,” he said eventually.

“Never touch my cutie mark.”

“Thank you.”

Outside, there was a crash of thunder and lightning that could be heard even this far underground.

“Is that it?” asked Twilight. “Is it time for us to go home?”

“Yes,” said Hex, “although I have to ask you never to disrespect a guitar like that. Ever. Again.”

“Fair enough,” said Twilight, “on one condition.”

“What’s that?”

Twilight looked nervous for a moment, as if working out the correct way to ask this next question. In the end she settled for:

“What’s your full name?”

“My full human name?”

“Yes.”

“You’ll think it’s stupid.”

“But I want to know!”

Hex led her back into the lab, and started rapidly fixing the batteries to the teleporter, which started just barely flickering into life.

“Haydon Arthur Baxter,” he said, “but I’d prefer it if you call me Hex.”

‘Weird,’ Twilight thought. ‘That’s actually a very unusual name. But I suppose to humans something like Twilight Sparkle would be as unusual as it gets. I’ll have to ask him about it once we get back.’

‘It actually kinda suits him though. I wonder where the Arthur part comes from.’

“There,” said Hex as he straightened up. “Now hop in. I programmed it to automatically teleport us away at the same time as the portal storm hits, and like I said earlier it should give us enough energy to transport us to Equestria.”

Twilight obediently stepped into the teleporter. After a few more seconds of fiddling around with wires, buttons and knobs, Hex followed suit, and the guard rails closed behind him.

“What if it doesn’t work?” she asked fearfully.

“There’s a good chance it’ll work,” said Hex as the platform started to rise, “but if it does fail then it’ll fail catastrophically.”

“Define ‘catastrophically’.”

“Well, we could be torn to pieces by conflicting gravitational fields, or evaporated along with the city outside and much of the surrounding countryside, or we could be sent to the other side of the multiverse.”

“And you’re telling me this now?!”

“If I told you before you never would have agreed to it! It’s too late to back out now so we’re just gonna have to cross our fingers and hope for the best.”

“I hope you’re right,” said Twilight, “because if you aren’t, I’ll be sending you to a whole new world! A world called PAIN!”

Then it hit.

The two young humans held onto each other for dear life, screaming as they felt the effects of the portal storm take hold: in their minds, they were turned upside down, inside out, left, right, and every other direction possible, and all at the same time.

The teleporter reached the crux of its charging...

...and everything went white.



Twilight Sparkle opened her eyes and groaned as she had never groaned before.

She was lying on a hard, rock-like floor, and directly in front of her was a large window displaying a night sky, the moon hanging like a great mystical orb in a sea of twinkling stars.

So... was this Equestria?

Her head was pounding like a drum. She raised a hoof and started to-

Hold on.

Hoof?

“YES!!!” she screamed in delight, feeling excitement and joy which she hadn’t felt since the day she got her cutie mark. “Hex, it worked it worked it worked it worked! We’re back in Equestria and we’re ponies again!”

The unicorn in question sat up groggily and rubbed his head.

“Well, what do you know,” he said, “it worked after all!”

“Thank you so, so much!” cried Twilight, and without a second thought she grabbed him and kissed him on the lips.

His eyes bulged and he stared at her in shock.

Twilight then realised what she had done, and sat back with a blush tainting her face a rather pretty raspberry colour rather than its usual lavender. At least, it was pretty in Hex’s mind.

“Nice to know I’m appreciated,” he said, his face turning an equally heated shade of dark pink.

The purple unicorn helped him onto his hooves, and closer inspection of their surroundings revealed that they were in fact back in the Gizmoporium, but something seemed a little off. The entire place and everything in it was covered in a steady layer of dust, as if nopony had been there for a considerable amount of time.

“Did my teleporter really do that?” asked Hex.

“Maybe we were gone longer than we thought,” Twilight speculated.

“Yeah,” said Hex, “maybe.”

“But it’s still good to be back home,” said Twilight. She walked out of the shop and stood on the ledge that nature had hewn into the side of the mountain. It wasn’t long before her terracotta companion joined her.

It may have only been a few short hours, but she had missed the feeling of the breeze on her face, teasing her eyelashes and dancing through her mane. She took a deep breath, savouring the familiar taste of her homeland, and let it out in a satisfied sigh.

Her friend, for an undiscernible reason, did not look so happy.

“Hex?” she said. “Are you okay?”

“I just remembered,” he said, “why I came to Equestria in the first place.”

It suddenly hit Twilight that of all the things she could have asked, that was the one thing that had slipped her mind completely. She suddenly felt thoughtless, and admittedly a little bit dim.

“When we were finished,” said Hex, “once everything was over, and Amber had decided to give up the whole adventuring endeavour, she looked at me and she said ‘Hex,’ she said to me, ‘how many dimensions are there?’ And I said a hundred, there’s always a hundred dimensions in the multiverse’. And she looked at me, and she looked really sad as well, and she said ‘But how many multiverses are there?’ And it made me realise that when you get right down to it, things like this – things like sitting outside in the cool night air, making conversation with one of the best friends you’ve ever had in your entire life – things like that just pale into insignificance. This could be the only multiverse there is: it could just be this one, and only this one, in the whole of reality. But on the other hoof, there could be millions out there. Billions! And next to that, what’s one hundred? I came to Equestria for a new life, away from all of that, but what just happened to us, seeing you act so much like Amber around those Combine soldiers... it made me remember.”

By the time he had finished, he sounded more miserable and despondent than anything Twilight had ever heard in her life. She put her bandaged foreleg around his shoulders and gave him a small hug.

“It makes you feel rather insignificant, really,” said Hex. “Like nothing really matters. But-but then I look at people like you, Twilight, who would just take it in stride and live their life as it comes. I envy you, Twilight Sparkle, more than you’ll ever know.”

“You envy me?”

“Yes! Aside from the occasional callout to battle a god or two, your life is as peaceful as it gets! I mean, I tried to open a show to sell gadgets, but it’s basically just a place for me to put all the stuff I don’t need any more. You’ve got a library, for smeg’s sake!”

‘I’m not going to mention when I got turned into stone,’ Twilight thought, ‘or when one of my best friends broke the sound barrier as well as the light spectrum – come to think of it, my life is nowhere near as peaceful as I would like.’

“You’d be surprised with what I have to deal with,” she said instead.

“Yeah,” said Hex, “I guess I would.”

For a moment, neither of them spoke a word. They looked out at the sleeping Equestria, utterly still in the silent night, with the only noise being the occasional chirp of a cricket or hoot of a hunting owl.

“Teleport gates will be depleted,” stated Hex after a while. “It’ll be days before they’ll be able to transport anypony again after we used them to cross entire dimensions.”

“You really think I’m one of the best friends you’ve ever had?” asked Twilight.

“One of the best,” said Hex, “if not the best.”

Twilight was glad of the darkness: it meant there was less chance of him seeing her blushing.

“Come on,” she said as she stood up, “everypony will be worrying about us.”



“Rainbow?”

She looked around at the mention of her name, and was joined at her position at the window by the stallion who had stolen her heart.

“You’re not going to give up, are you?” he asked. “You’re going to stay here until they come back. You’re going to stay here even if they never come back.” After a pause, he added “Aren’t you?”

“They’re two of my best friends,” said Rainbow Dash. “You know, if it weren’t for Hex, you wouldn’t even be here right now. He gave me the medical stuff I needed to take care of you.”

“But it’s been ages!” Soarin’ pointed out. “If they were gonna come back, they would have by now, don’t you think?”
Dash hung her head in such a forlorn fashion, it was next to impossible to stay angry at her. The Wonderbolt placed a comforting hoof on her shoulder and pulled her into a hug, which she seemed more than happy to return.

TWILIGHT!!!

It was an ecstatic cry of joy which reverberated off the windows and could possibly have been heard in Cloudsdale. The two pegasi were amazed that such a small dragon could make such a loud noise.

They looked each other in the eye, both asking themselves and each other the same silent questions, while downstairs...

“Ohmygoshohmygoshohmygosh I’m so glad you’re BACK! Rainbow Dash was right; I should never have given up hope, ‘coz we all wanted you to return and now you’re back!”

Twilight awkwardly tried to detach her assistant from her neck.

“I’m glad we’re back too, Spike,” she said, “but why are you being so... clingy? We were only gone for a few hours.”

“Hang on,” said Hex, as the baby lizard stood blushing before the two unicorns. “How long were we gone? I’m guessing it was more than a few hours... please don’t tell me we were gone for a week.”

“You weren’t gone for a week,” said Spike, and it was obvious he was restraining himself from another tirade of joyful exclamations, but at the same time suddenly nervous.

“Then how long were we gone, Spike?” asked Twilight.

“Um,” said the dragon, “it was actually...” He trailed off into mumbling.

“How long, Spike?” asked Hex.

“Sepf mmf.”

“How long?” the two unicorns said together.

Spike gulped.

“Promise you won’t be mad at me?” he asked, and after they nodded he said “It was kinda like six... months.”

Twilight and Hex’s eyes widened in shock, and both of them gasped in horror.

“Six months?!” Twilight demanded.

“Of course, time dilation, light speed theory GRRRRR!!!” Hex whacked himself repeatedly on his forehead, shaking his glasses off his nose, before whispering “I am such an idiot,” in an extremely frustrated voice.

“But then-but then-” Twilight struggled to find the right words. Six whole months? What had- how much happened since then? “How could this have happened?” she asked. “It only felt like we were gone for a few hours, but you’re saying it’s six months?”

“Time must pass differently depending on which dimension we’re in,” said Hex. “I must’ve never noticed before because Amber’s ship has this time regulation thingy but I just- I can’t believe this! Seriously? Six entire months?”

“That’s what I said!” said Spike. “Everypony was saying that since it had been so long you weren’t going to come back! Where have you been, anyway?”

So Hex and Twilight explained their adventure in dimension 33. As they talked, they became aware of two more presences – an exhausted-looking Soarin’ and a heavily pregnant Rainbow Dash – who listened intently and drank in every word. They made a brilliant audience; they gasped and stared in horror when the destruction of the city and the battle within was detailed, they wiped their foreheads in relief at every near miss that the two of them had with the Combine, and Spike looked as though he was about to explode with anticipation when Hex described how Twilight had risked her life to try to save his. All of them cringed at how she had acquired the bandage around her foreleg.

“You’re gonna be alright though, aren’t you?” Dash asked nervously.

“I would have been a lot worse off if Hex hadn’t been there,” said Twilight.

“I think it was kinda stupid,” said Soarin’, and then said “Ow,” when Dash punched him on the shoulder.

“Wow, what an awesome story! I think my favourite part was how Twilight took down all those soldiers ‘coz you were right, it was mean of them to shoot your cutie mark! Even if it was only a belt but still, it’s your cutie mark, it’s like-like what makes a pony a pony!”

Where the smeg had Pinkie Pie come from?

“Anyway, YOU’RE BACK!!! Now we can throw a great big super-duper spectacular Twilight-and-Hex-have-finally-come-home party! And you’ve got SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much to catch up on! When it was Spike’s birthday he turned into a great big giant monster, and he almost destroyed Ponyville and he–”

Spike tried to hide his rapidly reddening face.

“-and then we all went to Canterlot so we could be in the Hearth’s Warming play and it was so awesome and fun and I got to eat a gingerbread house! And then it was the zap apple harvest and you should have seen them Hex they were RAINBOW LAZER APPLES!!! And then-”



“Hey, Hex.”

He looked around and saw Twilight approaching from the library’s open front door.

“What’s the matter?” she asked. “Are you not enjoying the party?”

“Don’t get me wrong,” said Hex, “I like a party as much as the next pony. It’s just that... well, I told myself that Equestria would mean a whole new life for me, but it’s starting to feel like my old life is trying to drag me back. Do you think that’s the first time I’ve experienced a time skip?”

There was a pause, during which Pinkie loudly announced that it was time to play Pin the Tail on the Pony.

“How’s your hoof?”

“It feels a lot better than it used to.”

“Let me take a look.”

Carefully walking on just three legs, Twilight made her way over to her friend and held out her bandaged foreleg. He removed the bandage and revealed the cut, which had dried out to a dark reddish-brown colour.

“Oh, that’s looking fine,” he said. “There probably won’t even be any scars or anything. Give it a few weeks and you’ll be back to your old bookwormy self in no time.”

“I can’t thank you enough,” said Twilight. “I know that if it hadn’t been for you, I would have died in dimension 33 and nopony would have known where I was.”

“Are you forgetting that if it wasn’t for me we never would have gone there in the first place?” asked Hex. “I’ve made you – both of us – miss a whole 6 months of our lives. Do you know how much we could have got done in that time?”

“It’s in the past now,” Twilight said reassuringly. “And I don’t blame you for anything. It wasn’t your fault your teleporter malfunctioned, was it?”

It worked, and the scientist started to smile.

“I don’t know what I did to deserve you, Twilight,” he said, “you’re way too good for me.”

It was at that moment that Pinkie appeared at the door and said “Hey guys! You wanna play Pin the Tail on the Pony?”

“Sure!” said Twilight, and she started to head back into the library. “Hex are you coming?”

His smile transitioned into a full-blown cheesy grin.

“Why the smeg not?”





NEXT TIME: Papa Don’t Preach

“Oh, no no no no no. That was just my Pinkie Sense, and it’s telling me that there’s going to be a major doozy!”

“Is it... Is it over?”

“Oh freddled gruntbuggly! Thy micturations are to me-”

“Whoa. What’s been going on down here?”

“Pfft. As if anything exciting could happen in a library, of all places.”





Author's Note: In case you're wondering "Why don't Hex and Twilight just cut the tension already?" how would you act if you really, really liked someone, but you didn't know whether you actually loved them or not, and they didn't know and hadn't said if they felt the same? I've never really been good and conveying emotions, so I hope you can bear with me on this. I've also run out of relevant Bohemian Rhapsody lyrics (I didn't include the opera bits because I have no idea what they're going on about) so from now on the chapters are going to be named after songs which give a little clue as to what's going to happen, even though this actually started with Breakaway. Stay tuned for Pinkie Pie reading the third worst poetry in the universe!