• ...
6
 52
 2,464

Chapter 13 - Holding Out for a Hero part 2

WARNING: Reader discretion is advised. This chapter is not recommended/suitable for readers under 12 years of age.



“Deluminata is the daughter of the most dangerous and evil creature in the multiverse,” Hex explained as they navigated the tunnels. “I won’t go into detail because it’s not relevant right now. Suffice it to say that she is the most terrifying thing you will ever meet. She was allowed a drink from the Fountain of Youth, in exchange for her sanity.”

“She put her own prettiness before her mind?” asked a reinflated Pinkie. “That’s crazy even by my standards!”

“Well, I never!” Rarity said indignantly, and when her friends all stared at her she quickly added, “Not that I would ever stoop to that level, of course.”

“My friend Amber was subdued and kidnapped by her,” continued Hex, and as he talked he produced a silvery cylinder, “and just because she could, Deluminata had her blindfolded with a cloth woven out of poison ivy. And as we were escaping, she killed my friend Scott by throwing a javelin through his chest.” He opened the cylinder with a hiss and took a swig of whatever was inside.

“A javelin through his chest? That’s- that’s just- that’s just awful!” cried Fluttershy.

“Tell me about it,” said Hex. “He died before any of us could do anything. But, um, he got better. Long story, no time. Anyway, I think Deluminata had some sort of thing for me. She told me she’d been watching me since before I was born, and she saw me getting increasingly jealous of Amber – I had a lot to learn about being a good friend – and she offered me power. Lots of power. And when she gave it to me... I won’t lie; it was incredible, even though she still insisted on calling me Little Haydie. I literally felt like a god. I understood why the people of Earth had lived in fear of smiting for centuries, and if my friends hadn’t been there I’m pretty sure I would have destroyed the universe. Because let me tell you right now, guys: I. Have. Seen. Some. SMEG.”

He paused, as if waiting for his friends to give some response, but when nopony did he took another swig from his can and sighed.

“And again, I’m not going to go into detail,” he said, “because right now we have a job to do. I don’t know about you guys, but I’m gonna save Twilight if I die in the process.” He finished this phrase with another sip from the can.

Thankfully, the others seemed to understand. He wouldn’t have to repeat himself.

“I know this might sound like a dumb question,” said Spike,” but what’s that you’re drinking?”

“This?” said Hex, examining the can. “Red Bull. It’s an energy drink where I come from. It makes you feel all wide awake and stuff, but if you’re not used to it – well, you don’t wanna know. Hey!”

This last word was because the baby dragon had snatched the can out of Hex’s telekinetic grasp. He walked over to one particular mare and carefully held it out to her.

“I can’t believe I’m saying this,” he said, “but... bottoms up, Pinkie.”

“Spike, are you completely and totally out of your baby dragon MIND?!” Hex demanded as the party pony took the can and looked it over.

“No, I’m not!” Spike protested. “If she’s fast enough, she can run through the tunnels and find Twilight, and then she can come back and tell us where she is and if she’s okay!”

“And why can’t I do that?” Dash objected. “I’m the fastest thing in Equestria! Aren’t I fast enough to-”

“No ‘fense, Rainbow Dash,” said Applejack, “but this is Pinkie Pie we’re talkin’ ‘bout.”

Dash thought for a second and said “You make a good point.”

With the speed of a slug with a broken foot, the party planner raised the can to her lips and tipped it upwards, letting the cool liquid spill into her mouth and down her throat. For several moments everypony (and dragon) held their breath as Pinkie slowly drained the contents of the can, eventually letting it clatter to the ground, the final dregs spilling out upon the cold stone floor, because there’s always just a few drops the drinker missed, isn’t there? Always!

She licked her lips.

“Hmm,” she said, “not bad!”

Despite what Hex had said the drink would do, Pinkie Pie appeared to be completely and totally unaffected. At least, the universe hadn’t exploded. That in itself was reassuring.

“Um...” The brown unicorn carefully pulled something else out of his jacket: a small compass with no markings, but a golden needle which pointed towards the wall. “This... should... help you find your way. It’s how I’ve been finding my way around.”

“Thanks!” said Pinkie. “And don’t worry; I’ll take excellent care of it!”

When everypony else stared at her, she just said “What?”

“Do you not feel any... different?” asked Rarity.

“Nope!”

“Ya don’t feel... faster?” asked Applejack.

“Nopey-dopey-lopey!”

There was another pause. This one ringing with awkwardness.

“Well actually Hexie, now that you mention it, I do feel just a little bit YAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAA!!!!”

“Everypony stand back!” commanded Hex, and everypony else was more than willing to comply.

“Wowzathat’sgoodstuff! OhmygoshI’veneverfeltsoenergeticbefore! ThisisthecoolestthingeverandlistentomeI’mtalkingsoFAST! Thisissoawesome! IneverrealisedhowmuchfuntalkingcouldbeandnowIfeelsoCOOLIjustwanttoRUNandRUNandRUNandRUNandRUNandRUN!!!”

“Then run!” said Hex. “Run and find Twilight! Tell us if she’s okay!”

“YOUGOTITHEXIE!!!”

She vanished in a rush of pink.

“Spike,” said Hex. “What. Have. You. DONE?!?”

“I-I dunno!” the baby dragon stammered. “I had no idea what would happen-”

“Exactly! For all we know the universe could have exploded! Pinkie’s already fast and crazy and what-the-smeg enough as it is, and now you’ve given her Red Bull?! If she gets back, and by some incredible miracle the universe hasn’t destroyed itself, then I might just consider forgiving you.”

It was barely half a minute before Pinkie Pie was back, and for the second time that day she had dulled and deflated, but this time there were horrified tears flowing unchecked down her monotonous cheeks. She could not have looked more traumatised if she’d just read Cupcakes, Sweet Apple Massacre and Rainbow Factory in succession.

“They were...” she tried to say, “Th- they were hurting her...”

She took a few short breaths in an attempt to avoid crying, but it was quite plainly fruitless.

“They-they had her... o-on the ground...” she moaned in between sobs, “and they... she was b-b-bleeding and... and they were... they were all s-s-smiling at her... but-but the worst part was... was one of them... one of them was... he was... mounting her...”

Without a word, Hex walked over to the horrified confectioner and pulled her into a hug.

“I’m so sorry!” said Spike, and he was suddenly frantic with fear and regret. “If I had known- I had no idea, I-I’m sorry, Pinkie! I swear to you, if I had known- I’m just so sorry!”

“And *sniff* and the other worst part,” Pinkie managed to say, “was that-that there was this mare – I-I think she must have been that-that Deluminata you talked about, because she was just standing there, just-just watching, and it was so-so scary...”

For a while, nopony said a word. The only sound was Pinkie’s strangled sobs, echoing through the rocky tunnels, and Hex’s heavy breathing as he tried to avoid doing the same.

“Okay,” he said eventually. “Let’s just find Twilight, and get the smeg out of this place. These tunnels give me the creeps.”

And so they all resumed following the bespectacled scientist through the caves, but now that they understood the limits (or lack thereof) of the cruelty of the purple unicorn’s immoral captors, morale had slipped to an all-time low.



Twilight Sparkle wanted to die.

Never in her life did she think she would feel so...

...horrible.

The pain was unlike anything she could ever have imagined. The way... the way they had... had taken it in turns... to hurt her...

First they had punched her. That hadn’t been so bad. Alright, she was going to have a black eye the size of a hoofball, but that would heal with no problems (although she considered studying healing spells).

Then they had kicked her; bucking and thumping her over and over all over her body. A couple had even taken the opportunity to stamp on her legs, and she surely had a broken ankle or two.

These in themselves would not have been so awful. She would still be horribly injured, but at least she could have kept her courage.

But then...

Then they had... one by one they had...

...mounted her...

And the entire time, Deluminata had stood there and watched. She didn’t show any emotion at all, except for mild interest, as if she watched this kind of thing every single day...

...eight times...

...and then they each had spat on her face, and when it was finally over they bound her again and put her back in her dungeon, materialising her several feet above the ground just so she would fall.

They had bound her with barbed wire.

The landing had pressed the thin, sharp metal deep into her legs, and the pointed prongs carved mercilessly into her stomach. Every time she moved in the slightest – every time she even breathed, for pony’s sake – tidal waves of pain were sent rippling through her entire body.

‘Somepony,’ she thought, ‘anypony, please... help me...’

Her entire body was caked with dirt and dried blood, stained with terrified sweat, and her tears carved thin grooves through the layers of filth that otherwise clung to her face like glue. She felt dirty: not just physically, but emotionally and mentally. These horrible stallions – surely the paragons of all things evil – had stolen her innocence without a second thought. She wanted to scrub herself all over for an entire month, and even then she would still...

...still be praying for it just-just to...

...to end.

Her friends would find her. They just- they had to. These ponies – they were going to kill her. That much she knew now.

If only she hadn’t been so damn stupid...

Her body shook with silent sobs, the barbs on the wire tearing her sullied skin and sending even more agony shooting into her like the shockwave of a sonic rainboom.

‘Please...’ Maybe if she though loud enough, somepony would hear her. ‘Please, HELP ME!!!’

Maybe Hex, with his miraculous telepathy, would pick up on her.

Hex.

He was going to find her. He was going to save her. He and the others, they had to. They had to! She didn’t want to die knowing they hadn’t tried for her. Twilight would quite willingly have died at that moment if it meant that she could see his geeky excitable grin just one more time-

-but would he even want her now? Would anypony want anything to do with her now that she was...?

She wanted to struggle, to try anything physically possible to free herself, maybe pull the ring off her horn, the ring which was blocking her magic, the one thing she relied on almost as much as oxygen, but she couldn’t without sending herself into paroxysms of anguish.

Instead she concentrated, pouring as much magic as possible into her horn. Maybe she could overload it, and it would break by itself and fall off and she could get out of this nightmarish hellhole. But it was useless – just an invitation for more pain – and she relaxed her magic and her body. Cause for yet more horrendous hurting.

It was useless. Everything was useless.

She tried with all her heart not to breathe to heavily. It meant she was out of breath, but then again, it was better than...

‘Somepony,’ she thought desperately, ‘help me... Hex...’

It was just-just too much! She couldn’t take it anymore: the pain, the fear, the anger, the-the HORROR...

She let out a scream which would have been deafening were it not muffled by a thick strip of tape, and descended into agonised sobs, her hot tears cleansing her face of grime and blood.

A shadow fell across Twilight’s body. She turned her reddening eyes upwards, to the dimly lit grating above, where Deluminata loomed over her like a blood coloured tower of physical monstrosity. She saw and perfectly understood the purple unicorn’s mind-boggling agony, and smiled down evilly upon her.

“What’s the matter?” she asked. “Need a tissue or something? You know, you could just use your magic to- oh wait! You can’t can you?” She once again laughed maniacally, making the entire gigantic chamber ring and echo with terror and insanity.

Twilight didn’t shrink back this time. What good would it do?

“You know, I think we’re almost ready for you up here,” Deluminata said, presumably looking at the softly glowing giant glass cylinder, or at least something quite near it. “In fact... yes, we’re definitely ready for you now! You want to come up?”

She telekinetically peeled the tape away from her prisoner’s mouth – slowly, so as to add to the pain.

“Kill me!” Twilight screamed. “Take what you want from me and just-just KILL ME!!

“Oh no, we can’t possibly do that!” said Deluminata. “You won’t be able to help us if we just kill you!”

“But what do you want from me?! TELL ME!!”

In a flash, she was back in the chamber with the glass thing, and was again materialised above the ground just so that her captors could see the tears of pain running down her face, and this time she let out a small, helpless yelp, which set the eight stallions laughing again.

Then one of them walked confidently up to her and removed the ring from her horn. Instantly she tried to teleport out – to free herself and escape, and run back to her friends – but it still just made her horn hurt. There was a small flicker of dark pink light, but that was about it.

“Oh, didn’t you know?” Deluminata asked mockingly. “That clip wasn’t just blocking your magic; it was repressing it as well. Your magical ability is now in a secluded part of your brain that even you can’t access, and it won’t come until it’s called.”

She turned to her darkly clad cronies and asked in the tone one might use for ordering a sandwich “Shall we get started?”

In obedience to her suggestion, one of the stallions – they all looked the same, and Twilight didn’t know all of their names – placed some sort of hat-like device on the purple unicorn’s head. It had a tall, hollow spike which fitted neatly over her horn, and it was buckled so tightly beneath her chin that she almost started choking. The hat thing was connected to an assortment of different coloured wires, which all ran over to a machine, with some sort of pipe stretching out of it and pointing into the now completed glass cylinder.

On the machine, a switch was flicked.

If you want to replicate at home what Twilight felt at that moment, then just follow these simple instructions (not recommended for children under 3 years of age):

- Take a wide metal band and wrap it around your forehead: above the eyes, but below the hairline.
- Using whatever comes to hand pull the metal band as tight as it will possibly go.
- Then, still wearing the torturingly tight metal band, hire a professional wrestler – the strongest one you can think of – to slam your head in a car door.
- And finally, go to the nearest railway line, lie on the ground with your head on a rail and just wait...

Twilight felt like the top of her head could explode at any moment. The pressure just built up and up, without any kind of release or relief-

-and inside the spike over her horn, she heard a simply stomach churning crack.

And then it was over.

With eyes more puffy than Disney Princess sleeves, she looked over at the glowing cylinder, which was now partly filled with a shimmering, silvery liquid exactly the same shade of pinkish purple as her magical aura.

Then the device was removed, and she stared and moaned in horror as the shattered fragments of her own horn clattered uselessly to the floor and rested by her chin.

“Shame,” said Deluminata, “you had such a pretty horn.”

She walked over to Twilight and rolled her onto her back, her bound bloodied hooves pointed towards the ceiling.

“Good news,” the insane alicorn said, “we don’t need you anymore. We’ve got what we needed. You know what that is?” She indicated the giant vat, in which the silvery substance had started bubbling ominously, before leaning down until the terrified young mare could taste her breath, and saying “It’s your magic. Your own magical power in liquid form! Isn’t that wonderful? It’s just so-so simple! Magic! As a liquid! And now that we’ve got yours – the power of the Element of Magic herself – I’ll be able to drain others! So many more others! I’ll get so much magic I won’t be able to see! And then I can see my Mummy again!”

“Please,” Twilight whispered, because it was too painful to speak any louder, “please... just end it. You’ve got what you wanted. Kill me. Get it over with. Please... kill me!”

Deluminata raised a ponderous hoof to her chin and turned her eyes upwards, apparently weighing her options, before looking down at her stricken prisoner and simply saying “Nah.”

“Then... then what?” asked Twilight, her voice cracking in fear. “What’re you... what’re you gonna... gonna do to me?”

The blood coloured alicorn smiled evilly, the dim green light glinting in her penetrating scarlet eyes, and in a flash Twilight found herself in total darkness. She had to blink several times just to make sure her eyes were still open, and she hadn’t been knocked unconscious, although she was almost definitely heading in that direction.

If she thought more logically, and not allowed panic to cloud her judgement, she could have done something. She could have even escaped, and told somepony about what Deluminata was doing. Bringing her “Mummy” back? Twilight didn’t want to know what that would entail.

And now, in blinding darkness and complete and total solitude, she knew she was going to die. She would never see her friends, her brother, her parents, the Princesses – anypony – ever again.

She would never see Hex again.

“I’m sorry, Spike,” she whispered tearfully into the empty air. “I’m sorry, Rarity. I’m sorry, Fluttershy. I’m sorry, Pinkie Pie. I’m sorry, Rainbow Dash. I’m sorry, Applejack.”

Twilight took a deep, shuddering breath, the wire cutting into her flesh and tearing away her fur and she tearfully spoke one final name, the name of the pony whose brilliant, kind, smiling face had almost restored hope to her horrifying situation:

I’m so sorry, Hex.

She passed out.



“Pinkie, how’re you holding up?” Hex asked in a kind, quiet voice. “Are you doing okay?”

“They’re... they’re going to kill her,” Pinkie murmured, at just about hearing level. “I-I just know it, they’re going to kill her!”

“I don’t know how many times I have to say I’m sorry!” Spike said again, tears once more brimming in his eyes. “If-if I had known what they were doing to her, I never would’ve made you do that! I never would have given you that drink; I’m sorry, Pinkie!”

“It-its okay, Spikey-Wikey,” said Pinkie, trying to sound like her ordinary, bubbly self, “you couldn’t have known.”

“Those BASTARDS!!!” Rainbow Dash shouted. “When I get my hooves on them I’m gonna tear them limb from limb! I’ll rip their manes off! I’ll tear their tails out! I’ll-”

“Ya’ve already said so a million times, Rainbow Dash,” Applejack pointed out. “Now Ah have to admit, Ah’d be lyin’ if Ah said Ah’m not just as ‘fraid as everypony else – Ah’m prayin’ inside that Twilight’s still alive – but shoutin’ and cryin’ ain’t helpin’ her! We just need to concentrate on trackin’ her down and findin’ her as soon as possible!”

“But-but I’m so worried!” said Fluttershy. “If this Deluminata is really as horrible as you say, how do you know she won’t do anything to us? I mean, if she really is so crazy, she could kill us all on the spot!”

“Darlings, I do not wish to sound heartless,” said Rarity, “but I do believe that you all need to simply calm down. There is no logical reason for us to be frightened right now.”

“What?!” Dash demanded. “Rarity, how can you be so cold? We have every reason to be scared! Twilight could be-”

“Dead, I know,” said Rarity, “but there is no point in dwelling on fantastical possibilities. Although I admit that her demise may not be so fantastical considering the circumstances, we simply cannot allow our imaginations get the better of us in this situation. The most that we can do right now is to remain calm and simply hope for the best.”

“I hate to say this Rarity, but you might be right. And anyway, I don’t think Twilight’s dead,” said Hex, “because if she was, we would have felt it. When I was travelling with Amber I learned that having friends is like adding to yourself, and if one of your friends is killed then it feels like part of you has been killed. Is everypony following me?”

“Well, duh!” said Pinkie. “You’re the one with the magic compass, how could we do anything else except-”

“He means, do we understand what he’s saying,” said Dash, “and yeah, I think we do.”

“Well, do any of you feel like a part of you has died?”

Everypony stopped and thought for a moment – even Hex, although he was the one who had asked the question in the first place. Eventually they all came to one conclusion:

“Um, not really.”

“Nope!”

“Nah.”

“I-I can’t say I have.”

“I don’t feel it.”

“And neither do I.”

“Exactly!” said Hex. “Either I’m lying desperately to myself about the gravity of this situation, or Twilight’s gonna be okay. Well, alive, at least.”

“Wait a second,” said Pinkie, whose mane and tail had regained a little of their curl, “this is the place where I saw... there’s a crack! A great big crack in the wall right over here, come and look!” She hurried a short way down the tunnel, and everypony saw that yes, there was a crack in the wall. It was long, but thin, and bent into a strangely grotesque shape – it looked almost as if the wall was giving them a little, dim green smile – and one member of the group (a certain brown unicorn) was a little bit worried that somewhere in the universe a TARDIS may have recently exploded.

He knelt down and looked through the crack, sighing in annoyance as everypony (and every dragon) piled up around him to get a good view.

On the other side was a massive chamber, more or less the size of the ballroom in Canterlot Castle. At the far end was a gigantic, dim-green glowing vat, which was partly filled by a liquid with a strange glue-like viscosity, which shone and shimmered with the same colour as Twilight’s magical aura.

“What is that stuff?” asked Spike. “It looks gross!”

“If I didn’t know any better,” said Hex, “I’d say it was magic. Raw magic in liquid form. And it’s the same colour as Twilight’s magical aura, so that must mean... holy smeg.”

“What?” said Dash. “That’s Twilight’s magic? But there’s loads of it! And that thing – it’s huge!”

“Still not worried fer Twilight?” Applejack asked the platinum mare beside her.

“That is not what I said,” said Rarity, “but... I must admit, poor Twilight’s chances are beginning to look increasingly slim.”

In front of the giant vat there stood a tall pony with a coat the colour of blood. Her mane and tail flowed with shades of red so dark they were bordering on black, and luckily, she had her back turned.

“That’s her,” said Hex. “That’s Deluminata. It must be.”

“That’s the pony I saw watching...” Pinkie trailed off, obviously terrified of finishing that sentence.

“As a humanoid she had freaky red eyes and hair the colour of blood,” said Hex. “I guess she has that as a pony as well.”

At that moment, the blood-coloured mare turned around and looked almost directly at the crack in the wall, and everypony quickly shied away in case they were sighted despite the size of the crack.

“What’s a humanoid?” asked Spike.

“Something that’s shaped like a human, but isn’t,” explained Hex.

“It’s something that’s shaped like a human, but isn’t shaped like a human?” Spike asked, obviously confused.

“No,” said Hex, “something that’s shaped like a human, but isn’t human.”

“Do you think she saw us?” asked Dash.

“I really, really hope she didn’t,” said Hex, “because if she did then we’re completely and totally boned.” He turned around and looked through the crack before saying “Nope, I don’t think she saw us. Let’s try to find a way in.”

“But-but Hex...”

“Yes, Pinkie?”

“What’re we gonna do if Twilight is dead?”

Once again, silence reigned in the tunnels, save for the occasional commands of the insane alicorn in the massive chamber.

“I... I don’t know,” said Hex. “If-if Twilight really did die, I-I’d be lost. I’d... I’d most likely- I’d probably feel how-how Rainbow Dash felt when Soarin’ left her and she didn’t-”

“Oh, you had to bring that up,” said Dash.

“It seemed like the most relevant thing, okay?” said Hex. “It’s just that- honestly, I- I don’t know what I’d do if- I’d probably die too. I’d... I’d rather die with her than live without her.” He sniffed, removed his glasses and wiped his eyes with a shivering hoof.

“My goodness,” said Rarity. “Hex, I knew you were a lot of things, but before today I never knew you could be so romantic.

“There is a lot about me you don’t know,” said Hex. “Like for example, I don’t like the entire concept of Feng Shui, George Lucas, racism, sexism, stereotyping, homophobia, spiders, George Lucas, school, homework, schoolwork, George Lucas' ancestors, the Twilight Saga, Nazis, Twihards, brony haters, fan girls, all other kinds of superstitions besides Feng Shui, Kristen Stewart, cliché super villains, Vegemite flavour chips, the Beatles, the Crazy World of Arthur Brown, bullies, bodybuilders, Stephanie Meyer, anyone even remotely related to George Lucas, that smegging Glee show, Adele, getting eaten, headcrabs, the Combine, Corruptors, mosquitoes, Combine mosquitoes, headcrab mosquitoes, Combine headcrab mosquitoes, technical screw ups, the cavemen responsible for George Lucas' ancestors, Endermen, Creepers, Kristen Stewart, people who walk really slowly in front of me and block the entire path, shoplifters, Chihuahuas, religious fanatics, conspiracy theorists, or the stereotype that all Australian people call everyone "Mate" and are obsessed with shrimps on barbeques and cricket.”

After a while Spike said, rather unnecessarily, “That was a long list.”

Hex nodded.

“And it’s always getting longer,” he said.

“Um... Hex?”

“Yeah, ‘Shy?”

“What’s that?

She pointed at a hunched shape, which was slumped next to a wall further down the tunnel, barely illuminated by the light globes which hovered around the huddled group.

Hex reached up and tapped one of the buzzing balls of lightning, which started floating slowly towards the shape, which was sitting in the centre of a pool of dark, reddish liquid.

It was a pony.

“Holy smeg,” Hex swore.

“It can’t be!” Spike bit his claws fearfully, saying, “It’s not, it can’t be!”

The brown unicorn stood up, walked over to the unconscious pony, examined him/her, and bowed his head, tears running down his face.

“It’s her,” he reported. “It’s Twilight.”

“NO IT’S NOT!” Spike screamed as loud as his tiny lungs would let him. “It CAN’T BE! It CAN’T!!

“Don’t believe me?” asked Hex. “Come and look for yourself.”

The baby dragon took a deep breath, walked over to his scientist friend, and looked where he was pointing at the unconscious pony’s flank.

There, almost invisible behind caked on layers of dirt and dried blood, was a magenta six pointed star, surrounded by five smaller sparkles, on a coat which was only just recognisable as pale purple.

“Is...” He tried to keep his composure, a task which was becoming increasingly difficult. “Is she...”

Hex reached out and felt her neck, and everypony held their breath as he waited.

“Smeg,” he finally said. “She’s alive.”

He held Twilight close, weeping helplessly while hugging her and stroking her mane.

“She’s alive,” he moaned. “She’s still alive!”





NEXT TIME: Holding Out for a Hero part 3

“Oh my gosh! She’s waking up!”

“We were all so worried.”

“We thought you were gonna die!”

“Hex? He was the first one down here?”

“Yeah. And you won’t believe what he told us...”





Author's Note: Just so everyone knows, I found this chapter almost impossible to write. Twilight is my favourite pony, and I felt horrible for writing this, so please know that I really, really regret it and cut me some slack. Please just let me know what you think in the comments. Again... I'm so sorry.