Give Blueblood Some Character! 593 members · 437 stories
Comments ( 19 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 19

(They seem to be working on a series of "what-ifs" in the comic world, with this cover implying Blueblood replacing Twilight in the plot. Given his earnestly beautiful portrayal in the comics, I foresee the episode-2 seduction of Nightmare Moon. :rainbowwild:)

I'm in Germany and it apparently isn't available here yet, but I'll try to keep an eye on this.
Could you tell me where to find it on amazon.com? I can't seem to find it.

To be released in March, supposedly.

Source.

Also...

In a world where Prince Blueblood becomes Celestia’s star pupil, not Twilight Sparkle! What will happen when he journeys to Ponyville to get a lesson in friendship?

FC • 40 pages • $4.99

F... Forty pages!:pinkiehappy:

Celestias Paladin
Group Contributor

I suppose the question is whether they are treat him with respect or keep him at his current personality

The comics have done interesting things with Blueblood so far, so I'm looking forward to this issue.

His portrayal in the Friends Forever comic was a breath of fresh air: snarky and disingenuous, but uses those traits to be an effective diplomat. This is particularly lovable in a show that tends towards white-and-black morality, giving us an insincere douche on the side of the good guys. I hope for more.

I have never hoped for a comic to be real more than this.

Celestias Paladin
Group Contributor

... Frak, forgot about that. So then there is hope, and I can hear the screams of the fandom... it sounds like "why not Trixie, why not Starlight"

If anyone could use genuine friends, the guy who uses apparently fake friendliness (going by the last comic) to achieve his ends. That should be something interesting to behold.

5697180 Yush!

"Hello, Auntie Nightmare!" cried the prince as he gave a dignified wave. "So good to meet you at last." He then held out a tray with his magic. "Crumpet?"

Man, now I want to read a fic wherein Nightmare Moon returns all maniacal and evil, and slowly chills as her disarmingly-friendly nephew shows her a good high-class time at the playhouse, spa, and racetracks.

5697553 lol. I've been wondering such things in my head for a long while now.

"Care for a glass of sherry, Auntie?"

Celestias Paladin
Group Contributor

Agreed.

The Fallen Princess blinks, this was not what she was expecting. "Uh... If thou had some mead, We would gladly partake in thine talk."

If I've ever seen an official picture that's as much pure shipping fuel... I mean, look at Pinkie. Just look at her. She's loving every second of it.

3 hours later:

"Er, nephew, this has been a grand time, but I really must be getting on with casting the world into eternal night."

"Come now, Auntie, you just got back today! And I've got two tickets for the Canterlot Orchestra that I absolutely can't refund. You're..." he paused, offering a weak, hopeful smile. "You're the only one willing to go with me."

What could she do, but agree? In turning to lead him on, Nightmare Moon failed to see the satisfied twist that came to his smile. And in his satisfaction, Blueblood did not see the small blotch of blue on his aunt's leg, slowly eating at the black.

Celestias Paladin
Group Contributor

Time passed and at the end concert Oz lead th Fallen Princess to one last show at the Royal Planetarium. "Glory of the Starry Night"

And judging from Rainbow's look, she's having flashbacks to one Zephyr Breeze.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 19