Give Blueblood Some Character! 593 members · 437 stories
Comments ( 17 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 17

That's right.

Forget about Spike for a moment! There are more important issues to be concern about at the moment!

Look here at 6:52 of S4E24, at first you would think that that's prince Blueblood along with the other royal dignitaries; but you look closely at his cutie mark!

Those are three crowns! That's not Blueblood cutie mark! This is.

Either that's a magically altered cutie mark or what's more likely, that's no Blueblood at all!

He has a Twin! The Fanfic prophets were right after all.( ̄▼ ̄)

Sure it might have being an animation error; but who cares.:derpytongue2:

~Leonzilla

That... IS FANCY PANT'S CUTIE MARK!! :pinkiegasp:
One has been the other in disguise, this whole time!

Or animation error, I guess. :twilightsheepish:

3249301 Or, he has a twin and we never knew.

Goddamnit animators get your shit together.

3249313 It's been 3/4 seasons since they fully put his model in the show.

3249301 Hm... Animation flub, I say. *shrug* I mean, what would such a Cutie Mark mean? Certainly not a talent.

According to his TvTropes sub-page thingy, it may be a visual pun on "Triple Crown horse racing among other classy things." Maybe classiness is just his shtick, as much as partying is Pinkie's? I think some cutie marks are more representative of personality than talent, if Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon are any indication. Then again, pony butt stamps confuse me the more I think about them. :rainbowhuh:

3249349 I'd rather still go with the compass rose.

Also, slight expansion in other thread.

3684322 That WOULD work... Hehehehe.

3249227 wait three crowns :pinkiegasp: half life 3 confirmed!

I noticed that was not BB when I first saw that Ep. I chalked him up as the leader of Prance, Germaney, or Roam (Itaily), but definitely a blood relation of BB.

Blueblood the original is back at home managing things... with the help of a council of at least 16 advisors.

Blueblood the twin must be the one Rarity initially had the fascination with, and is actually a good pony. And potential ship for Twi...

3819187 ok

any other evidence to back that headcanon?

Nope! :pinkiehappy: But I'm sticking to it.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 17