The New Lunar Republic 1,790 members · 768 stories
Comments ( 29 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 29

Ever since I was little Luna was my favorite pony. I'm so glad I found this website and group, I'm also in the LUNA IS BEST PONY group, if your not a member of it, I say join now!

5785338 I was actually into RD when I first joined the fandom, but quickly switched over to Luna.

Either way, welcome to the group and website (assuming you just joined)! :yay:

Yeh, I did just join, nice to meet you. By the way, your fanfics look really good, I can't wait to read them!:pinkiehappy:

Tempestus
Group Admin

5785851 Then come right in, we are welcome to all who support Luna.

Ave Luna

Hi, people are actually reading my thread! I thought I would get 1 and no others!:pinkiehappy:

Indeed. We must have emoticons of our Beloved Princess of the Night!

5785338 luna and twilight for the win those two been my favor since day one......

Luna and Twilight are definitely some of my favorite characters.

5852724 nightmare moon is my 4th favor after cadence but before fluttershy

Princess Luna is my 9th favorite character, but she is also my favorite Royal Princess :3

5852970 she was higher up till I meet Candace and idea of ship between twilight and Candace fill my mind that she was put at number 3,
sunset shimmer is number 6 on my list even if I have seen all of the first movie, I knew enough about her to like her

5853121 first esp I saw of FiM was when applebloom just meet sweetie belle and scootloo and they form the CMC.

5850711 Yeah, luna is best, luna need emoji

5852970 Cadence has no reason to live, and DO NOT say it's to spred LOVE.

She's not even in my favorite mlp character list, the last number.

5854750 I know......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

MURDER THE SUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (p.s I GOT MY 1ST FOLLOWER!!!!!!!!!!!)

5925726 SHIT, lauren, SHIT

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 29