The New Lunar Republic 1,790 members · 768 stories
Comments ( 22 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 22

In light of recent complaints form.... well all of you. We've decided to have one of you in our skype conversations at all times and it can only be one. You nominate, we chose a number of them, then you vote. Simple. The main catch is, if any skype address is given out to members by these people then the group will be nuked.

Watch it, Nexus. You're giving too much power to the members of the group. If you're not careful, you'll get knocked down to just a regular member.

Says the one making them QUIT. I saw that post. I monitor, don't you worry your little flank. We already have fail-safes and prevention.

Tony Montana
Group Admin

3842031 Idk if this is a good idea, Nexus. There are some VERY vocal dissidents in the group right now. Whilst it could improve things, you also run the risk of opening a can of worms or Pandora's Box. I fully support the idea of a more inclusive group, but this could potentially brew a storm of hate and self-destruction. I may not be a mod or admin, but I do advise treading very carefully in light of very recent developments. I hope you find my advice helpful.

3842072 like i said, if they give out skype names, we're nuking the group. NLR from scratch.

Tony Montana
Group Admin

3842074 Fair enough.

I'm not making people do anything. I'm merely encouraging the ones who were already planning on leaving.

Tony Montana
Group Admin

3842074 Hey, why is the banner changing constantly?

Tony Montana
Group Admin

3842095 Like, is someone hacking us? :rainbowhuh:

3842098 No Striker's just trying to fix it.

Oh well. That's your problem, not mine.

I nominate myself! I want to help and by whatever agnostics believe, I will help!

Is no one else really going to nominate themselves?

It won't happen until we get our admins status' back.

Yes it will. Without admin status we can't really stop them, can we?

Not until misfortune gets online. Then there is hell to pay.

If he's going to stop this, then he should least post in the group he owns. I'm sick of being told Misfortune is just a hoax.

Tempestus
Group Admin

3842090 Fixed the banner, though I could not find the original picture I went with a new one so that the full image of the NLR emblem could be seen.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 22