I Just Want a Comment 3,674 members · 15,722 stories
Comments ( 317 )
  • Viewing 301 - 350 of 317

Might as well, long time member, very inactive in the past couple of years. Not because I wanted, but life tends to get in the way.

Hope we get along.

Hey guys! I just found this group and decided to join it. So here goes nothing!

I'm HarpyYoshi. Big fan of Yoshi if you couldn't already tell. I write fiction & adventure novels. Currently working on the first book to my main series, and will go over to the prequels following the end of this story I'm writing.

I guess the point of all of this was me looking for ways to improve as a writer. I never was good in English courses, although my fics probably don't look like. Grammarly is my proofreader, and I proofread/revise all my storywriting.

I could use some feedback to help me improve as a writer and make these books mean something. Thanks for your time! I'll put a link to them riiiiight here.

Thank you, byeee!

-Harpy :twilightsmile:

I'm sure a lot of you already know me as the one who has pretty much does fanfics that involves Megan Williams, who is a G1 character, and places her and even her siblings Danny and Molly with more current ponies despite not being part of the show themselves.

Just to let you know, I don't mind if there are comments giving criticism, but please don't give any personal attacks, plus don't act like some snob or douche on my fanfics especially with claims that my fanfics are bad and that anyone could have done better.

Hi. I do things occasionally but When big Larry came round just to put him down, SpongeBob turned into a clown. And no girl ever wants to dance with a fool who went and, ripped his pants. I know I shouldn’t mope around, I shouldn’t curse, but the pain feels so much worse. Cus endin up with no one is a lot less fun, than a burn from the sun, or sand on your buns. So I learned a lesson I won’t soon forget, so listen and you won’t regret. Be true to yourself and don’t miss your chance. And you won’t end up like the fool who ripped his pants.

Hi, i tend to constantly switch my name and profile picture because i might not be satisfied with it. I write horse things. i'm called a weirdo daily but i ignore it because people are haters, i'm a lesbian polyamorous my little pony obsess. I like to hear feedback on my stories, whether it be good, or telling me how i can do better, however i don't tolerate hate comments, and i don't like it when people use my real name online. I kin both Fluttershy and Pinkie Pie.

Hi, my name is Artist, I love writing about ponies with disabilities, I know some people on here don’t like that because they say my stories are too simple but to those people I say get a life and move out of your parents basement, because, quite frankly, I don’t care what other people think of my stories, I know that my stories are awesome and that’s all that matters.

But I am happy that people are at least reading my stories.

Oh god this thread is so long :twilightoops::twilightblush:

You will never see me, and I will never read all of these messages (though I can certainly try and lose my sanity doing so), but hello there! What gropu was this again? Oh yes, I JUST WANT A COMMENT!!!!

And not from the same one or two people who are my only loyal minions followers, no. I want MOAR!!!!! :flutterrage:

Now the actual introduction, no I am not this unhinged irl or even in my usual writing, I just like to write stuff I think people will laugh at (I know I laughed at least, is that enough? :twilightsheepish:)

I like to write for the enjoyment of myself and my readers, though I can't tell if my readers enjoy it without any comments. So please, tell me if you like my story or not and why! I need to know the why of a decision, not just the decision! What do you like about my story, what do you dislike, is it something I can/should change or just an optional matter of opinion? How popular an idea is or isn't is good to know to. I also have a Discord server linked on my page where we can discuss all things about my stories and even vote on what direction I take my stories (or just hang out and chat, cause that's cool too :twilightsmile:)

So check out both of my stories, check out my Discord server, and feel free to leave feedback!!! It's free :rainbowdetermined2:

Hello, my name is Natedeanmaan.

I have been a fan of MLP: FiM since season 2; this show was not on my radar until after season 1 was completed. I have written fanfics in the past on DeviantART, and I brought them here to share them. My biggest project is Friendship, Disharmony & Sonic. I wrote this years ago, but during my first uploading, I was very inexperienced with writing. After studying how to make my story matter, I went back to my story and took the time to update all of my chapters to flesh it out properly. I have also written other fan fiction, and I hope you read them as well. I can handle constructive criticism, but I don't condone flaming for the sake of flaming.

My name is MarioBrony. my avatar description describes me to the best I can think of. I love thrill rides, non-political entertainment, and will be supportive as far as my conscience allows.

My name's Xarmar and whenever I find a universe that interests me I like to dive into the lore and learn as much about it as I can. My favorites are currently the universes of Warcraft and Starcraft. A couple of others include Kingdom Hearts and Saints Row (the good ones). I enjoy writing game crossover fics.

Hello, my name is Bill the Storyteller. I've been a fan of MLP: FiM since early 2012, and my hobbies range from writing, voice acting and gaming. On this site, I've mostly been writing game crossovers of games I really like. I have three of them in the works, but writing has been slow lately, with the most recent update being almost two weeks ago. Although I'm not as active on this site as I used to be, I hope we can all get along. If any of you are interested, feel free to check out my stories. I could really use the comments and feedback. Anyways, that’s all from me. Thank you for your time.

Hello, my name is Fireflight Startrottor and I am a new writer and writer of fallout equestria blood of the hero, I am here to see what people have to say about my train wreck of a story. Anyways pleasure to be here

Fireflight Startrottor

Hello, I'm a linfantun and... Well, I'm not good at introductions for myself... But I'm here to try to tell some stories that I've had in mind, but all of that, I wanted to do to improve my own writing, and I would be very grateful if you could help me with that (especially given that English is not my first language at all), hopefully we can get along and give some nice memories.

I greet you all.

The snail needs to be fed

hi, is this group alive? It's always good to ask because with the end of the series I feel like there's been a certain emptying of the fandom, but regardless of that: I'm Master J, a guy who reads a lot of fanfic, but doesn't really know how to socialize around here and doesn't write much, I actually came here because I'm the patron of a fanfic and I love reading the comments and seeing that more people have read it, again I don't write it, I'm the guy who gives the ideas and pays for it to be written, so I I wanted to know if I could put this fanfic here in the group so you can give your feedback.

TheMajorTechie
Group Admin

yup! feel free to post your fic in a new thread for discussion!

Hey, uh... well, I'm Slightly Dazed Bystander, although most people end up abbreviating that to SDB. I used to write fanfic a bit when I was younger, although not for MLP. I have a brainworm that I need to get out of my head, which got me writing again. Anyway, writing is scary and it's always nicer to do with a friend, so I thought I'd pop my head in the door. I never know what to think of my own writing.

• Viewing 301 - 350 of 317