I Just Want a Comment 3,674 members · 15,722 stories
Comments ( 317 )
  • Viewing 251 - 300 of 317

Hello! I’ve been writing on this site for a while now. I appreciate when people say they enjoy my work, but I want to get feedback so I can improve as well. And I’ve never gotten that. I’ve never really looked at Groups before, so when I found this one I got really excited! So… Hello! :twilightblush: …again. :facehoof:

Hello, everypony and everyone. My name is TheStallionofDarkCavalry, and I joined this site many months ago.

I joined this group because based on its name and the fact that my fanfics aren't really being given that much feedback, I thought this group would be a good idea.

As a huge cartoon lover, Friendship is Magic and Equestria Girls are among my favorite cartoons, and my favorite MLP character is Sunset Shimmer.

When it comes to writing, I'm a huge fan of comedic stories with plenty of jokes and slapstick gags and fourth wall breaks, and I also like wholesome and heartstring pulling stories.

Well, it was nice to introduce myself, and I hope to see you all around in this group's threads.

Hello there! My name is Admiral Producer. I am a huge fan of My Little Pony, as well as a Star Wars, Marvel, and Snyderverse DC fanboy. I like to make stories involving rich character studies that question my characters’ places in society and the universe. My favorite characters in MLP G4 are the Young Six, especially Silverstream and Ocellus, the two most adorable of the bunch. My stories are ALL interconnected in some shape or form and I hardly ever post a story that isn’t connected in some shape or form to any previous story, unless I have a really good idea for a standalone story. I appreciate and love feedback, so if you’d like to leave some feedback on my stories, I’d really appreciate it. Thank you for checking out my stories, everycreature, and I hope you enjoy them!

Sup. I'm a massive lurker that read probably a thousand pony fics at this point, and finally decided to write his own after getting inspired by the mythical almighty wellspring of creation that is 4chan.

I haven't actually watched the official show past the middle of season 2. I think that makes me a "S1 purist" or something.

Let's see how this goes.

This place is full of jerks. None of them are coming to see my story!

TheMajorTechie
Group Admin

Whoa whoah, let's not be so hasty. Just because you promote doesn't mean that you're guaranteed to get views or comments. Interests vary from person to person enough as it is, and just because some tastes don't match yours doesn't mean they're automatically jerks.

Hey howdy ho all!
I'm an old old fimfic author that just recently got back to work and into MLP with the G5 movie :twilightsmile: it's been a long time since I've done the whole writing thing, so feedback on my newest story would be greatly appreciated! I just had mods restore some of my oldest once so ignore those... :twilightsheepish:

Edit: Idk if any of yall knew me back in the day, but I used to go by like six different names/OCs lol. Hurricane Bash, Ace Venti/Ace Pilot, just to name a few.

Hello everypony,

I'm some strange guy on the internet (I know, how original!). I also have a single story I'm currently writing with a few chapters already published.

Oh? You want to know my favorite pony? Why, it is none other than Princess Twilight Sparkle herself! No, I'm not just saying that because of the royal guards pointing their spears at me.

Seriously though, I've really enjoyed writing these past few months since about October~November. I hope to improve my craft by receiving feedback so I may make even better stories in the future to entertain others.

My name is Enrico Fu, with the username efug25g. I have made several Fimfiction stories over the past 5 years and barely got any reviews from most of them. If you have any hints on how should I make my stories more popular or just generally good, feel free to do so.

Hello, my real name is Zoe Dilla, and I'm from the Philippines. I thought of myself as the youngest member of this site. Call me Deco if you want.

Hello, I like to be called Frosted Sketch or Sketchy for short, despite my profile name. I've been a fan of the show since around 2016 I think, it's hard to remember but it was definitely in-between the ending of season six and the premiere of season seven. I write next gen fics, and I'm currently working on one now in my free time.

Other than that, well I'm a cat person and I have two of my own. I love a few other cartoons too. I love to read and write and I draw frequently. I'm usually a short-tempered, introverted person irl, but you most likely won't see that in me on here, as online I try to be as polite and friendly as possible.
Introvert irl, extrovert online I guess.

Anyway, I'm on this group because I'm looking for review on my chapters so far on my story. :)

Comment posted by The HopesnDreamsVerse deleted Apr 9th, 2022
TheMajorTechie
Group Admin

I think it's a glitch I still see this one 👍

TheMajorTechie
Group Admin

still there, fimfic's probably just funky again

Ah, alright. Thankies for clarifying :)

It's back again 😒

Hello I'm Rhonie and I think my favorite part of all this writing stuff is discussing stories with readers or the author depending on which side of things I'm on. So Finding this group it seems kind of perfect for me. Kthnxbai.

Hi y'all! I'm just a random brony (or whatever the gender-neutral term is) with anemia and suspected but undiagnosed OCD and depression. I'm not going to be able to write fanfiction for two months until I get my school computer back, so I'm just biding my time editing a couple of fics. I've been lurking around the site for a few years, and started watching MLP when I was four. My parents just got annoyed and put me in front of the screen, and lo and behold, a love was born! Unfortunately, all my friends grew out of it while I'm still around. I grew up with the show and watched it from (well, almost) the start to the very end. I watch in secret when my little sister (who also started watching at four) is watching it.

Sunset is best pony.

Good afternoon, y'all! I am a new writer and just got into MLP at the beginning of the year and cannot get enough of it! I look forward to reading y'alls stories and hopefully you will enjoy mine.

TheMajorTechie
Group Admin

welcome, y'all!

With an official introduction thread, I suppose I have no reason not to.

I go by Gusto on pretty much every fanfiction site I've ever used, and this one is no exception. I've been writing fanfiction for about 8 years now, and I've been in and out of the MLP fandom over the course of G4's lifetime. I originally got into MLP with G3, after watching 'A Very Minty Christmas', but I mostly kept that to myself. Now, as an adult, I have run out ability to care about what people think of my interests, and having been here makes me wish I'd discovered this site way earlier (I seriously didn't even know FIMfiction was a thing until 2021).

As a writer, I mostly just follow my whims, which can take me to some rather strange places, but also usually has me trying my hands at some classic fic premises. I'm willing to write G3, G4, and G5 fics (though I've only written G4 stuff thus far, that may change soon), and I have a love of slice of life, grand adventures, as well as crossovers. In my writing, I think I'm fairly well-balanced, but dialogue is probably the thing I'd consider my strongest suit. I'm also neurodivergent, and my own verbal tics and idiosyncrasies can sometimes bleed into my work.

As a reader, I'm fairly easy to please, liking a whole lot of genres and a whole lot of crossovers. I'm sure I'll probably find a multitude of stories to enjoy in this group, and quite a few to comment on. I'm an absolute sucker for redemption arcs in particular, and it's an easy way to get me interested in a story. Because of this, my favorite character is Sunset Shimmer, and I'll most likely check out whatever fics I can find of her on here.

Sorry for the essay, I just tend to be very thorough. The long and short of it is, I'm Gusto, and it's nice to meet you all.

Hey all fairly new to the site and seeking constructive criticism and feedback on my story. Feels good to be here and excited to meet some nice people.

I am some random person on this website who probably exists. I might write some fics or something at some point.

I also like programming and trains in roblox.

Hi, I’m Super Ponyman (SP for short)

Been looking for actual comments and discussion surrounding my stuff, and I finally found this place. Hope someone comments on my stuff… I would like some feedback and the feeling of not writing into the void.

Helloing! Im new here hi, yes, hello! sheesh, this is like WAY more communicative than Fanfiction.net Yeah so Im an American who's been writing... anything for at least ten years now. I plan to go to college in the next few years for writing and directing. But I want/need to practice a lot of things for my writing and this is just one of the ways I plan to get feedback and criticism.

Im feeling very positive now that Im getting a fresh take on my writing, any comments on anything I write in the future are greatly appreciated. Im excited for the first time in a while ooooooo!

TheMajorTechie
Group Admin

noice. welcome!

hello my name is Wenter. I am a new writer with many ideas. My favority pony: All of them.

Even Applejack?

Hello everyone. I'm an old FIMFiction writer since the early days of the site 11 years ago. I've returned after eight years to complete several of my stories in my new capacity as a decade-long seasoned professional author.

After publishing some young adult fiction stories with the guidance of the author I most respect, Cressida Cowell (writer to the How To Train Your Dragon books), I've felt the need to dip my toes in more casual work and thus, is why I'm here.

I'd love to make more friends on this site! Used to have fond memories of sharing ideas and asking for help/opinions from my peers and vice-versa, so if anyone needs a friend in that capacity, I'm your man. (Oh but I don't do Death/Gore/Sex/Horror stories, I'm mostly a light hearted Rated E kinda guy. I can't promise I'll help with those.)

Hey everyone! I've been reading for a long time like almost a year now and I've recently just got in to writing. I wrote my first story and I enjoyed it a lot but the stuff after that was just chaotic.

People have been flooding me with story requests - which I did already - but now I don't have any time because I'm super busy right now but I'll probably have time this summer so until then, I continue to read stories and I found this group.

I hope some of you will read them and tell me what you think. Being new to writing, I tend to get excited when a comment presents itself to me:rainbowkiss:

Anyways, have a great day everyone!

(Everypony? Idk:rainbowlaugh:)

Hey! I’ve been on this site for like three months now and I’ve read this thread before but I never thought to comment. I’m thinking of commenting now, and well here we are.

I’d say I’m a stereotype of le female. I like fashion—super into Y2K and gyaru lately—I like feminism because that is apparently a personality trait for hollow people, and I like girly crap so MLP obviously fits into that. Is there a girl group of friends who are kickass and also sparkly and pink? That’s it, that’s my thing. Could be fairies, could be monsters, could be ponies, all of them get an A+ in my book.

Regarding stories here, I like the heavy stuff. Drama’s great—love it even more in a fantasy setting. There is nothing more interesting to me then seeing mythical creatures doing mundane things, dealing with real world problems, and having realistic relationships. Currently I’m taking a break from writing for ponies, or rather taking my time with my own stories. We’ll see if I ever get around to releasing a finished product. Probably not, but half way done is half way good, right?

Anyway, hi, hello, it’s nice to meet you person reading this. :twilightsmile:

Hello new hear names Federalpony, been writing for awhile, am I good, depends on who you ask, I'm not perfect. Writing takes time for me being I'm a gamer and all I get my inspiration and thoughts mostly from games and movies, I mostly write M rating fics, but I'm trying to change that to a mix of T and M. At any rate just decided to introduce myself.

Me- "Hello, everypony, my name is Eiggengrau."
You all- "Hello Eiggengrau."
Me- "I'm here because I am --"

Wait.
Wrong introduction, sorry about that. Anyway, i'm the weird pony that doesn't have any close friends. But that's okay. I write mostly to amuse myself, but i can't help but think there must be somepony somewhere who could enjoy my odd outlook. Finding that pony has proven a challenge. (Is it you?) How odd am i? Well, to give you an honest answer i would have to understand normal ponies and i really don't. Odd enough that some ponies have mistaken sincere writing to be trollfics, which is hilarious and hurtful.

As a firm believer in the rule of "do as ye would be done" (i paraphrase from the original Arimaic) i will be looking at the comments requested forum and i won't ask for any comments on my stories until such time as i have provided some other ponies feedback; i'll follow the law of three.

A closing note: i will advise you not to add mashed potatoes to your ramen, that didn't work out so well, i'll be in the bathroom if you need me.

Hi, I'm Cress!

My pronouns are He/They, I'm a neurodivergent transmasc guy. I'm in college for 2D arts, and I enjoy writing even though I don't do it much. I really like art, poetry, and video games! I've seen every ep of MLP:FiM, most of EqG, and the first bit of the newer series (I need to catch up lol). I write occasionally, mainly about topics or theories I'm interested in. I joined this group because I'm new to MLP fics, and I'd love some feedback! :twilightsmile:

Hi, I'm bdoubleowo, but you can call me Jordan or Bee. They/xe/ai/per pronouns. Transmasc nonbinary. I enjoy all generations of MLP (including Gen 3.5 since that's the one I originally grew up with). I've been writing MLP fics for a while now but I would still like feedback on the ones I have uploaded.

Hello, I am the one with the silly username. My one and only story is very young yes, but I am looking for feedback to improve on my writing skills. Thank you.

Also, I hate any and all dark stories involving "stabby stabby emo alicorn" or sum like that.

Hello, I have started this year writing an MLP story. It is quite a different experience from what I had imagined but no less positive. Writing is really an art and it is quite different from my own work. I just published yesterday at midnight, I don't know if it's normal for a writer. But it was quite fun. If someone reads my stories I would like to read their opinion in the comments.

Hello! I am Aether Spark, a very imaginative and helpful person who wants to make stories that everyone will read and comment on.

Hey, I'm Mittens, and I'm looking to practice my writing skills. I like magical girl shows and ponies. I'm looking forward to meeting y'all.

Hello! My name is GJ, an Autistic writer who currently writes for pastel characters that fire rainbow lasers fueled by friendship, magic, and good vibes.

My favorite G4 characters are Sunset Shimmer, Wallflower Blush, Twilight Sparkle (both of them), and both versions of the Cutie Mark Crusaders (YAY!). My favorite G5 characters are Sunny Starscout and Misty.

I came to this group to get some useful feedback on my work. I can only hope you are not too harsh when critiquing the quality of my horse words. :twilightsheepish:

As is my custom around here, have a Scootangel! :scootangel:

Since this is the introduction page-

Hiiii, my name is Kosmik and I am the writer of the Persistence is Key fanfiction series that you can find on my page! I'm VERY much still learning but I hope that peeps enjoy the story i'm trying to tell with all of my characters! If you want to know anything further I am a Trans-Woman and am slowly approaching 22 (21 as of writing this). Based in England and that's about it!

I'll leave the link to Persistence is Key 01 - Beginnings HERE (The one i'm working on at the time of this post) so you can check it out! If it hits yer good taste then good! I hope you enjoy!

Now I depart hehe have a picture of one of my fairies

Hi, nice to meet y'all! I'm Chromentazol (Chro or Chrome for short, or any other pseudonym you want honestly) and just recently started writing fanfic. I'm a Belgian guy, 24 years old, he/him/they/them. been in and out of the fandom since roughly 2014. I'm in the process of writing my first story, The Crescent Pact and I'm having a lot of fun with it. I'm also constantly looking for ways to improve my admittedly janky writing style, so if anyone feels like checking my stuff, i'd be really grateful!

• Viewing 251 - 300 of 317