I Just Want a Comment 3,674 members · 15,723 stories
Comments ( 7 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 7

Hello, everyone. Now there's a likely chance that you'll all ignore this thread, but I would like some comments on my most recent story: Shadowed Bolts

The general gist of it is that it's set a month after the Friendship Games, and much has changed at Crystal Prep. Cinch was fired, Chrysalis took her place, and now there's a growing hatred between two main groups at CPA.

There are the Defectors; who wear the old and abolished uniforms as a sign of unity and rebellion. And the Changelings; disciplinarians that Chrysalis created to maintain order in the academy.

As the fighting grows, the Shadow Five start to realize that it all needs to stop, but they have no idea on how to go about it. So, they go to Twilight, Sunset, and the girls at Canterlot High for help in getting through these times.

If you're interested in it, the link is at the top of the thread, and down here for your convenience: http://www.fimfiction.net/story/300802/shadowed-bolts

4865218 I hate Equestria Girls so you won't get a review from me, but I can tell you with utmost certainty that this group does NOT do what its name implies. It's a useless group, basically.

4865227 Don't think another and I didn't try to revive it, but since the original founder left, we couldn't do anything.

Proper Noun
Group Contributor

but since the original founder left

(and the site mods had trouble making things right after that)

4865227 Well now I got to prove you wrong and comment. Will check it

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 7