Twishy 1,121 members · 504 stories
Comments ( 15 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 15

Seriousely, whats up with the banners?
We`ve got all kinds of ships in there. But no TwiShy? Can we as a group perhaps get the site-admins to put one up?

All groups start with Fluttershy's cottage as a banner, and I think the creator of the group then needs to change it to something else.

2287703 Need to get the group founder to change the header. That can be a challenge when you've got a group founder that has disappeared, but I just checked Jumpitydude's user page, and it says he was last online 4 hours ago, so it may be possible.

Have you got any specific header images in mind?

Timaeus
Group Admin

2287703 2287935 2288056

We should have a banner contest... See if there are any artists here in our little group...

Also it looks like any of the admins (me, Darq, and Jumpity) have the power to change the banner.

2288489 Ah, excellent. It is refreshing to see a group with actual, active leadership.

And the banner contest sounds like a good idea... I just wish I wasn't too busy scrambling to finish my school project to work on something for it myself. :raritycry:

GjallarFox
Group Admin

Right now, we can't find any good TwiShy banners, so I'm on the lookout. If anyone feels like MAKING ONE, it would be much appreciated.

<3 DarqFox

Timaeus
Group Admin

2288533 2288534

We'll have the banner contest probly towards the end of December when school and Christmas is out of the way.

GjallarFox
Group Admin

2288533>>2288544

For now we have a temporary banner. Until we have the banner contest, that will do.

<3 DarqFox

I`m not talking about the group banner.
I meant that of the main site mostly :twilightblush:.

Just noticed the new banner :heart:
Oh I see. Well, there are plenty of other ships that don't have one, which is annoying as I like to have the right banner for whatever ship I'm in the mood for. :applejackunsure:

Doctor Proctal
Group Contributor

Cool. It's almost like the group is sort of coming together, what with the group folders and now a banner.

2288698 I love how not a single person quite understood your meaning. :rainbowlaugh:

Anyway, I think the new banner is nice, and there are a ton of ships that don't have site-wide banner status. It's ok though, it doesn't make our ship matter any less.

You could say its my special talent :coolphoto:
Wonder what kind of mark i would have for something like that......

I understood what cealdra really meant right off the bat, but then I read everyone's comments and started to get confused. 0_o I thought that I had misunderstood.

Doctor Proctal
Group Contributor

Well, that's cealdra for you.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 15