Twishy 1,121 members · 504 stories
Comments ( 20 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 20
Doctor Proctal
Group Contributor

So, Peroth E, author of one of my favorite pony fics, Growing Pains, made a blog post a few hours ago where several ships were described as if they were actual ships.
TwiShy, our ship, was described as such;

TwiShy is an odd ship. It stays under the radar but still has a gigantic crew constantly working to keep it afloat. It's efficient and clean, rarely causes any strife and would prefer to keep to itself, but it's very warm and a loving beacon in a chaotic storm, that is capable of defending itself passionately if prompted.

I thought it was pretty fitting. What do you guys think?

Timaeus
Group Admin

I was talking to Pesus there when she was writing that thing. I was planning on adding it to the group's description because it should be up there (as should all of the other shipping things she wrote). All of them were very accurate for their respective ships I found, TwiShy's included :twilightsmile:

Excellent! I think it works really well :twilightsmile:

GjallarFox
Group Admin

As Captain, I approve this. I will go down with my ship AND theirs! :flutterrage:

<3 DarqFox

I just love the phrase "a loving beacon in a chaotic storm." I may steal that for my own ongoing Twishy fic. :twilightsmile:

Personally I agree as well.
TwiShy is one of the few ships i really care about and if someone talked bad about it I wouldn't be having a good day.

warm and a loving beacon in a chaotic storm

That should become one of our motto's.
Anyone agree?

That is just about spot on for this ship, and I would gladly go down with it. And it's true when it comes to being clean and warm and a loving beacon; it's always the one that makes people want to go "Awww!"

:yay::heart::twilightsmile:

Doctor Proctal
Group Contributor

You were? Cool, I didn't know you were friends with her!

But if you're Captain... what does that make me and Timaeus?

Yeah, it sounds exactly like something a wise man or oracle would say.

Well, Timaeus did mention putting the entire thing in the group description, so I guess it could work. ...Provided you and FlutterLight stop trying to run black ops campaigns against the other ships. :unsuresweetie:

Timaeus
Group Admin

Peroth/Pesus is an amazing person. And I'd argue Darqy is a ship captain or something. If anything I'm the guy that's running around trying (and failing) to keep things running smoothly. You're like the dedicated guy trying to make things better than they are, 'cause god knows you're more dedicated to TwiShy than I am.

Doctor Proctal
Group Contributor

Well I'm not that dedicated. I just happen to show up a bit more often just to rattle the monkey cage, so to speak. And I'd say you're doing a pretty good job keeping things held together, all things considered.

GjallarFox
Group Admin

Makes Timae the Captain's brother and you a first-mate, mate.

<3 DarqFox

2269758 Wha? me:rainbowhuh:
gah fine i'll get rid of my Pinkie stache and blow up my progress on the time machine.
Huh never did get a really good look at it till now, why does it look like a police box?
Meh *BOOM*:pinkiegasp:
Hope your happy.
This isn't over TwiDash/Flutterdash

Doctor Proctal
Group Contributor

As long as you don't try to mind control anyone else, I'm pretty satisfied.

2271245 Heh we can't cause the mind control research got shut down.
Also and I quote from FlutterLight

It turns out that it is "immoral" to hijack people's minds

*mumbles*
right so time travel not allowed:twilightblush:
no mind control either.:applecry:
whats left?
hmm
Maybe I could call death, he might agree with me on this. YEAH THAT"LL WORK.:trollestia:

That's actually a really good description. :twilightsmile:

GjallarFox
Group Admin

Maybe I could call death,

You wish to call me?

<3 DarqFox

2275708 :pinkiegasp:
No words
oh could you just listen to a few.
YOU ARE AWESOME
k i'm done

GjallarFox
Group Admin

…?

<3 DarqFox

2275801 Mwahahahaha
I hath confused the great DEATH
or something
gah this has been the most interesting part of me day.
I HATE CLEANING MY ROOM:twilightangry2:
though i have to hand it to my mother, she asked me to clean my room expecting a quarter done job.
BUT no I have gotten rid of nearly EVERTHING in my room
yay
hmm
started 12 o'clock now 8 o'clock.
opps
What am I talking about again, I'll just shut up :facehoof:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 20