Twishy 1,121 members · 504 stories
Comments ( 11 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 11
GjallarFox
Group Admin

Well. My buddy Timaeus told me that I should organize a TwiShy Group SkypeChat, thus making it easier for any collabs/contests to be known about and hounded after. Send me or Timaeus a PM with your skype name, and we'll add you to the chat.

We currently have:
DarqFox
Timaeus
YayFlutters
Kaii-Leiko

JOIN US NAO!

<3 DarqFox

Comment posted by ColdGoldLazarus deleted Jun 11th, 2013

Am I to late for the chat?

Timaeus
Group Admin

Of course not! We'd be happy to have you! The chat will be available for anybody to join for as long as it exists (which is hopefully indefinitely). Anyone who reads this should know that if they want to join the Skype group chat at any time in the future just needs to PM either myself or DarqFox with their Skype name so we can add you.

I look forward to talking with you in the group chat!

Yet another reason for me to download Skype....but I'm too lazy despite the fact that I've also been told by at least five other people to get it...Darn it Skype, why're you tryin' to force your way into my life with nifty things like this :facehoof:

GjallarFox
Group Admin

DOET. DOETNAO.

<3 DarqFox

Later, I'm bein' lazy :rainbowlaugh:

In all seriousness though...you just want a way to be able to yell at people to get their butts in gear whenever they say they're gonna do a contest, didn't'cha? :trollestia:

GjallarFox
Group Admin

Apparently (according to Timaeus) the TwiDash group has a Skypechat, and that's why out of their 12 entries for the firs contest, 7 actually followed through. So a little bit. But Collabs can happen, and RP-based crap. I've seen well-written Skype-chat-based stories.

<3 DarqFox

darn it! I was late to this, curse you internet! :raritycry:

Well, I don't think you were exactly late...

I'm pretty sure you can still join.

1099148 can I be in the chat? Please!?!?:fluttershysad:

GjallarFox
Group Admin

1169279 PM me or Timaeus your skype name and we'll add you as soon as possible.

<3 DarqFox

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 11