Spilight 689 members · 444 stories
Comments ( 16 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 16

There should be more of these. The only Spilight threesomes I see always involve Rarity.

We must branch out.

Twispikelestia would be smexy~ :trollestia:

Spilightdance, when Shining is dead in the fucking ground, is plausible. Cadance finally gives them their reward for stopping Sombra. :raritywink:

Or, throw in Twilight Velvet with Spike and Twilight! Mhmm, fictional cartoon horse incest, mah fetish~ :rainbowwild::rainbowlaugh:

2711212 As much as it sounds......:rainbowhuh: I like all the words you just said....:pinkiecrazy:

2711212 Dude..................:moustache:x:twilightblush:x:trollestia: would be great

:moustache:x:twilightblush:x:pinkiehappy: OMFG HAHA!

:moustache:x:twilightblush:x:moustache: That mirror lake thing would be so helpful for it

:moustache:x:twilightblush:x:twilightblush: Or time travel!

:moustache:x:rainbowdetermined2:x:twilightblush: would interesting

:moustache:x:twilightblush:x:fluttershyouch: would be just cute overkill

Holee-Schit, someone please do it!

Finally someone said it. Now hopefully someone actually writes it. :pinkiehappy:

There was one with Spike, twilight, and Fluttershy

There's a few out there. You just need to find them :moustache:

..... I'm very much liking that last one:ajsmug:

I was wondering when someone would mention a Spilight threesome that doesn't involve Rarity, It would be a refreshing change of pace, I approve :moustache:

Twilight/Spike and Fluttershy? You have my full attention:yay:

2711466 Holy hell why have we never thought of the Mirror Pool?:facehoof: And the two of them with Celestia? Yeah....no:ajbemused::pinkiesick::facehoof: But that's my option. As for RD and Pinkie....impressive:rainbowlaugh: maybe even AJ or some background ponies like Derpy and Roseluck or OOHHH, OH, OH.....WHY THE BUCK HAVE WE NEVER THOUGHT OF THIS!!!! Twilight/Spike and Trixie, holy hell, don't know about you but that is GOLD!:rainbowlaugh::yay::pinkiehappy::ajsmug::derpytongue2::moustache::facehoof:

2712989 Spike x Twi x Trix... hmmmmmm.:trixieshiftright: It has merit and would be a very interesting read.

2720731 It has so much potential. You could go so many ways with it.
For instance maybe Trixie is a voyeure and sees Spike and Twi getting intimate and decides to join.
Another route could be she is a little niave on the subject of romance and Twilight decides to 'educate' her with Spike's help of course :pinkiehappy:

2720776 Damn, so many ideas:rainbowlaugh: Reminds me of my love triangle, Betrayal of a dragon....the story is done....it just needs to be edited and then posted:facehoof:

2720839 A good story. I can't wait to see what happens next. Keep truckin':rainbowdetermined2:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 16