Twilight's Library 4,830 members · 6,274 stories
Comments ( 16 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 16

What are yours thought on Moondancer on today episode?
To me I won't be surprised that there going to be a Moonlight shipping fic.:ajbemused:

4523499 That's already Taken by Nightmare Moon X Twilight. AKA Moonlight :derpytongue2:
That ship would be called Twidancer. That sounds so cool :heart::pinkiesmile::twilightsmile:

Awful compared to her G1 counterpart.

...I was honestly calling this ship Twidancer without even thinking of the more obvious version o.O

4523520 - oh, I got it right? Yay!

4523520 really I been calling them Nightmarelight

4523549 Just has no ring to it and Moonlight is already a ship

4523499 It was average. We got to see a lot more of the bridesmaids so that was cool :twilightsmile:

Welcome recoloring of Twilight Sparkle!

4523499 I thought of moondancer as a cautionary tale a what might have been if twilight hadn't been forced into making friends.

Pretty sure that was on purpose considering how much she seemed to idolize Twilight. The way she changed her bangs later on seems to be a good way to show how she felt betrayed. I didn't notice she was a Twi recolor until the first flashback when we saw her bangs, then I was like "Oh wow, she REALLY looked up to Twilight..."

Almost creepy stalkerish, I could see a fanfic being made about that :P

4523972 Actually, on the subject of stalkers, there was this post pointing out that there was a stalker.

:rainbowlaugh: Yep! I was one of the people flooding Derpibooru with images of that this morning :P

Those were some Satsuki Kiryuin-level eyebrows, there.

To me I won't be surprised that there going to be a Moonlight shipping fic.:ajbemused:

what's wrong with that?
SHIPPINGS FOR EVERYPONY!:pinkiecrazy:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 16