Humans Aren't Bastards 4,072 members · 211 stories
Comments ( 16 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 16

I would like to point out that I'm not preaching verses or anything that. (That's for a different avenue anyway.) But I found this megastructure described in the Revelations. This is at the end... It's just so beautiful and IMMENSE that I can't help but share. So here are a few images including the scales in relation to planet Earth.

The City for all of Humanity who are reborn in New Heaven and New Earth. And this is described to be LANDING from space to the surface!! Canterlot and the Crystal Empire won't even compare by the sheer descriptions of the materials alone!! Just look at that!

I'm pretty sure this doesn't belong here. Shouldn't it be in one of the religious groups?

And I wouldn't describe most of the stuff described in Revelations as beautiful... *shudder*

What are those words on the multicolored strips? I can't make them out.

Those stairs would have to be like, 50 miles long.

A city made of pure gold indeed.

Those are the 12 foundations made to look like every gemstone and to resemble a rainbow.

That's why I only focused on this one, not the verses that came with it. Would it be different if I posted a location say Olympus or Hanging Gardens of Babylon or somewhere else? I don't understand your adversity with this structure and this post will only be religious if I posted and discussed scriptures but I didn't.

I get where you're coming from, I really do. It's just that still-extant religions generate arguments. I'm not condemning your beliefs, only expressing the opinion that you might get better feedback/appreciation if you post this in one of the religious groups, of which there are many.

Then let's not deal with the religious theme about this one. I was hoping that someone would have some on how to use this for a story here. Share their thoughts. We already have ponies going to Coruscant, so this wouldn't be too far out (somewhat).

Meh. It's pretty insignificant compared to ringworld.

Actually according to most publications that have written on the subject Melbourne is the best city on Earth.

Shouldn't it be a city in Sweden or in the Nordic Countries? Cause those countries rankes highest in citizen happiness, environment, social development and such?

Plus Greatest City not best city. :)

A ringworld is a planet not an entire city. You could have gone with Coruscant or WH40K Terra Ecumenopolis.

I've seen even bigger than your ringworld.

Sure there are bigger things than the ringworld, but none of them are as cool.

And I think 3 million earths of living space beats some shiny cube.

Shouldn't it be a city in Sweden or in the Nordic Countries? 

It's Melbourne then Vienna then Ontario

The Golden Throne is nothing to the true throne of Light, O'Commissar!! Thou shalt not deny the truth and thou deceived by the Ecclisiarchy!!

Thou is the true Heretic!!

On another note, how many books have you burned? I hope its the banking books.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 16