Humans Aren't Bastards 4,068 members · 211 stories
Comments ( 17 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 17

Just a few pictures I've been holding on to that I figured people might like to see after the spamming earlier. I always figured that one of our redeeming features as a species is our ability to see beauty in the world and replicate it as best we can. Hope you all enjoy. :twilightsmile:

Source

Source

Source

Source

I like that third one for sure.

Bastards don't trim their armpit hair and end up shaving their arms and legs as well.

Irongalley
Group Contributor

Dayum. That's awesome! :rainbowkiss:

Beyond the Horizon
Group Contributor

Someone make a Painter in Equestria story,

Naow.

I'm not sure the thread title is true, though.

Those images are uplifting, true, but much art has been produced by people who are utter despicable.

I guess even my "counter point" demonstrates the dichotomy of people.

True, it is a broad generalization. Most famously, Hitler wasn't that bad of a painter. Then again, as you said, it just shows that people are weird. :eeyup:

826561 Hitler was actually a very good painter and a gifted public speaker. Had he not been, ya know, an asshole, he would've been a good politician or artist.

Man had some skill. A pity he chose politics instead.

He actually had fantastic policies in the wake of the Treaty of Versailles. But he was also too radical for his own good. His policies saved Germany from a final destruction. A pity that he brought that destruction onto innocents across Europe instead.

826690:rainbowhuh:... What're we supposed to be lookin' at?

Hindenburg forever!

826793 you should be looking at the details of a statue made almost 500 years ago by one man.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 17